What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Página 120 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 61 ... 119, 120, 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 120 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:38 pm

John snapped his head around when he saw his dad pull up "Hey." He looked over and saw the kid had walked away. He gripped his bag before he walked over, getting into the passenger seat. "Sup, Dad?" he asked, deciding not to bring it up.

((Do you want me to play your dude for you for Maddie? I mean, he's your dude so I don't wanna make him act OOC XD))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 120 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:43 pm

(Well,. I think you could play him. I got somewhat a discription for him in his bio. I'm gonna let u go with what u think to that. I trust u. That's so nice. Thanks.)

"I should ask you that," D'ick remark before pulling away from the parking lot. "What were you looking at?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:06 pm

((No prob! Let me know if I'm butchering him XD))

"Nothing really," John said, not wanting to bring up the matter. "How is Ariel doing?" he asked as he got the seatbelt across him.

And who would be watching her from overheard? None other than master assassin, Seth Wilson. He had strict orders from his dad to eliminate this girl and her team, starting with her. He was going to use just a regular sniper rifle, but he decided it would be more fun with hand-to-hand combat.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:14 pm

(I will ^^)

"She's better. At least that's what Nikki told me this morning," D'ick said, at least she was fysically. But the wound was still there.

Maddie started walking towards the zeta tube down town. She couldn't run cause it was crowded now and she wasn't as fast as her brother and father so someone could spot her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:51 pm

"That's good," John just nodded. He got his earphones into his ears, a usual thing he did whenever he rode in the car with his dad.

Seth was going to wait until she was a little closer to the Zeta Tube and away from the crowd. He didn't need a widespread panic now.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:05 pm

D'ick rolled his eyes at his son. And he lost his attention as usual. He just drove them home.

In the meantime Nathan had gotten to the cave. It was empty besides his mum who were preparing training and Miranda who were already training by herself outside. So, Nathan decided to do the same.

"You ever get tired of slinging with that sword?" He asked the amazon.

Miranda stopped and pulled the sword out of the tree she just left a deep mark in. She leaned it on her shoulder. "Not really."

"Well... Have fun with that. I'm gonna go for a run before the rest get's here. See you at sparring." Nathan sent his cousin a text asking if he was on his way before he ran off.

Maddie looked at the time. "First time I'm not running late," She thought, stopping by the zeta tube once she gt into the alley.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:03 pm

John noticed his phone buzzing and paused his music, seeing the text before he grinned and said, "Hell yeah! Sparring is my favorite time of day!" and sent it. Then he thought about his sister and frowned a bit. He might have been a jackas.s, but he still cared for his little sister. More now than before his twin died. "Dad?" he asked.

That's when Seth decided it was time to make his move. He didn't want to alert the public of a gunshot, even though it was pretty common in that area, so he jumped down behind her, sword placed ready. "Didn't your mom ever tell you to not go down alleyways by yourself? Who knows what kind of trouble a lone girl could run into," he smirked at her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 30, 2017 7:36 pm

"Yeah?" D'ick glanced at his son as he was driving.

Maddie turned and was confused before her eyes narrowed. "You!" She recognized the mask he was wearing. The same colours as Deathstroke's mask. He was with that ninja girl when she and her brother were attacked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 8:07 pm

"Ariel will be able to train, right? I know she loves to train with everyone," John said.

"I'm glad you remember me," Seth smirked. "Now this won't be so awkward." He ran and sliced at her with his katana.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 120 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 61 ... 119, 120, 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba