Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Vie Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 71PLzwAf5DL._SX425_
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 35colrr
╔════════════════════════════╗
My email gets lost in the short nightThe bright screen illuminates the room 
and my loneliness
The happiness and heartache of the moments 
and feelings we shared
Can leap across this distance 
and even time now?

╚════════════════════════════╝

Kasahara Utako is a 16 year old bisexual female, who has not lived in Inaba at all, for she is the Midnight Channelier, and many things about her very exsitence are fairly confusing. 

Crying, laughing, I love you
what colour is your heart painted in now?
Crying, laughing, I love you;
the smiles bursting out of us
Are like the sun, a bright orange

Kasahara doesn't talk much, mostly as she has had no one to talk to. Her darker feelings are the feelings of confusion she has about her past, constantly feeling lost. She is of the belief that she'll never decipher her past, and even if she did, it wouldn't help her state of being now. 
Because she is rather soft spoken and her current situation, Kasahara doesn't have many people she could call her friends, or even her acquaintances. Until now, she never minded. But now, here opinion is beginning to change.

She is of the Star Arcana, and her Persona is Neko Shogun. 

FC:: Frederica Irving
All rights Reserved for the image and Frederica
Theme:: Oranges :: Bleach Ending 15

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 FnqqC5M
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Vxmcsh
We refuse to become a gear that
 spins in a rhythm of monotony 
Conforming to society's expectations 
is like a living hell

The Gamer is one by the name of Hishida Shuncho, an 18-year-old bisexual male. Like his title suggests, he is a Hikkomori, one who does little more than sit in his bedroom and play video games. His family moved when he was 5, making this year his 14th in Inaba. Because he's lived in the town the majority of his life, he knows most of the twists and turns around it, quite surprisingly . 

And while we were playing
God brought us into a world ruled by games
no no no game no life 
In an instant
our lives of peace and tranquility changed
Into a journey up the stairs of glory
carving our names in history

Hishida, in a cliched world, would be very anti social. This is not the case, for the most part. While he is not a big fan of crowds, the few times he decides to get out of the house, he is fairly out going and friendly. He is a perfectionist from playing all those video games, however, and he could have moments of OCD.

He wasn't a Hikkomori from birth, though, and as out going as he is, he refuses to get to close to anyone. This is because when he was younger, about 14, he began to realize that his friends we're only his friends for his intelligence, to cheat on tests and the such. After that, he broke off ties with the lot of them, and spent the time he would have spent with them in his room, in front of a screen. I guess it was much better for him, yes?

His Arcana is that of the Tower, his main Persona being Taotie.

Face Claim:: Sora Blank
All rights reserved to the owners of the image and Sora
Theme:: This Game- No Game No Life Opening

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 IllusionDolls-image-illusiondolls-36816563-500-281

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 S5uvjq

Every time I stop and stumble
in doubt and darkness
I close my eyes and think back to you.
We made a vow, a promise,
To carry onward,
I'll see it through.
When I was young, the sky shone clear
 and bright and blue,
And I smiled through every day,
 knowing that all my dreams would come true.

Kaori Ichiyusai, a Heterosexual 17-year-old, is the one who bears the title of The Manager's Daughter, not a title she wears with pride, necessarily. Ever her move to Inaba 6 years ago, she has been given a rather infamous reputation because of her father. 

Now that I've grown,
 that sky fades dark and disappears
And the future I once dreamed dissolves 
before my doubts and fears.

Then you came to me,
Took me by the hand,
And the strength you shared
 helped me to rise and stand.
Let the clocks tick by,
Let the days fade away,
'Cause I've found the path my heart will 
walk today.

Kaori had always been the poster child for her father's business, as apparently having a child automatically makes you family-friendly. In order to keep up the 'Good Parent' reputation, her father tried his hardest to make Kaori a perfect child. But no matter how she studied, especially in Science, her worst subject, no matter how she tried, it never seemed to be enough for her father. Because of this, Kaori alienated him and they rarely talk now. Not like it bother her. 

When out in public, Kaori is very friendly, but her main personality traits is her hot-head, stubborness, and her tendency to act first, think later. 

Being of the Magician Arcana, her main Persona is Pixie.

Face Claim:: Kyoko Sakura
All rights reserved to the owner of the Image and Kyoko
Theme:: Connect - Madoka Magica Opening

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Tumblr_mblz22TsZM1rexobho1_500
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 V6lw6h

Beyond the windows is a monochrome world 
The unchanging days are so tedious 
The simple act of living feels slightly cumbersome 
Will I become lighter  if I jump off from here?

The Actor is a young man by the name of Yoriyuki Izumi, who, as of recent, is 18 years old. He is heterosexual to the common knowledge, but he is questioning whether or not that may be true. Being introduced to the theater at the young age of 8, he moved to Inaba 2 years later with hopes of starting his acting career there.

I ask the weather forecast of my heart  
will it be a clear day tomorrow? 
Though the everyday scenery 
reflecting in my eyes 
Will probably be the same thing again,
 in any case

Most of Yoriyuki's inner conflicts come from himself, sometimes falling into slumps, in the belief that he'll never be good enough to become a professional actor. While this state of occasional disbelief only drives him to try harder, it makes him believe that he is trying to hard, and so the cycle repeats. Being the president of the Drama Club, Yoriyuki often buries these beliefs to make sure he does his best for his fellow club members, but down where he buries those thoughts in his heart, is where they fester and grow.

Outside his inner turmoil, Yoriyuki is a fairly optimistic fellow, with a 'the show must always go on' mentality. He's almost always to eager to help people, and that more often comes off as annoying. He has his heart in the right place, just needs to learn how to express it properly.

He is of the Sun Arcana, his Persona of choice being Phoenix.

Face Claim :: Tamaki Suoh
All rights reserved to the owners of the image and Tamaki
Theme:: Monochrome Blue Sky - Miku Haustene

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Dic 27, 2014 3:33 am, editado 3 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Empty Akio | Katashi | Bunko | Shizuka

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Jul 25, 2014 12:36 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Tumblr_mu99gs5fGZ1r2mfiro3_500

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Standing at five feet ten inches, Akio Kagome is a 17 year old bisexual young adult who has short black hair and black eyes. He is a lanky male who spends most of his time with friends or family. He is in zero extra curricular activities. Aiko dislikes sports, due to the unfairness and the aggression that happens in most games. He is one of those people that dislikes conflict. If he sees it, he will try to resolve it using words rather than violence. But if you annoy him enough, or take something too far, expect a punch or two. But overall, he is a very kind and caring person.

Before coming to Inaba, he lived in Tokyo with his mother and father and younger brother. But after his father's company went bankrupt, they were forced to move. They lived in a small town for a few months, but his brother got bullied to a point where his health was at stake. His parents, not wanting to risk his health for any longer moved them to Inaba, where they have been living for eight months now.

His hidden emotions revolve around what had happened to his younger brother. When he was being bullied, he wanted to help him desperately, but deep down he thinks himself as too weak. When that had happened, he was too shy and afraid to call out on people who did anything wrong. He couldn't help his younger brother, which is why he tried to end all conflict quickly and peacefully.

Akio's arcana is the Justice Arcana. His main Persona is Angel which will later evolve to Sraosha near the end.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Tumblr_m7mqejL5C31rbxu81o1_500

Standing at six feet three inches, Katashi Ito is a 17 year old heterosexual young adult who has short, light blue hair and blue eyes. He is a fit male who spends most of his time playing sports. He is in many extra curricular sports teams. Both in and out of school. Katashi dislikes sitting stillfor too long. He has to constantly be moving. Even in a car or in class, he always taps his feetquickly. Katashi is a kind teen who works his hardest as the captainof the basketball team. Due to him being the captain, he gets stressed a lot, which is the reason why his grades have been starting to plummet .

Katashi has lived in Inaba since he was five years old. He doesn't remember where he lived before that much, only small things like a park, or a bedroom. He lives in a small house with his mother, father, and elder sister. His sister works at the hospital as a nurse , something she has wanted to do ever since she was younger.

His hidden emotions revolve around his friendship with the Tomboy. Ever since he had met her and seen how well she played sports, he has always been jealous of her. He wishes that he could get praise and be as great as a player as her.

Katashi's arcana is the Strength Arcana. His main Persona is Sandman which will later evolve to Zaou-Gongen near the end.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Tumblr_static_b8vfkx4stp4c04wc0s8kkwcgk

Standing at five feet six inches, Bunko Nakano is a 16 year old heterosexual young adult who has short, light pink hair and sunset yellow eyes. She is a petite female who spends most of her time indoors studying or reading. He is in a few extra curricular activities, such as the mathletes and science club. Bunko dislikes watching tv. Unless the show/movie is Sherlock or something book based, she will not watch it. Watching tv eats away the time she could be using for studying or reading, two things she loves. She is the topof her class, always getting good marks. But she never brags about it.

Bunko was born and raised in Inaba. She lives in an apartment with her mother. Her parents divorced when she was younger, after her father realised he was homosexual. Bunko helps her mother around the house, getting a part time job as a tutor, to pay for her own things, like books and clothes.

Her hidden emotion is anger towards her father. She deeply wishes that he had not realised what he actually was and stayed with her mother. Deep down she blames him for the situation her family is in, and the pain that her mother feels.

Bunko's arcana is the Empress Arcana. Her main Persona is Senri which will later evolve to Isis near the end.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Large

Standing at five feet two inches, Shizuka Tanaka is a 17 year old bisexual young adult who has waist length, light brown hair and golden eyes. She is a petite female who spends most of her time drawing or doing some type of art. She is in zero extra curricular activity, not even the art club. Shizuka dislikes social interaction, and anything that involves her being the center of attention. If you do manage to get something out of her, it will be in nothing more than a whisper. Shizuka is a kind and quiet teen. She has no friends due to her social anxiety, so she spends all of her time alone, closed off in her bedroom.

Shizuka has lived in Inaba for only six months. Her father is an English teacher, so they are constantly on the move, never staying in a place for too long because of how in demand he is. Her family consists of her father and herself. Her mother is too sick for the travelling, so she lived with her grandmother.

Her hidden emotion is that she wishes she got more attention. She wants her parents to look and listen to her for a change, she wants to be the one in the spotlight for a moment. She wants to show people how great her art is and hear all of the compliments.

Shizuka's arcana is the Hermit Arcana. Her main Persona is Forneus which will later evolve to Ongyo-ki near the end.

Última edición por conflictedcolours el Dom Jul 27, 2014 3:26 pm, editado 4 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 2 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am

Thanks, both of you. ^^ It took a lot of work, though I know now it was work it. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 5:07 am

{{Totes worth it. ^.^
I have two out of four of my forms up! I'll get the others up in a few.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Jul 27, 2014 5:12 am

Great forms Sash! They look amazing! ^^ I'll add them fully into the Character section now ^^ no need to rush, as without Winxer we won't be going much of anywhere for a while. XD
If you could give me the name of their face claims that would help. As I could guess but easy ten out of ten I'd be wrong. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 5:32 am

{{Thank you! :>
The face claims are:
Shintaro Kisaragi - The Peacekeeper
Kuroko Tetsuya - The Jock
Mirai Kuriyama - The Bookworm
Mikuru Asahina - The Lone Artist
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Jul 27, 2014 3:29 pm

In, and they are up on the character list now. ^^

Also I had an idea for deciding the order of characters that appear/get take on the Midnight Channel. Since I don't want to control all of it, as it would all ride on me then. I thought, that each of us would take a group of characters. Like I take Winxer's, you take mine, and Winxer takes yours. (an example if it was just us three). Then each time for the Midnight Channel we'd take turns. Like you'd go first, then me, then Winxer. So that way no one will really expect who will show up on the Midnight Channel, except the one choosing. ^^
Also It would give as all a chance to write a post for the Midnight Channel, instead of me having to write them all. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 3:34 pm

{{Thank you!

That sounds like a good idea. It would be nice, not knowing who it is until the actual moment. :>
I hope Winxer gets her forms up soon 'cause I'm dying to start.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Jul 27, 2014 3:41 pm

(( I know. ^^ Anyways, it makes it easier on me so I don't have to know everything. XD

Yeah, I do too. ^^ Just hope Winxer gets her tablet/computer privileges back in the next day or two for that to happen. ^^ And since I don't think many others will be joining this for now. We can have some of the empty spots be victims. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba