*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 36 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 36 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 1:45 am

**** gave her a smile. "So, you got any ideas how to do that?" He asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"To me, you're worth every trouble," Steph said, giving him a smile.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 36 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 2:01 am

"How to get everyone to agree? As if," Storm sighed, grabbing her beer, taking the cap off with her hand. It was easy, considering her abnormal strength.

Wally just looked at her before he stood up. "I still think this is a bad idea."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 11:20 am

"Well, you're Steph's best friend, you can talk to her," D'ick said. She would be one of the hardest to convince.

Steph frowned and stood up. She realized how small she felt next to him. She was silent for a moment before she asked. "How much do you remember?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 4:57 pm

"You saw the way Steph looked at me. I doubt she'll talk with me," Storm frowned, taking a drink of her beer.

"More...than I did," Wally admitted. Whatever the scientists did, they kind of have a jump start on his brain.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 5:17 pm

"Maybe you just need a different approach?" D'ick said, eyeing her beer, thinking she might get the hint.

"And what's that?" Steph asked. She needed to know if he remembered their encounterings, if he remembered trying to stop Cadmus, or if he only remembered killing and pain.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Storm looked at him before she looked at her beer and shrugged. "Well, worked last time, I suppose," she said.

Wally shook his head. "Don't make me talk about it, Sky."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:47 pm

"Worth a shot, right?" D'ick said, finnishing the last of his coffee before putting the cup down.

"Sorry," Steph appologized, looking away. "I'm not used to this..." She said, meaning to talk to him, like this. She didnät know what he was thinking, and even if she wanted to beleive she did, she didn't know him. She wasn't sure what to say... or how to act cause she didn't know how he was gonna react. It was hard, dealing with this situation too.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 6:51 pm

"I guess," Storm said, taking another big swig of the beer. She sat it down before laying down, her head on his lap. "Just so tired of everything."

Wally noticed her frowned. He reached a hand out to lay on her shoulder, but he stopped and his hand dropped. "We need to go before someone notices that I'm free."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 7:06 pm

D'ick let her lay down and he stroked her hair. "I know. I am too." He admitted. "But we need to handle the situation, not ignore it."

Steph looked at him and nodded. "We need to take her with us," She was talking about Emily. Was she really about to let them out? She was in for soo much trouble for this.... So much for signing that paper.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 36 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba