Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 3 de 86. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 3 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 28, 2015 2:31 am

Flar knew the princess hasn't killed and saw everything, she may be in the blabbing stage kids go throw but memories she found a lot easier sharing throw pictures. "Truth or want a hand". Flar said.

Vixen glared at her trying to workout how she knew things without being told. "I wasn't sent here. Flar tricked me on that one. Since I had no idea Namie was even here till she got attacked. And no I don't know how she knew about it, guess it was an animal instinct or something, that or she spoke to Namie when she flew off". either way she didn't really want to know the answer, the knollage what she knew on the phoenix's was scary enough if Orchimaru got his hands on them without adding extra abilities on top. "Did you hear us out there, the same way Flar was doing to you, how did you know it was a phoenix, it's not like there is any walking around the woods to sniff or sense out, plus it's one thing to have something inside of you but the sense is different on the outside, sorry if it sounds rude but I need to know in case others can do the same thing as the situation is worse than it would normally be, there is too much here Orchimaru want's meaning he could easily be on his way right now, there again if father gets wind about this or that Namie and Naruto are here together he could be heading this way as well". She got up and closed the curtains so no one could peak into the room while they were all talking.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Mar 30, 2015 4:18 am

"It's easy to communicate with Flar because phoenix can sense each other near by. That's why I start to have a weird vibe about you because I sense a phoenix near by. I thought you had another animal in you, having a fox is good enough." Marika giggled.

"I still don't get why you gave me that kind of attitude when I arrived." Namine mentioned as she crossed her arms at her.

"Cause its fun to mess with you Nami." Marika giggled. "But, don't worry, I shall teach you the princess ways on how things go around here. People may be suspicious why you act so different but, they should understand that I'm ok."

"Do you have a plan Marika?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"Of course I do!" Marika said as she grinned at the group.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Vixen sighed when Marika said she sensed the bird. At least it wasn't something what can easily be used against them. What anyone could use. She reminded her of a young Naruto when he was a kid liking his pranks around the town, wasn't much he couldn't do if he thought he could get way with it, but this time was just on Namie. The princess pretending she didn't know her or like her. "No thank-you a fox will eat my rabbit".
Vixen looked at Marika when she said that she had a plan while picking up Flar who started to fall to sleep in her arms. "Surprized you didn't fall to sleep in Naruto's bag". She thought to herself watching the baby drift off into dream land while looking at the princess at the same time. "You shouldn't have been sent. Not where Saskue is". She added quietly to Naruto. "Stay away from him or father could win".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Mar 31, 2015 5:30 am

"Like I would do anything to Sasuke." Naruto muttered. "Even though he is coming after Marika, I promise I would I have to protect both of them no matter what."

~*~*~*~
The next day came and Namine was walking around until she notice Naruto and Marika talking. "Morning!" Namine smiled happily at the two.

"Morning Nami." Marika giggled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 31, 2015 1:31 pm

"You going to tell Naruto what your father told Saskue when he returned to the village? About his eyes" Flar asked as they were walking up to the others.

"Might have to. Could be the only way to protect them both, but only if Saskue tries to do something to him while they are both here". Vixen said signalling to the others. "There was no one around last night". She informed them.

Flar flew into Naruto's bag. "Is it all over after today?" She asked.

"Sorry she won't shut up. So please watch what is said around her". Vixen added in a fed up tone.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 01, 2015 2:42 am

"What's wrong Vixen you sound fed up about something?" Marika asked curiously.

"Did something happened?" Namine asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Abr 01, 2015 11:23 am

"She just won't shut up all night, lets just say didn't see anyone around but if there was they would have known we were there". Vixen said glaring in Naruto's direction since that is where Flar had flown off to.

"Well is it all over after today?" Flar asked again from Naruto's bag. "Do you never clean this bag out?" She said after spotting the summoning scroll she hid in there when they were back in the sand village. "Did you know you talk in your sleep about beating someone up".

"Poor Naruto that has got to be embarrassing". Vixen said "I am just more worried that Naruto will face Saskue. I am not sure if Saskue will do what father wants and kill Naruto. The elders are right father did kill his best friend, faking the note, he killed the clan so Saskue  will hate him. father sees saskue the only other one in the clan to get them eyes and his match. The clan's forbidden secret is you can only get those forbidden eyes by killing your best friend". She added quickly without getting her breath.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 01, 2015 8:42 pm

"Flar why did you have to mention about that?" Naruto muttered.

"Is the plan all set?" Sakura asked as she walked up to the group with Sai.

"I'm ready when you are." Marika asked.

"Namine, it's time for the ceremony." Niriko called out while she had Ari standing next to her.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Ari asked curiously.

"We have been planning this for awhile, so might as well give it a try." Namine nodded as she followed the 2 girls.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Abr 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"Well it is still full of the same rubbish from when you were at the sand village". Flar said

"Welcome to what it was like last night Naruto. Your so going to know more information what everyone is saying around you than needs to be known". Vixen muttered when Sakura and Sai were behind her. She was glad it wasn't only her Flar suddenly come chatty to. "So how long will this ceremony normally last?" Vixen asked
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 86. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba