Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 34 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Carlos snapped out of his dazed state. He chuckled and said, "With you? I'm always crazy," he told her, grabbing her hand. "You look amazing."

"Aw, thank you, Doug! You look adorbs!" Evie told Doug, smiling and batting her long lashes at him.

"What do you think, Kingsy?" Lena asked Ben, smiling and twirling a little in her dress.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 03, 2017 2:23 am

Quinn giggled and happily wrapped her arms around him, "Thanks."

"You look beautiful." Ben chuckled as he grabbed Lena by the hand and pulled her in close to him, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well aren't you 2 adorable." Mal rolled her eyes as she was getting kind of annoyed with the couple surrounding her.

"Tell me about it." Alec chuckled as he joined the group. "You guys look amazing."

"Look who's talking." Freddie grinned as she didn't notice how good looking Alec was.

"Thanks." Alec grinned, "So are you guys going to dance or what?"

"Right... dancing is a thing." Mal chuckled, "Not really my thing kind of."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 04, 2017 7:42 pm

(if its not too late. Only just seen it, the DVD I mean)
Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 Color-divider-hi

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 90529397210667333680
Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 Pictur41
Name:
Dimond
Daughter/Son Of:
Goddess of Spring and Hades.
Hometown: (Either Auradon or Isle of the Lost)
Both?
Bio:
She spends Winter and Aurtum in the under world with both of her parents but Summer and spring on the surface with her mother.
Personality:
Timmied. She has never been around others her own age. Only being around her parents, animals and dwarfs ones her own age and younger is a new exsperance

Parents story:
Her parents are from one of Disney's first films, it was done as a tester in preparation of snow white. It was baised on how the seasons come to be, The Goddess of spring, helped create enteral spring, she was forced to be the under worlds queen, she was depressed, while she was down there earth was covered in snow. Hadies showered her in gifts to make her smile. She wanted to be back where life was. He made a deal that she could go for 6 months of the year but has to spend the remainder with him. She accepted his wishes. The part they don't show in the myth, is the creation of the seasons, she spends her time with the goddess of summer when she is in the underworld winter and Autumn takes over.
Crush: (Optional)

eliment

eliment

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 4:26 am

"I can bust a move," Carlos grinned, always loving to dance. He looked at Quinn. "Want to dance?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 10, 2017 5:24 am

eliment escribió:(if its not too late. Only just seen it, the DVD I mean)

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 90529397210667333680
Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 34 Pictur41
Name:
Dimond
Daughter/Son Of:
Goddess of Spring and Hades.
Hometown: (Either Auradon or Isle of the Lost)
Both?
Bio:
She spends Winter and Aurtum in the under world with both of her parents but Summer and spring on the surface with her mother.
Personality:
Timmied. She has never been around others her own age. Only being around her parents, animals and dwarfs ones her own age and younger is a new exsperance

Parents story:
Her parents are from one of Disney's first films, it was done as a tester in preparation of snow white. It was baised on how the seasons come to be, The Goddess of spring, helped create enteral spring, she was forced to be the under worlds queen, she was depressed, while she was down there earth was covered in snow. Hadies showered her in gifts to make her smile. She wanted to be back where life was. He made a deal that she could go for 6 months of the year but has to spend the remainder with him. She accepted his wishes. The part they don't show in the myth, is the creation of the seasons, she spends her time with the goddess of summer when she is in the underworld winter and Autumn takes over.
Crush: (Optional)

(It's never too late Smile. You can join)
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 10, 2017 5:28 am

IceMakeMage19 escribió:"I can bust a move," Carlos grinned, always loving to dance. He looked at Quinn. "Want to dance?"
"Of course~" Quinn giggled as she put her hand in Carlos and got dragged to the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" Doug shyly asked Evie.

Ben looked over at Lena and grabbed her by the end and playfully dragged her into the dance floor starting to dance in front of her. "What about you?" Freddie looked over at Mal who was on the side not joining the group.

"They can have their fun." Mal shrugged, "Dancing is not really my thing."

"You guys should join though." Alec chuckled as she got between the 2 girls.

"Why aren't you joining then?' Freddie looked over at Alec.

"Dancing is not my thing either." Alec chuckled.

Ben smiled as he was hoping Lena would be dance, "Are you going to dance?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 10, 2017 5:06 pm

(thanxs)

It was soon time for the Spring Goddess to spend six months with the living, Time she can be free from the prison her husband holds her in but knew if she didn't return back to the underworld it was risking another ice age. She took her daughter with her to the living world but this time she was not returning with her. She left Diamond at the gate to her new school, dressed in a pink accident Greek dress then went to make life grow after the winter break across different lands on earth.

Diamond heard the music. No matter how much she was unsure how to act around others her own age she followed the music and sat at alone at a table watching everyone. Trying to workout what they were doing, What they liked. A fox come up to her. Opening her left hand out flat then swirled here figure next to her thumb on her right hand above it. A swirl of fire appeared there for a few seconds in its place was some berries. She then lowered her hand to feed the fox while watching the group talking about dancing, From where she was sat it looked like they were arguing a bit.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:03 pm

"I know a couple of moves, but nothing compared to Carlos," Lena said, looking over at where the white and black haired teen was cutting a rug up on the dance floor.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Mayo 21, 2017 8:40 pm

"Carlos can be quite of a dancer, but it doesn't matter." Ben chuckled as he pulled Lena in and continued on dancing with her.

The dance continued on throughout the night, that eventually Quinn got tired and decided to walk over to where Mal was hanging and sit next to her. "Dancing sure takes a lot of effort. Don't know how Carlos does it?' Quinn sighed as she was feeling kind of tired.

"He is full of energy." Mal chuckled, "At least you're having fun."

"I guess, how come you're not having fun? It's a dance." Quinn grinned.

"Well... dancing is not really my thing. It's pretty kind of boring to me." Mal snickered.

Quinn raised a brow and sighed, "Mal... I feel like this place is not suitable for you."

"It's honestly not, you guys are turning into preppy princes and princesses. Sometimes I forget that we're still villains. We're born villains, and even if we change... we will always be villains." Mal said as she leaned back against her chair. "You feel me?"

"Sound just like your mother as always." Quinn chuckled, "Not everything is all about evil."

"I guess..." Mal bit her lip as she was thinking about home, "Don't you miss home though? You know where you just yell at people and they bow down to you. It's like you're in charge of your own little world? You wanted to be queen Quinn. Look where you are? You're not telling people to go off with their heads!"

"That was before." Quinn blinked. "People hated me for that here."

"But, your mother would have been proud." Mal said as her eyes started to glow green.

"Mal, are you sure you're ok?" Quinn asked as she noticed something was not right.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Freddie asked as she walked over to Quinn and Mal with Lena by her side. "Why aren't you guys dancing?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 34 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba