Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 59 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 59 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 01, 2017 4:53 pm

"Your calendar? Miss something?" Wally asked, an eyebrow raised.

Natalie took a hot shower, it clearing her senses a bit, but she still felt a little groggy. She got changed into some warm clothes and took some cold medicine that was non-drowsy before going back to Garfield's room to wake him up.

Just like she deducted, he was still asleep. "Gar," Natalie whispered as she shook his shoulder.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 59 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 01, 2017 5:13 pm

"No,... it's nothing," Thea said, putting the calender back down. She was right that her period shouldn't come yet,... but she guessed it could be early... She sighed. "Sorry if I woke you," She said, deciding to drop it for now.

"H-huh? What time it it?" He muttered.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 01, 2017 5:42 pm

"No, it's cool." Wally got up, walking over and kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna take a quick shower."

"Late," Natalie chuckled. "Come on, time to get up."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 01, 2017 6:07 pm

"You do that. I'll take Ollie for a walk," Thea said, smiling.

"Ugh, why?" garfield turned to her, pouting.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jun 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Once Alex was done with her breakfast, she quickly washed the dishes before leaving the house. She headed to the Zeta Tube hidden in the city, and soon she was teleported to the Cave.
She smiled a little as she could smell the pancakes someone was making on the kitchen. Probably M'gann.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

"Alright," Wally nodded, grabbing a towel and went into the bathroom, getting out of his clothes and stepped into the shower. He decided to take his time, since yesterday was the first shower he had in days and he still appreciated man kind's plumping system.

Natalie smiled. He was so adorable when he pouted! "Because you're gonna miss your sister's breakfast if you don't get up."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jun 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Thea went to find Ollie before getting his leash. She left their appartment to take a walk around the block. Ollie were fast on his little paws, wanting to nose everywhere. "Alright, easy Ollie!!" Thea laughed after running a little. "Just do what you gotta do so you don't do it inside." She chuckled. However, she keept thinking about that morning and decided to pass by town and the pharmacy.

"Well, when you put it that way... I supose it's worth getting up," Garfield said sitting up and throwing the covers off of him.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Alex walked up to the kitchen, finding the martian there.
"Hey, M'gann" she greeted her friend, smiling and waving.

"Alex! Hi!" M'gann said, as she took another pancake out of the pan "Want to have breakfast with us?"

Alex shook her head.
"Thanks, but I just ate something at home" she said. Although those pancakes looked amazing, and definitely made her mouth water.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 59 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba