Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 3 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 3 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:16 am

"Pretty boring on my end, too," Ulrich said, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, first day. I'm Kat," Kat told them both.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 3 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:25 am

"Actually this is my second year here," Danny stated with a smile.

"Most popular?" Kiki asked. "I don't really care if someone is popular or not."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:38 am

"Well you should." Sissi said. "Herb, Nicholas... I'll be catching up with you later. I got to show this girl to her room."

Herb and Nicholas exchange glances at each other and nodded. Both of them walked away and Sissi happily smiled and walked into the direction on where Kiki's room is. While walking, she suddenly stopped as she spotted Ulrich talking with his group of friends. "Ulrich!" Sissi happily called out as she waved at him. She giggled and looked over at Kiki, "Sorry just had to say hi to my boyfriend."

Odd looked over at the voice calling to Ulrich and notice Sissi smiling and Kiki looking over as well. Odd ignored Sissi's voice but his heart suddenly stopped the minute he spotted Kiki. His jaw lightly dropped as he never seen her around school before or why hasn't he talked to her before. "Um... you ok?" Yumi asked as she waved her hand in front of Odd's face.

"Looks like you got your 'girlfriend' calling for you." Jeremie teased Ulrich for a bit as he notice Sissi.

"No way that's pretty cool. So I'm guessing you know where the administration office is...right?" Nathalie awkwardly grinned as she was hoping Danny would help her out.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:43 am

Ulrich groaned, hand over his face. He then saw Danny talking to two girls, and overheard something about an administrators office. Anything to get away from Sissy, Ulrich ran over. "Hey, Danny! You girls need help going to the administrator's office? We know the way," he said. Taking another look at Nathalie, he finally saw how beautiful she was. "Whoa, uh..." He then got a little red and rubbed his neck. "I'm Ulrich."

"Yeah, uh, that's nice." Kat wrapped her arm around Danny's. "Where was this administrator's office again?" she batted her eyelashes at him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I can walk you both there. Hopefully Sissi doesn't make an appearance though. She's annoying as hell," Danny muttered.

"Well, why don't you go talk to him?" Kiki asked, trying to be helpful even though she was getting Ulrich in hot water.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:59 am

"Nah... I barely talk to his friends. His friends doesn't like me that much." Sissi sighed as she continued on walking with Kiki showing her the dorm room. "Alright, room 304 is here." Sissi pointed at the door. "While you get your stuff done, you can come hang out with me and the guys if you like. You will know where to find us."

"Um...Hi..." Nathalie awkwardly blushed as she caught her eyes on Ulrich. "I'm Nathalie. And y-yeah we need help. It would be nice of you to help." She stuttered for a bit as she felt awkward talking to a cute guy.

Odd couldn't believe at what he was seeing, Yumi curiously sighed and randomly snapped her fingers in front of Odd's face. "Huh?!" Odd finally got back to his senses.

"Geez, you been doing googly eyes in that same area for a while." Jeremie sighed as he got his arms folded. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah... I just saw the most beautiful girl... how come I never see her before." Odd pouted as he was trying to remember who was that girl.

"She's probably new." Aelita chuckled as she notice that Odd was in love.

"Odd is not the only one who is in love." Yumi teased as she notice Ulrich talking to Nathalie.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:06 am

"Sissi? Who is that?" Kat asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Someone not worth talking about," Ulrich answered. "Trust us when we tell her, she's totally obnoxious and snarky."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:09 am

"Yeah," Danny agreed.

Kiki smiled. "Yeah. Thank you." She walked inside to stay unpacking when she saw the second bed. 'Hmm... Wonder who my roommate is...'
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:18 am

"Alright, whatever you say." Nathalie said as she didn't understand this Sissi person.

The group walked over to the administration office and right away both Nathalie and Kat got their rooms and schedule. "Room 305?" Nathalie read out her paper.

Odd was walking around until he spotted Ulrich and Danny, "Ulrich! Danny!" Odd called out.

Nathalie looked over and notice a weird kid with weird hair rush up to them. "I finally found you guys!" He sighed in relief. "You wouldn't believe what happened." He suddenly pressed his lips into a fine line as he notice both Kat and Nathalie. "Um.. hi..."

"Hi...?" Nathalie waved awkwardly.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba