Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 109 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:06 am

"I doubt it. The next time they attack we need to come up with an idea." Namine said as she sighed.

~*~*~*~
The next day came and Namine was talking in the room with Marika. "Shouldn't I be saying I told you so?" Marika snickered at Namine's words.

"That's not really funny." Namine mumbled as she glared at her. "You knew about this the whole time didn't you?"

"Actually, the whole village knew. The only people that knows that you're...you are the people who are in charge of this temple of course." Marika said as she carelessly rolled her eyes at Namine.

"So, what are you really hiding huh?" Namine asked as she was starting to get suspicious about Marika.

Marika gave a glare at Namine, "Do you really wanna know Murakami? You know... I heard so much about you and your clan and I have a feeling you can be hiding something as well."

Namine rolled her eyes at her, "You can try to find out what I am... but, I won't say anything."

"Namine-chan," Ari called out. "Sorry to bother you girls but, the team that is suppose to guard you is here."

"Ok..." Namine nodded. Both Namine and Marika got up and they walked over to the leader's office. As Marika pushed the door open, the girls walked in and Namine's eyes grew at what she was seeing.

"Oh and there are the girls now." The leaders chuckled.

Naruto and the others looked over and Naruto's eyes grew as he didn't know if he was seeing two Namines. "Namine...?" Naruto blinked.

"Idiot... one of us is Namine." Namine muttered.

"You know each other?" Marika asked curiously.

"Of course! He's my best friend!" Namine blinked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:15 am

"I don't trust her. Did she tell them to do it all?" Flar asked Namie. "This isn't good it's bad enough that Orchimaru want's both the princess and Namie but did he have to show up as well".

Vixen was buried in the snow after keeping an eye on Namie the whole night. If she had heard what that bird was saying in front of strangers she would have blown her top off at her for it. "Great Naruto is here. As things weren't deice enough". She sighed below her breath throw chattering teeth.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:23 am

"I'm confused." Sakura blinked at the 2 girls. "Which one is Namine and which one is the princess?"

"The one wearing the dress is Namine. As for Marika, she is right next to her." The leader mentioned.

"He's right." Namine nodded. "I didn't know that you guys would come."

"The hokage sent us to guard you Namine. She told us what happened." Kakashi mentioned.

"So, Sasuke is here?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Yesterday he was... but, I don't know about now." Namine said. "How about we talk about what happened... alone... there's someone I want you guys to meet."

~*~*~*~
Namine and the others were outside and they were near Vixen. "So? Who's the new guy?" Namine asked curiously.

"My name is Sai. I'm new to this team." Sai said.

"It's nice to meet you." Namine said as she smiled at him.

"So how did Sasuke get here?!" Sakura asked curiously.

"He was trying to kidnap me along with his team. Or... more like trying to kidnap the princess instead." Namine sighed.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:36 am

Flar flew into Naruto's bag we soon as she was in on his back.

"There is more than two of them I can say that much, as for the motive if the information I have on villages what has been destroyed by Orchumaru and his followers the princess has a special gift of some kind. That or some object what is meant to have some kind of power". Vixen said climbing from out of the snow before she was stood on. "They didn't come last night, but they will be back. Only one problem is on how many. Saskue was meant to attack along with Karin but he already suspect's that the princess is Namie and hesitated helping her get away".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:42 am

"Do you think Sasuke knew it was me?" Namine asked with a worried look.

"If he did, he wouldn't have followed you and we would have been the ones looking for you in the end." Sakura mentioned.

"So what's the plan?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"There's a ceremony coming up in a couple of days, I know that might be the moment when Sasuke attacks. If he manage to get me he would figure out it was me eventually." Namine explained.

"Namine, what if he doesn't?" Naruto asked with a worried look.

"He should know the difference, I mean what kind of princess would have super strength anyways?" Namine asked as she rose a brow at Naruto. "Anyways, I don't trust anyone in this village. I honestly feel like they are up to something."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 12:53 am

"You didn't see him hesitate befoure Namie flipped Karin. There again he did tell Karin he didn't want me involved in this mission for some reason and he was mad at her for wanting me to join there team". She turned her head away from the others almost in tears after what Saskue had said to her. "I don't know what he is thinking any more, he said he will do anything to stop father. He said this when I mentioned I think his shiragan is cursed and it was what made him go crazy. I should have stayed with him and tried to find a way to get him away form Orchimaru from the inside, Then I don't know what Orchimaru is going to everyone while they are asleep". She moved the bandages off her arms to reveal tiny scars as a warning on what could happen to the princess if he gets his hands on her.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 1:14 am

"I doubt he will bite her." Naruto said. "Don't worry, we'll stop it."

"I'm trusting you guys. I just feel like if I hang around you guys too much then Sasuke would have known it was me." Namine said as she gave a worried look.

"If Sasuke know it was you, he would know what to do." Sakura nodded.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 1:22 am

"You never saw my dairy did you?" Vixen said, "It didn't only show Saskue with Orchimaru but a lab with people in large tanks plus the full forms of those what have been bitten. Also he want's both Saskue and Namie for there bodies. For some reason. I don't get why he is attacking other villages and ordering some to vanish throw". She was still convinced that he knew it was Namie.

"Namie is convinced they are hiding something about the princess when she asked they wanted to know what she was hiding about herself as they know she has a secret". Flar whispered to Naruto from inside of his bag.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 1:46 am

"Namine, do you think they know about you?" Naruto asked with a worried look.

"If they know, they would have done something to me by now. They don't look like the type of people that would come after me though, I just don't trust Marika." Namine said as she gave a suspicious look.

"Namine can be right, but at the same time... Vixen can be right as well. I knew what she meant about tubes and him experimenting people because Yamato is one of them." Kakashi mentioned.

"Yamato?" Namine blinked.

"He's like another sensei to us." Sakura explained.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba