The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb - Página 2 Empty Re: The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Mensaje  EmiHaru Miér Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Non pensavo ci fosse la dittatura nei siti per bambini.
Che tristezza.
EmiHaru

EmiHaru

The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb - Página 2 Empty Re: The little mod is here. (Thanks Emilia) / Odio le presentazioni ma le faccio lo stesso vbb

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Eh beh...
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Ciao, vi ringrazio molto per i complimenti.  Very Happy
Poiché era Minimod sul vecchio sito, se si vuole mettere di nuovo in questo. Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:22 pm

juleic1123 escribió:Ciao, vi ringrazio molto per i complimenti.  Very Happy
Poiché era Minimod sul vecchio sito, se si vuole mettere di nuovo in questo. Smile
Hi, juleic1123! Nice to meet ya!
Anyway, you're so good! Yours WA is fabulous! Yes, you're so skillful!
For the mini-mod role... Uhm, i guess it's okay? Ah, it's very sad to see few user... I miss the old forum...
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Me too... I'd used to see it on 2010,11 and 12 and it was so full of people... and now...

Maybe there will be more people coming back. AW is coming soon and Winx Adventure will come too, eventually we'll have everything ready Laughing . After all, they can't play without money and the only way to win WX is by talking in the forums. Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:35 pm

juleic1123 escribió:Me too... I'd used to see it on 2010,11 and 12 and it was so full of people... and now...

Maybe there will be more people coming back. AW is coming soon and Winx Adventure will come too, eventually we'll have everything ready Laughing . After all, they can't play without money and the only way to win WX is by talking in the forums. Smile

I was in the Winx's site since there wasn't any forum ahahah
The Winx are ruined, now... But the forum... I make a lot of friend, there...

Yes, I hope for this! Hhm... there will be only the female character?
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:38 pm

We're trying to make boys but it is hard. Not just because of creating a 3D boy model but because of transformations and quests, we need to make something similar to the transformation. Like a sword appearing or something because the quests will be almost the same if we're gonna do it. But Av. Web will have boys for sure. Very Happy
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Astrena Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:41 pm

juleic1123 escribió:We're trying to make boys but it is hard. Not just because of creating a 3D boy model but because of transformations and quests, we need to make something similar to the transformation. Like a sword appearing or something because the quests will be almost the same if we're gonna do it. But Av. Web will have boys for sure. Very Happy

It's so cool! I prefer the Gardenia Park, however, but I will love your work for sure! When you started this project?
Astrena

Astrena

Mensaje  juleic1123 Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Matiix started, actually. Laughing I was trying to make a new Winx Adventure and he came to our forum and said: "Hey me too, in fact, I already have gardenia done, come to my website" and then we started working together, on the end of 2013. On that time I didn't knew how to create games, my gardenia was horrible and the one he did was exacly like official one. Then, on february 2014, we lunched a beta version of WA, but a bug appeared and the game deleted itself... Neutral (we still don't know what happened). Then we... both give it a break. We were tiring of working, it was a lot to us and we had school...
However, in February 2016, we started talking about the project and this time I knew how to create more or less a game, I saw tutorials of how to create a website and a game while we were in the break and that is how the website and the games are coming soon. Because this time he is not alone. This time we can really be a team because both of us know how to create a game. Laughing Very Happy

By the way, check IT minimods area if you can.
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba