Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 41 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 41 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 11:45 am

(Great! I think the night of the fullmoon should be just a day or two before the wedding.)

That week went fast. And it was thursday late noon. The wedding was on saturday and Sky still wasn't sure that pushing the wedding closer had been the right decision. However, at the moment she was looking for Wally, who she had barley seen all day. Of course she knew there was a full moon tonight, so she just needed to check on him if he was okay. He hadn't said a word.

D'ick was in the Royal fitting room that was Wally's, the royal tailor fixing up on his best man suit. Yeah, perfections obviously...
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 41 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 5:54 pm

The real Wally was in the dungeon, agonizing over the fact that Vertigo was about to marry his Sky in less than 48 hours and the fact that a full moon was peaking around the corner. His hands were twitching as he tried not to think about it and control the primal urges that were bubbling to the surface.

Vertigo was making sure that his plans of killing Sky right after the wedding were in perfect order. All of it to make it look like an accident. Or the fact that a huge beast had somehow come out and killed her. Yes, it was all going to work.

Carter had already been fitted for her Maid of Honor dress, which was beautiful, and really happy Sky had chosen a simple kind of design.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:34 pm

"Wally?" Sky looked around to see if were somewhere to be found in the castle. 'Where could he have gone?'

While D'ick was standing as still as he possibly could he was thinking back about the fact that Wally had been acting a little strange around him. He hoped it wasn't because he was a vampire and he a werewolf, natural enemies, but still hoping they was as close as they'd always been.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:56 pm

"Wally" walked out of his little personal office he had requested after hearing Sky. "I'm right here, babe!" he called to her, giving her the best "smile" he could muster.

Carter knocked on the door. "Y'all done in there?" she asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 7:30 pm

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you," Sky stated, walking over. She panted a little from walking all the stairs between different floors in the castle. She glanced inside his office and just caught a glimpse of a lot of papers on his desk. "What are you doing?" She asked, a little curious,.. Wally didn't like paperwork.

"Somewhat," D'ick chuckled.

"Yes, you may come in Miss. The gentleman is decent," Donchald said, studding his work. D'ick felt like he was being judged every time Donchald did that. He looked over when Carter opened the door and walked inside.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:11 pm

"I was just looking for my cufflinks." "Wally" showed them in his hand. "I figured Donchald would have my rear if I did not find them in time for my fitting. He's finishing up D'ick's now as we speak."

Carter walked into the room and whistled when she saw D'ick. "Well, look at you," she teased, walking over to him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:18 pm

"Oh, well yes. I don't doubt you're right about that," Sky said. Okay. That made sense. "I was just... Worried. You havn't talked anything about tonight," Sky said, talking about the ful moon comming up.

D'ick chuckled. "That's a good sign right?"

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:54 pm

"I...am worried," "Wally" told her, trying to have a slight solemn face. "I have not been feeling like myself. You know how I get about this."

"Of course," Carter laughed, running her hand along the material on his arm. "Pretty nice. Look." She took out a picture of her in her Maid of Honor dress she took.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:03 pm

"Well yeah. That's why I'm worried about you... You've been so... Quiet," Sky grabbed his hands, looking up at him with a frown.

"Wow. You look great," D'ick looked at the picture. "Can't wait to see it on you," He meant in real life.

"Sir, stand still." Donchald didn't want to needle him.

"Sorry..." D'ick appologized.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 41 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba