Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 42 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 42 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:44 pm

"Trust me, I will be fine after all of this," "Wally" smiled down at her.

Carter giggled. "You can pin prink him all you want," she teased.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 42 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:50 pm

"Well... Alright then. Just, go to your fitting and we'll go down together tonight," Sky said, not going to let him experience the fullmoon alone.

"Jerk," D'ick teased to Carter.

"Language, sir," Donchald finnished needling. And being raised in the world of royals that wad just how he was.

"Sorry..." D'ick appologized, again. Man, this was embarrassing.

"Well then. All done sir. How does it feel?"

"Feels great. Thanks," D'ick smiled, taking a final look in the mirror.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:08 pm

"No, I'm fine. I need to be alone," "Wally" said. He couldn't have her follow him where he would actually be letting Wally out.

"Um, you missed a spot," Carter teased, grabbing a needle and purposely poking him in the bu.tt.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:14 pm

"No," Sky said, frowning. "Wally. You know I want to be with you when you change." she stated.

"Augh, hey!" D'ick looked at Carter, but only saw her smirk. He chuckled. "Okay. I think I better change so you can prepare Wally."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:10 pm

"Wally" then thought about it and grinned a bit to himself before he feigned a sigh, holding a hand to his head. "I guess there is no winning against the Queen, huh?"

"And that is my cue to leave." Carter stepped up to the little platform he was standing on and kissed his cheek before stepping down and went to the door. "See you in a little bit, Dicky," she told her boyfriend.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Sky smiled. "Well, you know me," She shrugged innocent.

D'ick chuckled. "Yeah. See you Carter." He smiled before he went to get changed so that Wally could have his fitting.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:50 pm

"Alright. I'll be heading down there before the practice dinner starts," "Wally" said.

Carter went to her room, getting changed out of the dress and hung it up in the special bag they gave her before she sat down in her tank and some shorts she slipped on.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:28 pm

"Great. I'll catch up with you later then?" Sky smiled.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:06 pm

"Definitely," "Wally" smiled.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 42 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba