Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 2 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Ago 06, 2016 1:17 am

(I'm curious, what happened to Vixen? xD)

Namine arrived at the place and manage to get the cape in time. "Thank you so much!" Namine sighed in relief as she look at it. "Looks like everything is going good." She began to run over to where the ceremony is.

Naruto was at his house putting on his shoes as it was already his day. "Kids! Come on! We're going to be late!"

Boruto and Sayuri were arguing as Sayuri wanted to bring a toy but, Boruto told her no.
khlover22

khlover22

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 2 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Ago 06, 2016 1:28 am

(Didn't know we were continuing it from the other one)

May went back to where the ceremony was being taken place. Well more to annoy Tumari as she was the only family member in the village at this moment in time. "You finished now?" She asked.

Vixen come back into the village her arm full of scratches. She found Kiba and dropped the puppy into his arms. "The little fella some how managed to get out of a whole in the wall and got tangled up in some brambles. So what needs doing now?"

Vixen's husband Kent Miller walked up to them with there three week old child in his arms. "I need to go on duty now". He said waiting for Vixen to put the antiseptic gel onto her hands and take Lilly off him.

"Saskue held her yet?" Vixen asked

"Not seen him". Kent said

"Alright see you later". She added kissing his cheek as Lilly started to cry. Holding the baby close she soon settled back down.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 07, 2016 6:03 am

(Its alright ^_^)

Naruto sighed as he tried to figure out what was going on, "Seriously guys..." Naruto muttered. Out of nowhere he seen Boruto flew back hitting the wall. "What the-" Naruto gasped as he couldn't believe the type of strength Boruto got hit with.

Namine arrived at the ceremony where Shikamaru and Kakashi were. "Namine." Kakashi said as he notice her.

"Where's Naruto?" Namine asked curiously as she notice her husband wasn't here yet.

"I was going to ask you that question." Shikamaru chuckled as he put his hands on his hips.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ago 07, 2016 11:57 am

"I could summon Flar to find him if you want". Vixen said to the group. "You know what she was like as a baby always finding him and climbing into his bag. Not that she would ever fit now and if she did I would love to know how she did it". She added as Flar was fully grown by the time she reached ten years old. She had all ten of her tails and was bigger than the other tailed beasts. "I am surprised he wasn't here before anyone elts. As long as I have been in the village be has talked about nothing elts but becoming hokarga so everyone in the village would take notice and respect him".

May looked at her watch then looked around. " Boruto is late". She sighed it wasn't looking good with the next hokarga's son not turning up on time. Sighing she went to go and look for Boruto.
As she got near the house she yelled. "You had better not still be in the house Boruto it will look bad if your not at your dads ceromoney",
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 08, 2016 3:45 am

"That could work, he can't really miss his ceremony, or else we might have to come up with another plan." Kakashi sighed.

"While you do that, I'll go look for him." Namine said as she ran off and head back to the house.

Naruto walked over to Boruto who was scared as he notice Sayuri walking up to him. "Boruto, what happened?" Naruto asked.

"S-S-Sayuri became scary all of a sudden." Boruto stuttered, "L-Look!"

Naruto looked over and notice Sayuri clenching her fist tightly and began to throw one more punch. "Sayuri! That's enough!" Naruto said as he took a step in front of Boruto but, got hit by Sayuri. As Naruto felt Sayuri's punch he began flying out smashing the door that leads outside and slid back landing in front of the house. "D-Dad!" Boruto shouted as he got up and rushed over to him.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ago 08, 2016 11:49 am

Vixen gave Kakashi her baby as she needed two hands to summon Flar here. To her releaf Lilly stayed asleep and didn't start crying. She rushed outside. The summoned Flar. "Naruto is missing can you find him?"

Flar lifted her head up looking around the village. "No need he is still home. Seems someone attacked him as Naruto has just gone crashing throw his frount door".

"That better be one of his kids". Vixen responded. "But we had better check to be on the safe side of things". Vixen got onto Flar saw Namie and held her hand out for her to join them. "Naruto is still at the house and had a flying lesson out of the door. I am hoping it's your kids giving him a hard time".

May went rushing up to them. "Oh you two do you have to fight with your dad in the middle you know he doesn't have your strength". May said like it was all normal. "You need to calm down before you put your poor daddy in hospital Sayuri" She added walking into the house grabbing the toy she tossed and placing it into the child's arms. Going behind her May held the toy to Sayuri chest as she wrapped her arms around the child. "Are you going to tell me what got you so worked up to send your daddy flying throw the door?" May asked making sure her voice was calm and soft to help calm her down.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 08, 2016 7:35 pm

"Boruto told me not to bring my toy to the ceremony." Sayuri mumbled as she glared over at Boruto.

"W-What?! I just don't want to carry it around the whole day!" Boruto mumbled.

Namine got on Flar and they began to fly off revealing to land in front of the house. "Naruto!" Namine got off and rushed over to him.

"Mom!" Boruto gasped as she was surprised to see her.

Namine looked at him to see if he will be able to attend the ceremony but due to Sayuri's strength it might be no use. "I don't think he can attend, due to what happened to him...the strength might make him knock out until the ceremony is over." Namine mentioned. "What did happen exactly?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ago 08, 2016 7:48 pm

"I had better go back and tell them". Vixen said thinking of the crowds "After all we don't want a riot in the streets". With that she was off back to the ceremony.

Landing outside of the building she ran up the stairs to the others. "Bad news Naruto got in the middle of a fight by his kids and got knocked out. He won't be coming around till it's over".

"Boruto you could have refused to carry her toy meaning if it was lost it would have been Sayuri's fault". May said "Sayuri are you going to say sorry to your father for knocking him out because your brother said you couldn't do something, it's not his fault Boruto said you couldn't do something. You know what your parents are the ones in charge not your brother".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 08, 2016 7:55 pm

"But...but..." Sayuri sighed, "How can I say sorry to him when he's unconscious?"

Namine sighed as she got up and patted Sayuri on the head, "Its alright, we both know that you didn't mean to hit him that hard. Just next time can you guys please not fight on this day, its a very special day for your father and now he can't participate in it because of the strength you have."

Sayuri silently nodded, "Its all my fault."

"Sis come on, don't say that!" Boruto muttered, "Everything is going to be ok."

Kakashi sighed as he knew something like this would happen. "Well great, just great." Shikamaru muttered as he looked out on the crowd. "There are already a ton of people here, you think we should do the back up plan."

"Its the only way." Kakashi nodded. He walked up to Vixen and put the baby back in her arms.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba