Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 2 de 86. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 2 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Mar 27, 2015 4:20 am

"So what's the secret?" Namine asked curiously.

"Well, since your so curious yourself, I'm not your average princess." Marika said as she gave Namine a smirk.

"No duh," Namine rolled her eyes. "We all know that. Just tell me what's going on."

"Even though this village is known for snow... the reason why so many people are trying to kidnap me because I have a powerful type of chakara inside of me." Marika said.

Powerful chakara? Namine thought to herself.

"I know you may seem confuse, but it's true..." Marika sighed. "I was born with the power of Cryophoenix. An ice phoenix who has saved this village."

"So, you're basically a monster?" Namine blinked.

"Not really..." Marika said as she glanced away sadly. "When I found out about it from my father, people have been treating me harsh before. They saw me as a monster and thought I would be a bad princess in the future. Doing these princess stuff is really not my thing, but I actually do want to do something for this village."

"So when you said you knew my secret... were you really bluffing?" Namine asked curiously.

Marika giggled, once she giggled Namine was really confused. "Silly Namine, your mother was good friends with my mother. How can you not remember me when you were a kid?" Marika smiled at her.

What... Namine blinked.

~*~*~*~
"Any thought on what their talking about?" Naruto asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mar 27, 2015 11:30 am

"Yer the princess might know how to send me home". Flar said from inside of the bag. "She was born with the ice phoenix and she knew Namie as a child plus she said both of there mothers were good friends, she also said she has a special type of chakra called Cryophoenix, what I am guessing coming from the phoenix it's self and since it saved the village I am guessing it's the same type as me. One of life, meaning her kind could have made this place, if that's the case her contract is easily broken. Killing, it's only ones who manage to summon one of death who it doesn't effect and not so easily broken. That's the only knollage we are born with."

"Another phoenix". Vixen said This was the first time they had come across an area what still tells the stories of there kind. "Flar stay put we don't know if she or he is awake or what will happen to the princess if she does wake up, besides there is a chance this phoenix no longer has it's own body." She felt bad at saying this but there was still too many un knows to act on anything plus she douted it was her way back home. "This is what I am afraid of with Orchimaru getting hold of Flar. There kind are immortal being born from there own ashes in a never ending cycle, once there bodies get on fire they are born back within there own ashes they were first born in, making them truly what he desires, so in theory kill the ice phoenix and it should be reborn back into it's own body by being reborn from the ashes it was originally born into, but what will happen to the princess to achieved this goal. I know the ice phoenix will be a baby but would the princess still be alive, but then the same goes for father if something can't truly die it would have unlimited power". She closed her eyes for a moment. "Flar is on her first cycle she doesn't know much of this world or her own kind but this ice phoenix is older, it will be more dandrous if anyone got hold of it for there own personal gain, especially since we don't know his or her true age, since it saved the land who knows how many secrets of the area it knows putting the people in danger as well".

"Well I can't bleave that Namie asked the princess if she was a monster". Flar added She was sad that she wasn't aloud to get more information. "All because were not human doesn't make us monsters. Even humans can be monsters, killing and harming others with no emotion or regret after wards".

"I don't get why something what saved the village had to be sealed away". Vixen added when Flar had finished speaking. The news had set her on edge a little as Orchimaru must know the princess secret to be coming after her like this.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:16 am

"What you mean we know each other as kids?" Namine blinked.

"How can you not remember me?" Marika blinked. "You sure change a lot. The first time I met you, you were a shy little girl. You would always hide behind your mom whenever I ask you to play with me." She giggled.

Namine was lost, she didn't remember any trace of Marika at all. "So when you said you knew my secret... you actually meant it." Namine said.

"Nami, how can I forget that the girl who helped me out was the same as me." Marika said as she gave her a soft smile. "You were born with the white 9 tails inside of you. I was the same just like you. Have you been learning how to control them lately?"

"I tried, but sometimes it just go overboard in the end." Namine said sadly.

Marika gave a sad look and she patted her head. "You haven't change a bit. Even though you became so violent, you still have that soft side in you. Now, you can't tell your friends about this... well it's probably too late because I already know one of them is being so nosey about it. Explain to me about the phoenix hiding in your boyfriend's bag?" Marika mentioned.

Namine's eyes grew and she palmed herself. "Marika, he's not my boyfriend." Namine muttered. "And the phoenix belongs to a friend of mine. She is so used to easedropping on people."

~*~*~*~
"Well, what are they talking about now?" Naruto asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:21 am

"Well the princess knows that Namie was born with the nine tails fox inside of her. Oh and she thinks your her boyfriend. And she knows I am in your bag". Flar said.

Vixen almost swore when she said that. "Now what will happen, this can't be good". She thought but she could feel a self of panic rising within her. If the princess has worked it out without getting any where near the baby she started to wonder who elts knows about all of this. If that was the case how much trouble was about to brew up. "Don't sound so casual about this. This is the first time anyone has ever figured it out, plus isn't it strange that Namie was picked for this job, it's starting to feel like some kind of trap, think about it, two Orcimaru wants for power in the same place both born with something of great power. Oh it get's worse because a phoenix can't die there power is unlimited". She added the last part for Naruto's benefit.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:34 am

"She sure likes to easedrop." Namine sighed. "Is this why you chose me for this mission?"

"Actually my father did. He chose you because he knew that he needed your help." Marika explained. "You don't have to get suspicious about this being a trap or anything Nami, you just need to get your memory back and remember this place when you were little."

"How did you figure I had the 9 tails though?" Namine asked curiously.

"I can see through your chakara Namine. You and Naruto are strong compare to me, I can't even control this type of power I have." Marika explained. "And tell your friend to stop easedropping on us. I swear sometimes I can hear Naruto from outside asking the phoenix what you're saying." Marika giggled.

Namine muttered and she quickly got up and open the door. "Would you people stop barging in our conversation!" Namine said as she glared at Naruto.

"Namine, how did you find out about that?" Naruto blinked.

"You really can't fool me guys." Marika said as she walked out and stood next to Namine.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:42 am

"Not my fault I can hear what's going on. I have a better sense of hearing than humans". Flar said popping her head out.

"What part of stay hidden didn't you under stand?" Vixen said a little annoyed at her but it truth she was panicking inside.

"Well she already knew, so can you talk to your phoenix?" Flar asked changing the subject.

"Not the point you know how risky it is". Vixen said trying not to yell at her by this point. "She is so going to be the death of me". She muttered with embarrassment. "There is one thing what makes no sense. All the others were sealed away because they put lives at risk but yours saved lives so I can't see the reasoning for it to happen".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:47 am

"Sometimes... but not all the time." Marika said as she smiled at the phoenix.

"Flar belongs to my friend Vixen. Vixen used to be one of my teammates back at the village, but we have a lot of stuff going on." Namine said as she glanced over at Vixen.

"You guys should come inside. Since you guys already know what's going on." Marika said as she walked back inside.

~*~*~*~
As the group were inside. Marika sighed as she notice she was not used to talking to a lot of people. "So since you guys know what I am... you guys probably don't trust me." Marika mentioned.

"Well, we do trust you princess." Sakura said. "It just that we're just worried both you and Namine might get kidnapped or something."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:59 am

"It's not what you are what makes you the monster but what you do". Vixen said. "My clan is only too familiar to that because of my stupid father".

"Watch it or there will be more than Naruto who blames you for your fathers crimes". Flar said there was no point hiding inside of Naruto's bag now so she come out.

"You don't need to remind me of what Naruto said that day". Vixen snapped. "All I know is because I showed Saskue away out of the village without being seen that night. He joined Orchimaru putting lives at risk". She added "How do you know about that day I never told you about it?"

"Secret". She said as Vixen had no idea that Flar can read the memories on anyone who hasn't killed anyone, also passing them on to anyone with fire power. "So what's happening next?" She added changing the subject again.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Mar 28, 2015 2:27 am

"I really don't know." Namine said. "Marika said it would be up to us."

"She's right." Marika nodded. "Namine's mission is to protect me no matter what. But, it's your guys' mission to protect her."

"I still don't get how we knew each other as kids Marika." Namine said as she gave an unsure look.

"Jeez," Marika sighed in disappointment. "You can be so forgetful at times. Anyways, you would always talk about this one guy who you like and without him you would feel lonely." She was about to continue more on what she said, but Namine quickly covered her mouth and awkwardly chuckled.

"Ehehe, nevermind I do remember." Namine said as she gave an awkward grin to everyone.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 86. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba