Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 58 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 58 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:51 pm

(Should we skip till morning?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 58 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:08 pm

((Si ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:18 pm

(Yay!)

The next morning Thea woke up, feeling a little funny. Groaning she sat up and rubbed her tired eyes. She looked down and realized Wally was still sleeping. She decided not to wake him as she got up, and walked out to the bathroom.

Why was she feeling so off? Was it from the condisions on the island?

Shaking her head, Thea walked over to the bathroom mirror after locking the door, washing her face.

At the cave Garfield was still snoring away in bed, his arm wrapped around Natalie.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 9:32 pm

(>w< nice ~)

Alex woke up with a yawn. She was lying down on her bed at her home. It had been a long night for her, because she had stayed up until really late just talking to Moth. She had only gone back home when she was about to fall asleep on the rooftop.

She stretched her arms as she sat up. She felt better than the day before, but her stomach was a mess. She was nervous, knowing that she would have to talk to Di'ck that day. She couldn't really delay that for long, and the sooner they got things clear, the better.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Wally woke up when the bed had shifted, along with the sound of running water a couple of moments later. He figured that Thea was awake and he ought to get up as well. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes as a yawned escaped his mouth, covering it with the back of his head. "Agh, I hate mornings after missions," he muttered to himself as he sat up.

Natalie woke up when she sneezed and blinked her tired eyes. She felt cold against Garfield's warm body. Oh, man. Was she getting sick? She hoped not.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Thea looked in the mirror. 'God. I look dead...' she thought. Rolling her eyes she was gonna use the bathroom... However there was blood.
When Thea walked out of the bathroom she thought about it. 'I'm not suposed to be on my period....' She walked back to their bedroom to make a doubble check in her calender, which was in her purse. And being all up in thought as she walked back in she didn't even notice Wally was awake.

"Uh... Not yet..." Garfield muttered in is sleep.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:01 pm

"Good morning, sleepy head," Wally teased his girlfriend, standing up after stretching his arms. He saw her face and asked, "You okay?"

Natalie looked over and smiled a little. She got his arm off of her carefully before getting up, rubbing her arms. Geez. She definitely felt cold. Her head felt hot and a little clouded. 'I don't want to get him sick,' she thought, grabbing one of his jackets off the back of his chair and slipped it on before going to the bathroom.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Alex hurried and got dressed before running downstairs to have a small breakfast.
As usual, her mom had already left to go to the hospital.

She tried to stay calm as she ate her cereal with milk, trying not to think too much about what she would say to Di.ck.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:20 pm

"Huh?" Thea looked over while digging her bag. "Yeah, just l
Gotta check something..." She found her calender and started looking threw it.

Garfield turned in bed and continued sleeping. Usually Natalie woke him when he couldn't sleep in any more.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 58 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba