Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 17 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 17 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Feb 26, 2017 12:18 am

"Max you sure you're going to be ok?" Stanford asked worriedly.

"She should be fine." Agura nodded. "Let just look for the key and get out of here."

"I can try to go help her." Kate insisted.

"It might be dangerous though. You saw how cold it is out there." AJ mentioned, "I don't think your brother will be agreeing with what you're doing."

"I should be fine AJ. Even if Vert worries about me, he should know I'm just trying to help a friend out." Kate said as she walked over to put her bike and put on her helmet.
khlover22

khlover22

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 17 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 02, 2017 3:08 am

"I'll go with you, Kate!" Zoom said, getting on his own bike. "Ya know, for uh, protection! And its cold and I can't stand just being in one places."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 15, 2017 2:07 am

"That's fine." Kate said as she got on her bike and head out.

"You sure she will be ok?" Agura asked, "Its cold."

"It's faster for us to find the key." Kate said as she drove off once AJ opened the door.

"Kate just head over to Zoom." Vert said. He noticed Max near by, "Max!" He called out.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm

"Yo!" Max said, seeing him. "Whats up, fearless leader?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Abr 08, 2017 6:58 pm

"Any sign of the key?" Vert asked Max.

Kate drove over and notice Zoom near by waiting. She was shivering a little bit from the cold, but she's trying not to mind it the best she can. "Alright, we need to go find that key." Kate said to Zoom.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 09, 2017 2:41 am

"It's hard to see in this snow," Max said, peering her eyes out along the snowy landscape.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Abr 24, 2017 1:50 am

"True..." Vert nodded, "Let's just keep on looking."

"Guys, we found the sight of the key." Sherman said over the com.

"Alright, send us the coordinates Sherman, we're on the way." Vert said.

"Roger." Spinner nodded, "We'll keep an eye out on the key. Just in case we run into some trouble."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that." Agura said, "Already have most of them right behind me. You guys get the key. I'll try to hold them off."

"I'll join you on that." AJ said as he drove over to where Agura was located.

"Kate, Zoom from the coordinates you guys are the closest, try to get the key as soon as possible so we can get out of here." Vert commanded.

"Finally..." Kate said, "I'm already shivering but, don't worry we're on it." She revved her engine and start to drive away with Zoom to the location of the battle key.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 25, 2017 9:16 pm

"Agura, let me help squash some idiots and their scrap-heap vehicles!" Max grinned, not mind picking a fight.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:39 am

"I'm down for that." Agura chuckled. As she joined in with Max to distract the enemies.

Zoom and Kate arrived where the key was and notice where it was. "You should try getting that since your vehicle can fly." Kate suggested.

"Guys, might wanna hurry up with the key." Stanford said. "Looks like this battlezone is going to have an avalanche."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba