Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 17 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 17 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:40 am

Ben grinned as he walked over to where he set up the picnic and sat across Lena, "You know you are not like other girls, I thought you would use your card tricks on me if you wanted me to love you back."

"Um...no?" Quinn said as she not really a dancer herself.
khlover22

khlover22

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 17 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am

"I..." Lena smiled at the picnic that had already been pre-planned. "If I learned anything from my dad's choice, its that you don't mess with love. Its like the "Other Side". Things shouldn't be tempted with."

"You'll like it," Carlos said, grabbing her hand and turning on a slower song. "Like this," he said, placing her hand on his shoulder and his hand on her hip, showing her how to waltz/
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:55 am

"So you're that kind of person." Ben sighed in relief, "From what I heard...most villains don't know how to love. It usually takes them awhile to know what love actually feels like."

Quinn followed Carlos' lead which made her blush really red on how much she was close him and she wanted to leave due to how much she has been blushing, but at the same time she didn't want to leave. "Um..." Quinn said as she was trying to avoid making eye contact with him.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:10 am

"Oh, I never said I know how to love," Lena shrugged, frowning. "My father only cares about revenge. That's it. He hardly cares for me or my sister."

Carlos stopped, also blushing. "S-Sorry if this is awkward for you..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:20 am

"But that's just him, he probably does love you deep down inside." Ben said as he felt bad for seeing Lena like this, "I guess his love can't beat on how much I actually love you."

"N-No..." Quinn stuttered, "Its fine... this is actually the first time I ever dance with someone."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:33 am

Lena quickly looked at him, her eyes wide. "You...love me?" she asked, super shocked.

"Really?" Carlos asked. Why was he surprised? "Well...Its their loss and my gain," he said, getting a smile and kissed the top of her hand. "I am delighted to be the first one to dance with you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:34 am

"Well like you..." Ben blushed, "I'm...really bad when it comes to stuff like this. Sure I'm good at charming girls but, not that good at confessing with them."

Quinn blushed really red like she feels like she was heating up. "Um...I'm glad it was you." Quinn said as this is the first time she ever stuttered a lot.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:45 am

Lena blushed, looking down, playing with her rings. "I-I... I lo-like...you, too," she admitted. "I'm not good at this either. I've never felt love before."

"You are?" Carlos asked, shocked since other girls found him geeky.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 5:48 am

Ben glanced over at Lena surprise that she likes him back as well, he gave a small smile to her and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "So does that make us a couple?" Ben asked.

"Well yeah..." Quinn giggled, "Why? Do girls find you geeky or a weirdo or...something?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba