Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 2 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 2 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Alrigthy! Very Happy

~Day One~
It was the beginning of the first day of school. All of the students were socializing with some old friends and making new ones as a new school year begins. Odd was happily strolling around when he notice his familiar group of friends Jeremie and Aelita walking together. "Hey you guys!" Odd shouted happily.

Everything seem to be just fine, Nathalie arrived at the school as she was wearing some normal clothes and was trying to act normal. She looked at her surroundings and notice how people already knew each other and people were already joining in groups. Alright, just relax...you got this. She thought to herself as she took a deep breath.
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 2 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:34 pm

At the same point in time, Kiki was wondering the school, looking over her class schedule and at the same time, looking for her dorm room. "I am so lost..."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:38 pm

"♪Come, come, kitty kitty, you're so pretty, pretty, don't go kitty, kitty stay with me♪"

Katherine, aka "Kat", had just shown up on the school grounds, staring down at her phone, Avril Lavigne blaring in her ears. 'The human world's music is so different,' she thought, scrolling through the different songs she had downloaded off the internet the night before. Unlike some of the other girls beginning to go to that school that day, she took the more "chillax" route, not going to sweat whatever she might encounter.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:43 pm

"Nice to see you too Odd." Aelita happily smiled at Odd.

"How was your summer?" Jeremie curiously asked.

"Pretty boring." Odd pouted as he put his arms behind his head. "Hey, where are Ulrich and Yumi?"

"Yumi should be on her way." Aelita said as she remember Yumi should be arriving her around this time.

"As for Ulrich, probably hiding somewhere." Jeremie chuckled as he pointed out that Sissi was near by with her 2 friends Herb and Nicholas.

Nathalie pouted as she walked around but couldn't figure out where to go. Alright, apparently I need to go the administration office just to get my schedule and my room key. But, where the heck is that? Nathalie thought to herself. She rubbed her temples as she began to feel a little bit stressed thinking about all of these stuff that humans has to do. Geez, being a human is too complicated!
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 12:31 am

Not looking where she was going, Kat bumped into Nathalie, making her fall and almost breaking her phone. "Umf!" she said when she fell back, her ears hurting because the headphones were ripped out. "What the heck!?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 12:41 am

"Sorry about that. I didn't see you there." Nathalie said as lend out her hand to Kat.

Sissi was walking with Herb and Nicholas until she randomly spotted Kiki looking lost. "Well looks like we have a new student here." Sissi said as she pointed out at Kiki.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 12:47 am

Danny, who had seen the 2 girls bump into each other, smiled before walking over. "You 2 girls okay?" he asked, smiling at Kat.

"Um... Room 304.... 304..." Kiki muttered as she walked down the hall. "Ugh... This is all too complicated!" she whined, holding her head.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

Kat grabbed Nathalie's hand and stood up, brushing off her cardigan. "Its fine," she said, checking her phone to see if it was okay before she heard Danny's voice, turning and blushed when she saw the cute human boy. "Oh, uh, yeah.. We're all good..."

Ulrich, who had been hiding from Sissy, finally met up with his friends, panting. "S-Sorry for disappearing, guys," he panted, standing up. "Sissy was following me all morning until I finally lost her."

"Same old Sissy," Yumi remarked, folding her arms over her chest.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am

"304 is for sure is not on this side." Sissi said. "I can show you to your room if you want."

"You're helping her for once?" Nicholas gasped as he notice Sissi was being nice.

"Oh would you shut up!" Sissi glared at Nicholas. "304 is on the left side that where the girls dorm are. I'm Sissi by the way, the most popular girl in school." She flipped her hair.

"Took you awhile." Jeremie sighed. He looked over and notice Yumi's arrival.

"Morning guys." Yumi grinned.

"How was your summer?" Odd grinned.

"Pretty fun." She chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nathalie. I'm guessing you guys must be new here as well?" Nathalie greeted as she smiled both at Danny and Kat.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba