Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 110 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am

"Makes no sence why these people want to know Namie's secret before sharing the princesses". Flar said.

"She might have a point with that. If Namie is going to be the princess she needs to know as much as possible but what does it get them knowing Namies secrets". Vixen said giving a worried look. Just like Naruto Vixen hadn't heard of this other person before.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 2:03 am

"I rather keep the other side of me a secret. The only people that should know is the village." Namine said.

"Namine~" Niriko called out with a smile on her face. "You should really go change. The leader wants you to be all nice and prepped up."

"Prepped up for what?" Namine asked curiously.

"Well a princess has to look pretty everyday." Niriko giggled.

Namine nodded and waved to the others as she went to go change. Awhile later, once Namine was done changing, she walked out the door and was about to head back to the others. "Who are you anyway?" A sudden voice called out.

Namine slowly glanced over and notice Sasuke giving a suspicious look at her. Sasuke... Namine thought as her eyes grew. "Who do you think? If you're surprise to remember me." Namine mentioned.

"My mission was to kidnap you princess... but you resemble someone I know." Sasuke said as he furrowed his brows.

"I really don't know what you are talking about but, I should get going." Namine said as she was about to walk away. As she walked away she suddenly stopped and glanced over at Sasuke once again. "Why do you want to kidnap me that badly? What are you even going to use me for?"

"You should know for yourself." Sasuke said. "But, right now I don't think you are the person I'm looking for..."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 2:09 am

"Saskue is with Namie and he know's she isn't the princess. He hasn't worked out it's namie at this moment in time". Flar said from inside of Naruto's bag.

"You and your hearing". Vixen muttered. "And don't you dare risk him seeing you or your in so much trouble missi you won't know what hit you".

"I think she means it this time". Flar muttered
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 2:15 am

"Sasuke, if you knew it was me... why didn't you say anything?" Namine asked as she soften her expression at him.

"I knew it the minute you attacked Karin. You did have resemblance of the princess and I doubt the princess can hit that hard." Sasuke said as he rolled his eyes at her.

"True... so what? You're going to kidnap me now since you have the chance?" Namine asked as she gave a worried look at him.

"I would but, the others can not know who you are. If they find out about you taking over the princess' disguise, they would have the urge to kidnap you instead of the princess." Sasuke explained.

"Why are you doing this?" Namine asked. "Sasuke you can turn this back either way. If you don't want me to get hurt then get rid of the mission."

"I would but, I am not going to let you get kidnap by Orochimaru." Sasuke sighed.

Namine's eyes grew as she was shocked. "You're making Vixen feel confuse about herself. She doesn't even know what to do because she thinks that working with Orochimaru won't help you get revenge on your brother." Namine explained.

~*~*~*~
"What are they talking about now Flar?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Naruto stop being so nosey." Sakura sighed in annoyance.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 2:20 am

"Most animals have better hearing than us humans, so if I were you just trust her on this one". Vixen said to Naruto in a much quieter voice than he was using.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 25, 2015 2:33 am

Namine walked away and notice the others were staring at her. "What are you guys looking at?" Namine sighed as she walked up to them.

"Someone was being nosey about your conversation with Sasuke." Sakura muttered as she glared at Naruto.

Namine raised a brow at Naruto and Naruto gave an awkward chuckle, "I blame Flar."

"Really guys..." Namine sighed in disappointment. "The discussion between me and Sasuke is only between us and no one shouldn't be getting in the way."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mar 25, 2015 11:49 am

"Your only jealous because I have better hearing than you". Flar said staying in Nauto's bag. "Besides do you really think it's safe. Vixen has already told you that Saskue has turned his back on the village".

"Flar". Vixen said in a warning tone. "What exactly did Namie say on this subject?" As she gave Naruto a nervous look. She was still undecided if Flar had a point.

"To not let Naruto know what Saskue had said". Then it clicked on what she had just done. "Ooops".

"When did Flar get so chatty" She thought to herself before speaking. "Are you alright Namie? Flar heard you talking to Saskue, and who is meant to be older than who blaming it all on a baby?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Mar 26, 2015 12:09 am

"Yeah..." Namine blinked. "We just had a long talk. He would know it was me. But, he still wants to know where the real princess is."

"Why am I not surprise?" Naruto said as he rolled his eyes.

"Namine even though you had a conversation with Sasuke, you really need to be careful." Sakura mentioned as she gave her a worried look.

"I know..." Namine sighed.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mar 26, 2015 12:12 am

"It might not be long before he figures it out. Especially since we don't know what the others can do plus there numbers, coming to the point on what they look like or where they might be hiding or attacking from, by his reaction he knew who you were as soon as he layed his eyes on you. And that was before you defended yourself". Vixen said. She had no room to talk when it come to talking with Saskue as she does the exact thing. "Did he say why they are going throw all of this trouble?" She said most of this without catching her breath as she had no idea on how much time they have.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba