Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 18 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 18 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 6:19 am

Lena touched her lips after he had kissed her. Her first kiss... "Y-Yeah..." she said, smiling, heat rising to her cheeks. To try and regain some of her cocky attitude, she said, "A-As long as I get to wear your Letterman jacket."

"A little bit of everything," Carlos admitted, chuckling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 18 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 6:25 am

"Sure..." Ben chuckled as he put his arm around Lena and pulled her close, "I know we just met but you just make me happy already."

Quinn lightly smiled, "I don't think you're like that though. You're like the only person who makes me feel so energetic and usually back home, I'm not the type of girl to be fooling around a lot compare to you and Jay. Also, if it wasn't for you I actually wouldn't have change and continue chopping people's heads off for no reason at all."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 2:00 am

"Likewise," Lena admitted, laying her head on his shoulder. "I never thought I could feel...happy. I'm smiling. I'm happy. I'm...in love."

Carlos chuckled. "Well, I'm glad I could be apart of your life..maybe.." he began to get red, suddenly getting nervous again, "M-Maybe I could be more in your life as your boyfriend?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 26, 2016 2:09 am

Ben smiled as he kissed Lena on the cheek, "And that's a good thing."

Quinn's eyes grew as she wasn't sure if Carlos was joking or was it really true, "Well...I...um..." Quinn stuttered, she was too shocked on what Carlos just asked her. She gave a small smile and quickly spluttered, "Maybe." She pecked Carlos on the cheek and left him hanging as she rushed back to her room blushing like a tomato.

Ben was walking Lena back to the room holding her hand and stopped in front of her door with a smile on his face, "I had fun tonight."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 5:32 am

"M-Maybe?" Carlos squeaked, getting red since he wasn't sure if that was a yes or no, or she didn't want to be rude and didn't say no.

"I did, too," Lena smiled at him. "I'll be expecting that jacket tomorrow," she teased him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 26, 2016 5:45 am

Ben chuckled kissing Lena on the cheek and began walking back to his room blushing. Quinn was already in her room and notice Lena's arrival and spotted the grin on her face. "So let me guess you and kingsy are finally dating?" Quinn asked as she can tell by that look.

Jay was at his room playing video games until he spotted Carlos who arrived back home, "There you are! So~ How was the date with the queen?" Jay snickered as he liked to mess around with Carlos.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Lena blushed and she walked over to her bed, dropping face-down onto the covers. "Maybe," she teased, but was smiling, meaning yes.

Carlos just looked confused. "Uh...good?" he said, even though it sounded like a question. "She seemed to enjoy it."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Quinn giggled as she notice Lena overreacting, its only the first day of school and Quinn wasn't surprise that Lena would end up with a boyfriend already. "Well it make sense since you are pretty." Quinn chuckled as she sets off to go to the bed waiting for the next day to come.

~*~*~*~
It was already the next morning and the girls got up all ready and head out the door to get some breakfast. Quinn was casually grabbing some food with Lena until Ben came out of nowhere and surprised Lena by putting his waist around her, "Morning!" Ben pecked Lena on the cheek.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 10:37 pm

"Ahh!" Lena jumped, almost dropping her tray. Panting from being startled, she looked at Ben, her face red. "B-Ben!"

Carlos saw from the table he was sitting at with Jay, having already gotten their food, and laughed. He got up and walked over. "Never thought I'd see Lena get scared," he teased. He then smiled at Quinn. "Good morning."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba