Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 4 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 4 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:22 am

"Hey, Odd. Odd, this is Nathalie and Kat," Ulrich introduced. "Guys, this is my best friend, Odd. His name speaks for his personality."

Kat chuckled. "Yo." She looked at her room key number. "Number 304, huh?" she read aloud.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 4 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:44 am

"Oh, I can show you to that room." Odd said.

The group was walking to where their dorms were and Nathalie found her room right across from where Kat was. Nathalie opened her room with her room key and notice how there was already a roommate who had her stuff set up. "Looks like my roommate already came by here." Nathalie mentioned.

"Oh... don't worry you have a nice roommate. Her name is Aelita, don't worry you will like her." Odd grinned.

"Yeah..." Nathalie said as she set her stuff down on her bed and waited for Kat to open up her room. "I wonder who your roommate is Kat."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:46 am

That was when a thud and an "Oww...." was heard inside the room.

"Well, I think her roommate's inside," Danny commented.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:55 am

Kat opened her door that was already unlocked and saw Kiki on the floor. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked, walking over and helping her up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:58 am

Everyone peeked inside to see who it was and right away Odd's eyes grew once again as he spotted the sights of Kiki. "T-T-That's..." Odd stuttered as he couldn't speak.

Nathalie curiously raised a brow as she was standing next to him making her confused on what was up with him. "Um... Ulrich, Danny is he ok?" Nathalie asked the guys as it was the first time she has seen Odd be weird.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 4:02 am

Danny chuckled. "Nope. He's lost it."

"Ow..." Kiki rubbed her back. "Yeah, thank you...." She sighed. "Being short and having a tall closet do not mix..." She glanced over at the box, that she was trying to put on the shelf, was on the floor... upside down.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 4:05 am

"Hey, guys like short girls," Kat said, especially seeing the googly eyes that Odd was giving her. Ulrich snapped his fingers in front of Odd to snap him out of it.

"I'm Kat," Kat told Kiki. "Your roommate."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 4:08 am

Odd blinked multiple times and got back into her senses. "What happened?!" Odd asked as he was wondering where he was. He looked around his surroundings and notice that he was in a room with the guys and 3 girls.

"Are you ok now?" Nathalie asked as she was worried about Odd being funny.

"Huh?" Odd tilted his head as he was lost. "Um... yeah why?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 4:09 am

Kiki smiled. "It's nice to meet you. My name's Keilla but everyone calls me Kiki since it's easier."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 68. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba