☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 2 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 2 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  EchoHawk Jue Jun 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Wow, thanks XP Meany XD
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 2 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You're welcome
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jun 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Name: Mary d'Arc
Bio: As her surname can tell, Mary's family has a great tradition behind it. Starting with Jeanne d'Arc, all the generations after her had been heroes in one way or another. Now her family was bigger than back then, and Mary had lots of second cousins and uncles and aunts who were policemen, or firefighters, or soldiers, etc.
But she never understood how she was supposed to be one as well. She didn't like any of those careers. She actually wanted to be a veterinarian, which her family didn't think was a good idea. Too unimportant, they said.
She felt confused and frustrated. That was, until she turned 15, and as it was tradition, her mother gave her an old relique that was part of her family's heritage: a really old bracelet.

Of course Mary couldn't have imagined the secret behind it. And it seemed no one in her family knew, either.
So she was shocked when she saw the kwami fly out of it once she was alone in her room.

And from that day forward, her life changed completely. Suddenly, she found herself being the hero her family had always wanted her to be, yet no one could know about that. This secret made her be slightly more reserved about her life, with everybody. But it also made her feel more relaxed when she wasn't being a hero, finally having found a way to save and help people while doing what she loved.

Miraculous:
(sorry if it looks sketchy! i got college and i wanted to have this ready before that XD)
☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 2 Squirr10
((i'll have the normal look later *3*))
Miraculous object: Acorn bracelet
Kwami: Songshu
☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 2 Tumblr10

i'll make the form for my other char later XD

Última edición por Lily07 el Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm, editado 1 vez
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Its okay! They look so cute!!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jun 24, 2016 2:46 am

haha thank you XD
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 2:47 am

Did you draw those yourself?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jun 24, 2016 2:50 am

only the first one :33
i found the kwami with google XD
but yeah, i drew Mary myself >w< :floraWinx:
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 2:51 am

You've got real talent ^^ I couldn't draw to save my life XP I drew one good thing in all my life, or my 7 year old brain thought it was good lol.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jun 24, 2016 3:49 am

ahh thanks >W<
i do believe anyone can draw :33 with enough practice and all that
(just like in ratatouille anyone can cook (? haha)
so i really don't think i have talent at all XD i struggle so much QoQ   :giggle:
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba