Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Página 82 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 95 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 82 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 12, 2016 10:41 pm

"Oh, this is getting interesting. Should we turn it into a bet?" D'ick asked, grinning as he grabbed his console.

"What kind of a bet?" Zatanna asked.

"Well, it could be anything really. But be careful, cause I'm going to win," D'ick said.

"Is he always this cocky?" Artemis asked her best friend.

"Uh.. Yep," Zatanna said.

Jason was excited to see Zerena, it had been a while. Or, at least it felt like it.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 82 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 7:48 pm

"I like a good bet," Wally grinned.

"Jason!" Zerena smiled and ran over, practically tackling him into a hug, giggling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:26 pm

"Well, Halloween's comming up," D'ick said, grinning. "How about a little old good costume bet?" He suggested.

"Pth, as if. You only want to see our bras," Artemis scoofed.

"Actually I think you're confusing me with Wally," D'ick said.

Zatanna gave her boyfriend a look. "Yeah, like you're that innocent."

"Isn't he a little young to be thinking like that?" Artemis teased.

"Woah!" Jason almost fell back when he caught her in his arms. "Hi on you too." He smiled.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:34 pm

"When I was his age, I was thinking that," Wally said in his defense. "No, because I'm the only one allowed to see Artemis in her bra," he grinned at her.

Zerena giggled, kissing his cheek and sat next to him. "Whats up? Miss me?" she teased.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:54 pm

"Pth, sais who?" Artemis gave her boyfriend a look. But seeing his face she just looked at Zee and began to laugh.

"How about, no bras, just costumes?" D'ick said.

"Sounds fair," Zatanna said.

"Well, yeah. I was worried about you," Jason said, smiling, even if the mission now went good.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 9:03 pm

"I like that idea," Wally grinned. "Oh! And they have to wear our usual costumes?" he suggested. "Like, my suit and your suit."

"Aw," Zerena smiled. It was sweet how he worried about her. "I'm fine, trust me. Thank you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Artemis exchanged a look with Zatanna before she got a determined face. "Fine. But if you lose, you're wearing our suits," She stated.

Jason grabbed her hands. "Well then. I'm glad."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 10:08 pm

"Done," Wally said, holding out his hand to Artemis.

Zerena smiled and she leaned into him, resting her head on his chest. "What you been doing all day?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Artemis shook his hand with a confident smile, while Zatanna shook D'icks.

"Alright, so, round one?" D'ick asked.

Jason chuckled. "I already told you,... Alfred's been slaying me in the gym... but, I thought abou you too," he looked down at her, smiling. He added that to be sweet, even if it was true.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 82 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 95 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba