Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 6 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  eliment Lun Abr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

"Could be a number of things, most kids don't like a change in there routine, Boruto is use to spending all this time with Naruto and with all the duties he has to do there is little time to have those father son moments, on top of that Konahamaru hated being called the honable grandson, he felt like everyone had forgotten his name and that he was his own person, now they are like hokarga's son. It's a lot of pressure for a kid to live up to". Vixen said ordering some water. "I watched the kids training earlier,  Boruto didn't work as a team like he was meant to,  instead he did the whole thing himself, he suseaded but it would have been nicer if the whole team did it together. Sounds familiar doesn't it". Vixen said laughing thinking what it was like for Sakura with Naruto and Saskue.
eliment

eliment

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 6 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Abr 25, 2017 5:29 am

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Sakura chuckled as she remembers all those times she had.

"You guys were a struggle." Namine sighed, "Throughout the time Sasuke left the village, Naruto was so focused on getting him back. Now look what happened, you're married to him and Sarada is born."

"It sure is the best thing ever." Sakura smiled. "I hope Sarada will become the best out there. Although, no matter how many times I embarrassed her she sure acts like her father more than me."

"I feel," Ino grinned, "Inojin is the same as well. Acts more like Sai. All he does is play video games most of the time with Boruto and Shikadai."

Temari muttered some words as she agreed with Ino seeing her son playing video games most of the time, "Kids are a pain."

"They may be a pain, but we're in charge of not letting them make the same mistake as us." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Abr 25, 2017 12:18 pm

"Look at the bright side all the trouble Naruto caused for us while we were in school there isn't many tricks we won't be able to stop the kids from doing". Vixen said

"You know it seems like more than one adult has tried to get you to talk so they can help you". May said placing a hand on Boruto's shoulder. "you are lucky you have a large family, and if you can't talk to any of them you always have your friends, not every kid has family when my grandparents were still alive they had a farm where they grew food for a couple of orphan homes".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:33 am

"I guess..." Boruto sighed as he didn't know what to do. "Today is also Sayuri's birthday. Mom is planning a party tomorrow. Today we're just going to be having dinner. I doubt my dad would be there though."

"Don't say that you idiot." Sarada muttered as she glared towards Boruto.

~*~*~*~
"You do have a point." Temari nodded, "By the way, Namine, isn't it your daughter's birthday today?"

"Yeah it is." Namine nodded, "We're just going to be doing a family dinner then there would be a party tomorrow for the kids to enjoy themselves."

"Are you ever going to tell her?" Sakura asked, "About your fox form? I'm pretty sure Sayuri inherit the same amount of chakara as you and Naruto."

"I'm not sure if Sayuri did inherit it though. As for Boruto, it doesn't show that he inherit my chakara as well. The fox form is something powerful to have. If the kids know about it or experience it, I'm just worried they might become power thirsty over it and not learn how to control it right." Namine explained.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:27 pm

"So far it's a big if. The power hasn't been passed on throw a number of generations yet increasing the chances of it happening. Yes you both have similar chokura increasing the chances a bit, and if it happens we will keep an eye on them". Vixen said "Oh I got Boruto a camera, up to you if you think he is ready to take it outside just thought he might want to take some birthday pictures of Sayuri. Got Sayuri a teddy, it's one of them memory ones so she can always remember when her powers appeared and a charm bracelet. Oh that reminds me got a butterfly charm here for Sarada". she added passing it to Sakura.

"He is your dad I am sure he will come, I don't know a time when he hasn't been there". May said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Abr 27, 2017 6:52 am

"Vixen..." Namine gasped as she stared at the gifts that Vixen did, "You really don't have to."

"I'm amazed, no wonder why my daughter loves you so much." Sakura said as she stared at the charm, "She really misses her father, but you know how Sasuke is."

"I remember when he was the most popular kid in school." Ino giggled, "Sakura you lucky girl."

"I couldn't agree more. I'm glad to be with someone like him." Sakura lightly blushed as she was happy to be with Sasuke.

"I know. but I just don't want people to expect me to do a lot when I'm just the Hokage's son." Boruto sighed.

"Onii-chan!!!" A little girl's voice interrupted the conversation between the kids. Boruto looked over and revealed to be Sayuri happily waving at him.

"Sayuri, what are you doing here? I thought you would still be with mom." Boruto blinked as he didn't expect his little sister to say hi to him.

"Mama went to go hang with Auntie Vixen and Sakura and everyone else." Sayuri giggled.

"Sounds like something my mom would do as well around a time like this." Sarada nodded in agreement.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Jue Abr 27, 2017 11:58 am

"Its only something they can pass to there daughter or granddaughter one day. Sandra got hers at Sayuri. So it only seems right, if the camera is looked after Boruto should be able to do the same thing, unless I have bought the wrong camera". Vixen said "I am pretty sure Sandra doesn't like me for the odd memory charm and I wish Uncle Saskue will hurry up back here he hasn't met Lilly yet".

"My dad is drinking again he said you are already better than your father, he couldn't get much right and he repeated the academy leaving not being able to do the subastatution, Oh go on ahead and laugh everyone elts does because I can't say it, point is not everyone thinks the same because of who your dad is" May said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba