Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 18 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 18 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Abr 27, 2017 5:42 am

"I'll try and grab it," Zoom said, revving his bike up, ignoring how cold it was. He backed up his bike before trying to launch for it.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 18 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Abr 27, 2017 7:00 am

Kate nodded as she helps stalled for a bit waiting for Zoom to grab the key. Kate sneezed for a bit as she starting to not stand the cold once again. "Might want to hurry up..." Kate said as she starts to shiver, "I'm starting to get cold again."

Agura and Max were stalling the best as they were going against the Sarks. "Zoom, how's it going there?" Agura asked as she notice that they were doing some damage to their vehicles.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 30, 2017 11:00 pm

"Almost got it! One more try!" Zoom revved his motorcycle and backed up before he zoomed, jumping up and grabbed the key on his way down. "I got it!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 03, 2017 2:25 am

"Great let's get out of here." Vert said as he grouped up with the team and they went through the portal.

As the team got back on Earth and closed it right away, Kate sighed. "I'm glad that's over." Kate grinned.

"I wanted to stay in there longer so I don't have to deal with my stupid older brother." Stanford groaned as he remembered Simon.

"Now that I think about it." Kate said, "Can we go back?"

"Kate, no." Vert chuckled. "At least you're not going to go on a date with him."

"I'm not so sure about that." Agura grinned.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 3:20 am

(Hey! Where we at?)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 4:22 am

((Hi, onee-chan! We're currently just out of a Zone, the Ic* one. And Stanford's bro, Simon, came in and might have won a date with Kate))

"Vert, you can't let her," Zoom said, seeming agitated.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mayo 10, 2017 5:06 am

(Pretty much ^^Wink
"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Max and I can figure out something when it comes to this." Stanford grinned as he probably has an idea.

"I'm kind of worried on whatever Stanford is thinking." Spinner sighed.

"I mostly feel bad for Tezz who has to deal with babysitting him." AJ said.

"Guys, come on... for now... let's head back to Zeke's and see what's going on." Vert said.

The group nodded as they followed Vert and drove back to Zeke's where Tezz and Simon were. Simon was flirting with Grace on the counter while Tezz was sitting in a booth bored. The team entered the diner noticing Simon flirting with Grace right away, and Grace was giving an annoyed look. Simon looked over and notice they were back. "You guys took long." Simon grinned, "What happened out there Vert? You bailed out on the race."

"Yeah... something came up." Vert folded his arms.

"Well you know the deal. I go on a date with your sister." Simon chuckled as he happily looked over at Kate. While Kate was just glaring towards him.

"Yeah... about that. I don't think that's the best idea since she has a boyfriend." Vert said.

"Wait what..." Simon blinked as he never heard this news before.

"Huh?" Kate raised a brow at her brother wondering what he's doing.

"Yeah... you didn't know Zoom and Kate were a thing?" Vert said as he looked over at Zoom.

"What?" Kate blinked.

"Well this is interesting~" Zeke shouted happily as he didn't know there was going to be some drama.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Zoom looked just as surprised before he got the gist. "Uh, oh yeah," he said, getting his arm around Kate, holding her close. "We are an, uh, thing. For a while now. She's just too shy to talk about it." He kissed Kate's cheek.

Max was trying her best to hold in her laughter by biting the inside of her cheek, trying to look serious. "Y-Yep."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Mayo 21, 2017 8:22 pm

"Um.... uh......UHHHHH" Kate blushed as her face was really red and she starts to heat up. "I...I...um..."

"It's alright Kate." Simon chuckled, "Zoom is lucky to have a girlfriend like you. Besides, I think I found another one." He happily winks over at Grace.

"Oh no, you don't buddy." Stanford said as he glared at Simon and pinched him by the ear and pulled him away from Grace, "She's kind of already taken."

"She said she was single when I talked to her." Simon chuckled.

"Not helping." Stanford rolled his eyes.

"Alright, alright fine..." Simon grinned, "You guys are cool. But, sadly I have to be heading back for my race."

"You're going to be leaving after your race?"Agura asked curiously.

"Yup! Let's hope I win first since I'm the best driver." Simon happily smiled as he was confident about winning.

"I'm glad he's leaving." Kate scoffed as she muttered to herself and rolled her eyes, but she stopped as she noticed Zoom heard her.

"It sucks you have to go." Sherman said, "Come back when you come to this area again."

"No problem, love hanging out with you guys. Thanks for taking care of my baby brother and sister." Simon chuckled.

"Hey! We're not babies you know." Stanford glared at his brother.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba