The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb - Página 3 Empty Re: The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:49 pm

juleic1123 escribió:Matiix started, actually. Laughing I was trying to make a new Winx Adventure and he came to our forum and said: "Hey me too, in fact, I already have gardenia done, come to my website" and then we started working together, on the end of 2013. On that time I didn't knew how to create games, my gardenia was horrible and the one he did was exacly like official one. Then, on february 2014, we lunched a beta version of WA, but a bug appeared and the game deleted itself... Neutral (we still don't know what happened). Then we... both give it a break. We were tiring of working, it was a lot to us and we had school...
However, in February 2016, we started talking about the project and this time I knew how to create more or less a game, I saw tutorials of how to create a website and a game while we were in the break and that is how the website and the games are coming soon. Because this time he is not alone. This time we can really be a team because both of us know how to create a game. Laughing Very Happy

By the way, check IT minimods area if you can.
I checked the IT Mini-mods area yet. Don't worry. But... there isn't any section where I can put closed topic?
AHAHA, maybe there is and I'm stupid lol
Anyway, good job!
Astrena

Astrena

The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb - Página 3 Empty Re: The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:53 pm

You can't close topics? Shocked Let me check... Surprised
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Sorry, I found it! Don't worry.
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Oh okay. Laughing
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  harpa Miér Jul 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Ciao! Benvenuti al forum. ciao_ciao
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  Astrena Jue Jul 07, 2016 1:00 pm

harpa escribió:Ciao! Benvenuti al forum. ciao_ciao
Thank you, harpa. Ah, don't worry, I have no problem to chat in English with you. ='3
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Jue Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Thank god Laughing because we use translate. Although I would love to learn some sentences in italian. After all, it is official Winx Club Language. Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Astrena Jue Jul 07, 2016 1:22 pm

juleic1123 escribió:Thank god Laughing because we use translate. Although I would love to learn some sentences in italian. After all, it is official Winx Club Language. Smile
Oh, tell me If you want to learn some Italian.
But the Italian has a complex grammar. Don't believe it is so easy!
But, if you want to know some phrases, I'm here.
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Jue Jul 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba