Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Empty Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 1:36 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Tumblr_mxkekesCE41t6nacbo3_400
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 20f8784
Ho there, fair traveler! Welcome to Cirri, a land full of wonder and magic, mystery and folklore. Any creature you can imagine lives on this fine island in the sky. This great land is watched over by the Goddesses of Light, Order, and Chaos, and ruled by their Elder Guilds, keeping the balance between the alliances of Good, Neutrality, and Evil, the power of said alliances kept in 3 sacred talismans, a brooch for Good, a sword for Neutrality, and a vial of ancient poison for evil. Disaster strikes, however, when the talismans dissapear from the Elder Guild Houses.

But, as the all knowing book, the Tomb of Prophectics told, there was a way to retrieve them

Tools of power stolen from their nests
Heroes will be awaken from their rest
Of every breed, birth, and home
Must free the talismans from their prison tomb
A monster of great fear they will challenge
And one will be sacrificed to keep Cirri in balance

And just as the prophecy told, a handful of creatures from the 3 Elder Guilds were chosen to find the Talismans, guarded by the monster Konikairu. One of these heroes are you. The question is, are you up for the challenge?

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Oct 04, 2014 10:07 pm, editado 2 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Empty Re: Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 1:48 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Giphy
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Aub8lk
Just like any decent civilization, this world has rules! I hope you knew that.

1. No perfect characters. Even gods have that big ego flaw. If I see someone like that, OFF TO ILLUMAROA'S LAIR- I mean, you're out, scooter.

2. You can play as any creature you want, as long as they are not human. No humans live on the island of Cirri, so it wouldn't make sense.
3. Be as literate as you possibly can. If I see "She walked somewhere" or text talk, I WILL SCREAM. I spent WAAAY to much time on this to see that.
4. No killing, god modding, ecetera. No, no no no. Winxer will NOT be happy if she sees that. Magical does not mean perfect.
5. B E A C T I V E. I know about life, it sucks. That's why I haven't been on. But try to post, I beg of thee. PEASE.
6. Follow Cirrian culture. Don't say "For the love of God!" That is Christian, not Cirrian, "For the love of Allebelle!" Is better. I will go over Cirrian Culture in explicit detail later.
7. 6 Characters tops, and only 3 high-tier characters per player.

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Sep 20, 2014 5:31 pm, editado 1 vez
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Empty Re: Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Sep 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Large
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2hh2d6c
Well, the heroes need a place to stay, hmm? A place to cooperate with their kind? Why, of course! Which is why Cirri is divided into the Elder Guilds, The House of Night, The House of Order, and The House of Chaos. The real question is, which guild do you belong to?

Tiers::
In the Cirrian Elder Guilds, power and social standing is divided by tier. The tiers go from 1-6, 1 being the guild leader, 6 being new recruits. There can only be 5 2nd tier members of a guild, and 10 3rd tiers. Those in 2nd-4th tiers often apprentice those 5-6 tier.
To rise in tier until tier 4,  one must complete a certain number of tasks for the guild in the forms of formal missions or requests from local townsfolk. In order to rise to 3rd tier onwards, one must challenge someone already in that standing and win, to result in swapping standing with the challenged member. Their is a tornament among 2nd members when the leader dies to determine who will take the 1st tier position.
The House of Night
The stars illuminate their spirits

The House of Night, oddly representing the Light Goddess, is a group of mages, mostly Happy-go-lucky, and have varying types of magic. The House of Night reigns over the Laetaniri area, even though not all mages come from it.

1st Tier::
Emmeryn Nagiske - 19 - Neko/Fae - Micromeichi

2nd Tier::
Ikinar Dollmaiden - Unknown - Youkai - CrimsonIznagi
_
_
_
_

3rd Tier
Derinalli Lightclaw - 564 - Light-Cat - CrimsonIznagi
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

4th Tier
Reserved for Micromeichi
Rirainalli Soulcatcher - 286 - Kitsune/Fae Dragon - CrimsonIznagi

5th Tier

6th Tier
Saku Jigoku - Unknown - Robot - Anatee

House of Order
The Knights of the Desert

The House of Order represents Neutrality and the Goddess of Order, these are the proud warriors with no sense of friend or fiend. They fight for their guild and their guild alone, and its members could be seen as fairly closed off. Their domain is that of the grassy deserts of Arodale.

Kirayoxnar - Ageless - Hell Raven - CrimsonIznagi

Marriot Ekar - 17 - Alpha Stigima - Micromeichi
Lilyth Edgewood - 16 - Dark Faerie - JoesyPoesy
_
_
_

3rd Tier
Hilandi Insanitymaker - 38 - Moon Rabbit - CrimsonIznagi-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

4th Tier

5th Tier
Reserved for Micromeichi

6th Tier
Julthor Petalbreeze- 19-20 - Spirit - CrimsonIznagi

House of Chaos
Where Evil lives under chains

And the last, and thankfully the least, is the House of Chaos. A guild of mercernaries, con artists, thieves, and worse, if you know what I mean. Representing Evil and the Goddess of Chaos, they rule over the swamps of Bernlad.

Saku Jigoku - Unknown - Robot - Anatee

Serinithil Souldestroyer - 347 - Archdemon - CrimsonIznagi
_
_
_
_

3rd Tier
Blacivi Allion Synthia Acorid - 200s - Dark Elf - Micromeichi
Maal Undertaker - 3,687 - Devil/Celestial Nymph - CrimsonIznagi
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

4th Tier
Hanakawa Beatrix / Yamichika - 16 / 4 - Demon - Anatee

5th Tier
Nalfar Dragonfang - 231 - Dragonkin - CrimsonIznagi

6th Tier

Reserved for Micromeichi

Última edición por Micromeichi el Dom Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm, editado 2 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Sep 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Mm7sdu
The landscape of Cirri is broken into three portions, Laetrini, Arodale, and Berland. Each of these areas are ruled by an Elder Guild. Each land has at least one town and one city to it's name.
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzCntsS7ru30SWsB74aEpGKRImCFSUJmjeFpqRTk15FsB4YGy1
Laetrini - A Pixie's hideaway

A land of lush woods and vibrant flora and fauna, Laetrini, the holy forest, is the wellspring of magic maintained by the House of Night. Creatures such as fae, angels, merfolk, and other creatures associated with the purity of the world dance between the trees. The small Dwindle Village is located north of the House of Night guild hall, and the City of Tengoku is located in the far west.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT4gwis_9VnmvJQ4KLwimcu8O-oNkj39cn4PH5nP991SF-09Gn
Berland - The Ruins of Paradise

Under thick swampland and marsh is Berland, the land where no light reaches. Only those with corrupted souls dare venture in here, making it the perfect domain for the House of Chaos. The inhabitants contain of demons, devil, shadow dragon, witches and warlocks, and other tainted beings. The village Diabhail and the city Jigoku are located here.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Attachment
Arodale - Dreams fly amoung the dust

The seemingly barren wasteland of Arodale is the domain of the House of Order, and home to the toughest beings in Cirri. Hidden in the grasslands could be anything from Dragons to mere Sand Magi, but a rule of thumb is to not get on their bad side. Located here is the town of Gaoth and the city of Teallaigh
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Sep 16, 2014 1:08 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Inuyasha-gifs-inuyasha-34725087-500-281
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2gv1opy
Cirri is a land with culture much different than what you are used to, so here is a brief overview of the customs and tales around here. I'd figured you all would be interested in learning.

Legends and Folktales

The Goddesses War
In the beginning, only two goddesses reigned
Order and Light were their campaign
Allebelle and Illumaroa were their names
But when the two bickered and fought
Illumaroa changed in the heat of the war
The Goddess of  Chaos was her new crown
And plight and sorrow was what she brought down

In a hustle to save the people forlorn
A new goddess Hikari, was born
Sealing Chaos into a tomb unholy,
Ceasing the war surely but slowly
To this very day do she rest

The Ballad of the Light Goddess

'When peace is overtaken by darkness's might
Up shall awaken the goddess of light
In the shell of a mortal, may she fight unaware
Until victory settles dust and clears the air
May the savior sleep, may she rest long
For when her time comes, the peace will be gone'

The Talisman Theif
Tools of power stolen from their nests
Heroes will be awaken from their rest
Of every breed, birth, and home
Must free the talismans from their prison tomb
A monster of great fear they will challenge
And one will be sacrificed to keep Cirri in balance

Holidays

CrystalFall- Celebrating the first day of the Hibernal Season, more or less the first snowfall, Cirrians exchange crops and other goods so they have the necessities to survive the fruitless cold season.

Flowerbearing- Celebrating the first day of the Vernal Season, children will go out to pick a bouquet of flowers for every color to present to their guardians in a way of thanking them for all they have done.

The Haunting- A Day late in the Autumnal season.  Citizens of Berland travel from town to town on a free day to do as they wish to those who have wronged them. Cirrians beware!

Light Festival- A 3-day celebration in the midist of the Vernal season to hope for a peaceful year. Festivities are based on family tradtion and therefore vary.

Beliefs

Afterlife::
Many Cirrians believe in reincarnation, and depending on what they had done in that life, they were reborn as a creature based of the alignment of their actions. (I.E.- If you were a evil person in this life, you were reborn as a evil creature)

Morals::
Cirrians have pretty much the same moral compass as you and I (Except for those in Berland, which follow their own,which is in fact none at all) , but for a little list of morals, if needed ::

-You always consider those elder of younger before considering yourself.

-Only use magic to harm when facing another mage in a battle.  Even then, make sure there is no possible way innocents can be harmed in the squabble.
-Make sure to thank the animal's spirit before you eat it, for it gave its life to sustain yours
-Any uprising against the goddesses that protect you can be punishable by the actions severity.

The Goddesses

Hikari- The goddess of light, harvest, and courtship. Her form is constantly changing, but always has a heavenly aura surrounding her. Her talisman is a golden mirror.
Allebelle- The Goddess of Order, Wisdom, and Medicine. She is shown as a female dressed in grey and holding scales. She is taller and thinner than the other 2 goddesses.
Illumaroa- Former Goddess of Light and Currently the Goddess of Chaos, Plague, and War. She is shown a short female with jet black hair and soulless purple eyes, dressed in black and venom purple.

Phrases and Idioms

"For the love of Allebelle!"-
A subsitution for "For the love of god!" Normally when your frustrated at somebody.
"May Hikari lead you safe!"- Wishing someone safe travels.
"Illumaroa controls the skies tonight.."- Either when bad things are happening or a massive storm is brewing, depending on context.
"Do you have clouds in your head!?"- "Are you an idiot!?"
"Not even the Prophetics can foresee you!"- Your a complete spaz, pal.
I'll add more when I think of them....

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Oct 04, 2014 10:03 pm, editado 1 vez
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Sep 16, 2014 1:09 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Tumblr_m9mux0qIM71ru928co2_500
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Dde6iq

Guild:: House of Order
Tier:: 2nd

Species:: Alpha Stigima
Apprentice:: Julthor Petalbreeze

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Tumblr_lve8sjKt571r196c3

Power::
Ability to copy any magic or skill he sees, and when put under extreme pressure, enters a "Beserk" state of madness in which he destroys anything he sees.

Personality::
Marriott is an individual who has learned that people aren't always what they seem, and takes that to an extreme, not trusting anyone for what they are, even sometimes amoung the 6th tiers of his own guild. Outside that, however, he is a fairly kind and out going person,  who would rather do things peacefully instead of using violence.
History::
Marriott's past is shrouded in mystery. The only things we know is that he does come from the rural areas of Arolade, and was once part of a group of nomads before joining the House of Order a year ago.

Face Claim:: Ryner Lute - Legend of The Legendary Heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTon-wZAxXQc1hu71zygV7aW9n8a8zwUKBmjlMiYBQFZW_RWe5z8Q

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! K2y59w
"I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've got a nagging fear"
"That someone else is pulling all the strings"
Full Name:: Balcivi Allion Synthia Acorid
Title::
Tainted Lady
Age:: "I'm 21 in this psychical state, but in reality I'm somewhere in the 200 years of age...that is a secret between you and I, however!"
Guild:: "I am of the House of Chaos, the only guild suiting of my history and tastes"
Tier:: "I am 3rd tier, hopefully to rise higher in due time."
Species:: "I am a Dark Elf, I thought my appearance gave that away."
Apprentice:: "My apprentice is 5th tier named Nalfar Blackfang. He's a bit to single-minded for my taste, but that's why I'm teaching him. To change the flaws I see in him."

"Something terrible is going down, throughout the entire town!"
"Wrecking anarchy and all it brings"
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! ANIMEPICTURESNET__2241862426x3483originalyoushiina28artist29longhairhighresblondehairtallimage
"I can't sit idly, no I can't move at all!"

"I curse the name, the one behind all...."
Powers::
"I have quite a few, if you're that interested. My main power is that of shadow manipulation, using the little patches of darkness you leave behind against you. Another is the power of charm, If you can call it that. Let's say I can use my looks, with a hint of magic, to get what I want."

Blacivi acts like a lady and is very polite to many people, but that's only so she can get her selfish and heartless desires. In her core she is just like any other of the House of Chaos, sadistic and cruel, but she refuses to show it to most.
Blacivi grew up in the Laetrini area, often stirring up trouble wherever she happened to be, making her infamous among the other residents. She was a criminal for many things from simple con art to murder. The situation got to a point where she was exiled to Bertland for life. Luckily for Blacivi, that was her goal, to get to Bertland and join the infamous House of Chaos, and hopefully rise to 1st tier. The first two parts of her mission is complete, as she now stands a 3rd tier, but no one knows what lengths she'll go to in order to get that last fragment complete.

"Discord! I'm Howling at the Moon, and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon"

"Discord! Whatever did we do, to make you take our world away?"

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2007-05-17-54853
"Discord! Are we your prey alone? Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?"

"Discord! We can't take it anymore, so take your tyranny away!"

All images belong to their respective owners
Theme Song::
Discord - The Living Tombstone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Mayoi+Neko+Overrun+4
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2w2gfo6

Age:: 19 in human years, unknown in both Fae and Human time
Guild:: House of Night
Tier:: 1st
Species:: Neko and Faerie
Apprentice:: Open

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Tumblr_m7hhkulJHn1ra7rsvo1_r2_500

Emmeryn's very body is flowing with the energy of Light, more specifically NightLight, such as the stars and moon
. This energy can be called up in various spells at any given time. This said, since the energy is within her, it reflects on her personality, which is very sparatic. So in turn, her magic is very difficult to control.

Emmeryn is your stereotypical anime protagonist. Kind, caring, thinks of others over herself, as well as scatterbrained and hyperactive. She runs the House of Night in a carefree manner, and hates exiling people from Laetrini, so she often asks a 2nd tier mage to do it for her when needed.

Born and raised in Dwindle Village, young Emmeryn has always dreamt of being in the House of Night guild. She lived with her Neko father as her mother had died in childbirth,
she practiced her magic day and night in hopes of joining the Elder Guild's ranks. When she was 14, she became 6th tier, and soon shot up from there. It was out of pure luck did she get 1st tier, as she acciendatly blew up the arena where the tournament of 2nd tier was held, knocking out everyone but her.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 3096058977_1_3_f0mmn1Df

Face Claim:: Nozomi Kiriya- Mayoi Neko Overrun
All Images belong to rightful owners

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Hanon-o
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2rw3n0x

"Next to you, are my troubled thoughts"
"A Clock Pendulum swinging at minimum"

Guild:: House of Night
Tier:: 4th
Species:: Siren
Apprentice:: Open

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Img-thing?
"I place the embarrassing vocabulary side by side"
"Where I began the Next Puzzle"
Kiri has a power over song, and uses "Songspells" to battle against enemies. Different songs have different effects, both in the variations of offensive, passive, and defensive. Depending of the speed, tone, and language the song is sung can vary its effects and power. She can also go from Siren form to Human form whenever needed
Kiri is fairly ignorant to any troubles around her, mainly because she doesn't want to know these troubles exist. She's very clingy to those close to her and then some, and loves entertaining people

Kiri lived in the waters of Laetrini for a long time, wishing to gain a human form so she could mingle and sing to those on the land. She did some time ago, and when she did, she made her way into the famous House of Night.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Hanon2558hk

"What do you mean, what do you mean?"
"What do you like?"

Face Claim :: Hanon Hosshu - Mermaid Melody
Theme :: What do you mean!? - Hastune Miku
All images and songs go to owners

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Simon_zpsef1c033b
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2z83eqc

Race:: Half Angel
Tier
:: 5th
Guild:: House of Order

Mentor:: Open!

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Simon1

Tamiel is in no way extremely powerful, in fact he has no offensive magic at all. He is a healing mage, using various runes and spells to heal his allies in battle. He's pretty much useless on his own, however.
Tamiel is extremely uptight and picky, and having no tolerance for mundane activities of enjoyment. Any thing that he does in between missions and training is studying. He's constantly reading , and often ignores others. He isn't set on making anyt bonds within the guild, just making it to 4th tier. Since he studies in most of his time, he's very bright, he's just rather arrogant about it.
Tamiel doesn't have much of a history. He sort of just appeared in the middle of Arodale one day and joined the House of Order. Legends are is that he comes from another world, and got bored of it and came here. He doesn't say much about it, however.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoyokT5CLqOLSCkxLKyQmHwqBUv1OQ88otOMTsW3z7ivY74RF98g

Face Claim- Simon Yorke

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 9542838-1
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2i8g3g4

Guild:: House of Chaos
Tier:: 6th
Mentor:: Open
Race:: Creature Summoner

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Etrian_odyssey_3-1368754

Kariko, while useless by himself, summons beasts from other realms to fight for him. These beasts can range from demon imps to fuill scale hellhounds.

Kariko keeps to himself most of the time, and doesn't really talk to other humanoids, mainly because he prefers the company of his beasts.

All of his life Kariko was a traveler, going from village to village in Arodale and Berland, before deciding to be kind to the residents or just burning the place down. Outside that, not much is known. He has only joined the House of Chaos a month ago.

Última edición por Micromeichi el Sáb Sep 27, 2014 6:55 pm, editado 15 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Empty Serinithil | Kilayoxnar | Ikinimar | Maal | Julthor | Nalfar | Hildandi | Rirainailli | Derilliani

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Sep 16, 2014 1:42 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 07ghost05-00044

I don't wanna say what I got on my mind
'Cause nothing tonight wants to

Come out on time
The truth is I'd rather sit out and unwind
Let somebody else tell their story this time

:: Full Name ::
Serinithil Nethirial Darkwraith Souldestroyer

:: Alias ::
Devil of Wraith ; Demon of Wraith

:: Age ::
Looks 19-21

:: Real Age ::
347 years

:: Race ::
Demon ; Archdemon

:: Gender ::
Male

You've had your say
Now take your seat

I know my place
You don't know me
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Ayanami-07-ghost-25046214-627-327
I'll probably end up in flames
Before the end of the night

Watch me burn in the fire
Watch me bid you goodbye

:: Apprentice ::
~Open~

:: Tier ::
2nd

:: Powers ::
Darkness Manipulation; Flight; Despair Inducement; Despair Empowerment ; Wraith Empowerment

:: Weapon (if can use one) ::
One-handed sword

:: Personality ::
Cold | Ruthless | Has a Burning Temper | Direct | Blunt | Uncaring of his "Allies" conditions

:: History ::
Serinithil in the Laetrini area, though he had a somewhat quiet beginning. His father was an archdemon, that to the eyes of the demon and devil world had betrayed the name of being a demon. While his mother was a shadow nymph, which was the main factor that had caused his father's rain of terror to come to an end. Mostly because he fell in love. Though even though because of that he was an only child, yet in the beginning everything had already been put into place. Because Serinithil was marked as the next Archdemon of the seven deadly sin of wraith. Which had lead to his parents ostracizing him from an early age. Was that the beginning of the end for them.

At the human age of four, which is about preteens in demon years, did Serinithil start turning to crime. Making a black stained name for himself. He started with simple cons just because as he says "those idiots found me to be trustworthy and it was their own fault for being too stupid to realize the truth until I was already down the road.". Though which lead, briskly, to murder and mass murder. Though not like he cared about it to much. Though right before the hammer came down for his exile to the Bertlands. Did he happen to slay his own parents, after finding his father's past experience. Not even giving a care about did it and more likely already thinking of the Mercenary guild that was indeed infamous in the Bertlands.

Back then, when he had entered the Mercenary guild. He was untamed, wild, and merciless to everyone. Though because of his mentor, Nerinilla Blackvein (NCP), and her wayward and sadistic training protocol did he learn to rain it in and become more cold, direct, and even to control his rage unless someone had indeed ticked him off. While lead to his slow rise to the 4th tier. Even though he has his sights higher, he is indeed aiming for the 1st tier to be the best of the best. Which lead to his uncaring nature for his own allies. Seeing them as nothing more than stepping stones or simple pawns in his chess game. Showing itself mostly in his battles to get to the 3rd tier and even the 2nd tier. Showing no mercy, not caring how much he had injured his target, or even if he had come close to killing them in the process.

Now, he has defended himself from a few take overs of his rank. Often toying with those he saw as weak and just trying at him because they could. Though his chess game has become a little more difficult due to the entrance of one "should-of-been" pawn. One Blacivi Allion Synthia Acorid being the pawn now challenging his plans at the spot in the 1st tier. Even though she is still a 3rd tier he finds some risk in her to his plans, so he's been keeping an eye on her because of the threat she is starting to gain against him.

Your words fall right off the page
Like they fall on deaf ears

You know that it's over
Nothing left for you here

Face Claim - Ayanami - 07 Ghost
Song Lyrics - Up In Flames - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Dh9x54

I can't help but close my eyes for life
And dream a different ending

That when I wake, I won't be so exhausted
And I will stop with my pretending

:: Original Name ::
Kilayox Helios Burningflame

Yatagarasu ; Hell Raven ; Queen Raven of Hell

Ageless

Hell Raven ; Yatagarasu

Female

That I'm fine, I'm fine if I can fool myself tonight
And my lie will drown out all of yours

I will not bend until I break, how much can one bruised body take?
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2prbmuw
Just not enough to silence me, you're only a memory

I'll scream these words 'til they come true, then I will think no more of you

---

1st

Manipulation of Nuclear Fusion; Flight; Radiation Excretion; Radiation Immunity; Radiation Healing ; Fire Resistance

:: Weapon (if can use on) ::
Blaster on her arm

Aloof | Cold | Intelligent | Tactician | Direct | Brutally Honest | Not afraid to speak her mind

Kilayoxnar, a millions of hundred years ago, was originally a Youkai that was the manage the Fires of Hell and keep them burning. Keeping the fires burning strong and high, even if that mean she would have to stand in the middle of the flames just to keep them burning brightly. Though the years of before she was a Youkai are quite unknown due to not being written down due to the early days of history and well the fact that she could never interact with anyone outside the depths of Hell. Mainly because she had to keep the fires burning, and could never leave at her current state because the flames would go out if that had happened, when she was just a Youkai.

After all her years of servitude to the flames did she start to wonder about live out of the depths and up on the surface lands. Which due to her being underground she had intact missed the Great War of the Goddesses. Though she always wondered what was going on up on the surface. Which had given one evil Youkai, Erriliani, a change to get rid of her. Erriliani was the Youkai next in line to be the manager of the flames though he was currently the guardian of the gates of Hell. Though after finding Kilayoxnar's, or Kilayox at the time, wonder about the surface did he tell her of one thing. Hoping it would either kill her or would force her to leave. So he told her about the bird known as Yatagarasu. A ancient being with great power, often known as the three-legged crow and the bird of the sun. He spun the tale to Kilayoxnar that if someone was to devour the great bird would be granted great power, which he said could grant Kilayoxnar her desires to view the surface world.

Being native back in those days, Kilayoxnar believed him full-heartedly. Then going off in search of the ancient bird itself. Thankfully it was down in the depths as well. At which point she had to fight the great bird itself. Which the fight itself ran on for several surface weeks, and on the thirtieth night did Kilayoxnar manage to just barely overcome the great bird Yatagarasu and managed to kill it. Which lead to her devouring the bird. At which point she had realized Erriliani had indeed tricked her. Causing her powers to change and even herself as well. That had lead to her exile from the depths of Hell.

She did indeed want to leave the depths, though she never though she would do it the way that it had happened. While lead her to start exploring the lands of Cirri. Starting with wandering through the area of Laetrini. Finding the forest to be rather "cold" for her liking along with most of the House of Night members to be a little too "happy" and "joyful" for her tastes as well. Mostly because she couldn't relate to them, and even to this day has never found a way to relate to them. After exploring Laetrini, along with hearing about some of the customs of the land, did she head on towards and looked around the Bertlands, before finding it to be too frigid as well. Which had lead her to Arodale, which she had found it to be just to her liking. Which after being around in the area, and learning to control her new powers as well. In which had lead her to the House of Order and the Warrior Guild.

She joined the guild mostly because she wanted to learn how to control her new powers she had gotten. Which had seemed to overwrite her previous powers. She was apprenticed to Lilaianx Delbarnyx, a 2nd tier mage in the guild at that time. Which it was thanks to her that Kilayoxnar, as she was known calling herself, managed to learn how to control this new Nuclear Fusion, power of the sun, and learn to fight with it through the blaster on her arm and even on some cases without it. Which lead her to get out of the apprenticeship stages rather fast, though which had also coldness as she when to challenging the higher tiers. She managed to get to 3rd tier rather fast, though her intelligent tactician side lead her to stay and wait for a change to get to the 2nd tier. Once she had found a good choice did she take it and slide right into the 2nd tier, even though she would have loved to have challenged her mentor though Lilaianx had left the guild under unknown reasons.

After defeated a few people that had challenged her to get to the second tier. Did the guild leader pass on. Which lead to the tournament among the 2nd tier. Herself among a few others on the 2nd tier where to duke it out to fight it out to see who would become the next guild leader or 1st tier. It was a long and hard tournament, though with her honed skills and honed intelligence did she manage to make it through without too many scars and wounds. Which made her the guild leader of the Warrior guild. Which she has continued to do to this very day.

You will bleed for what your hands have done
You can't outrun your ending

And I'll get well long before you let yourself
I may forgive you, but you never will

Face Claim - Utsuho Reiuji - Touhou Project
Song Lyrics - Only A Memory - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2yxkiok

Another day, another waste of my heart
It only beats when it wants to

Another step, and I've learned to hold my breath
Still scared to want you

Ikini Maiden

Puppeteer ; Doll Maiden

Looks 14-16

Unknown, but young for a Youkai

Youkai

Female

I'll be the mess, you be the medicine

I'll be the mess, you play the medicine
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Touhou%20tie%20shanghai%20alice%20margatroid%20anime%20girls%20artist%201500x1016%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_89

Why don't you fix me?
I can't help myself

Why don't you fix me?
You know I'm fading still

2nd

~Open~

Puppetry; Magic Casting; Doll Creation; Doll Mimicry

None

Cheerful | Polite | Not extremely Happy-go-Lucky | Quiet | A little shy to new recruits and new people | Serious when it come to her Magic and her Dolls

Ikinimar before becoming a Youkai was original an elf, of what kind she will never tell. Though that can be falsified by looking at her ears that around rounded and not pointed. Whatever creature she was before being a Youkai, clearly she will not tell a living soul. Though some guesses are either a Magi, a Homunculus, or a Magical Construct. Though she will never confirm it if you ask her.

Before even joining the Mage Guild, though after becoming a Youkai. She had taken house up deep in the forests of Laetrini area. Mostly secluding herself to deepen her study of magic. Only her dolls keeping her company for a far number of years. While every now and then a stranger would pass by which would quickly leave the area after seeing dolls moving around on their own. Not that Ikinimar cared too much, as long as they didn't disturb her study and didn't kill anyone or seriously injure those strangers.

Though around a few years had passed did she find a knock at her door. Finding it strange because usually her dolls would scare off an stranger that came near her little cottage in the depths of the forest. She cautiously opened to door to find a nature elf standing on her doorstep rather cheerfully. Which he introduced himself as Algor Brathin a 3rd tier member of the Mage Guild, the House of Night. Which explained afterwards he had heard from the trees that a talented mage was out there studying magic. then stating he had come to see if she wanted to join the Mage Guild. Though without enough time to formula an answer did Algor just drag her off in the direction of the guild, causing her dolls to follow along behind them.

Since Algor had dragged her all the way to the Mage Guild guildhall, and she didn't have the heart to tell him that she didn't want to join. She joined and Algor was appointed to be her mentor. Which over her first few days it became known that she wasn't the most happy-go-lucky compared to the other members of the guild. In fact she spend much of her free time sitting by herself with a book in hand, or a grimore depending on the day, studying more about magic. Most of the time during her apprenticeship was Algor dragging her by her collar with her nose still in the book in order to get something done.

It was a long time before she finally got to the 4th tier and out of the apprenticeship stage, and it was then did the fact finally seem to click. That she had to do things for herself if she wanted to get any higher in the guild, along with the fact that she would have to get serious if she ever wanted to get out of the 4th tier. After a good year of serious training, and teaching her dolls to wield different weapons. Some with spears, some with swords, and some with grimores of their own. Only then did she feel ready to take on some of the other members in the guild. With a grimore of her own in her hands did she challenge one of the third tier members to a duel and only through a slight advantage did she manage to pull out a victory there. Which lead her to go train again, and using matches against her for her third tier status as practice as well.

Only after a few months did she feel sure in her abilities to take on a 2nd tier member for their status. Which she did in fact, though this one was much different from her 3rd tier battle. Mostly by the fact that she blew this match out of the water. Making it a rather quick match, which also made Ikinimar blush with slight embarrassment because of how fast the match had gone. Mostly because she didn't mean to blow the guy out like that. Though all feelings aside she was rewarded with the 2nd tier status. She has had that rank since then, managing to over come the challengers that would face her unprepared.

I have tried to be better inside
We both know how it kills

I've tried to heal myself so many times
But we both know that I'm still ill

Face Claim - Alice Margatroid - Touhoe Project
Song Lyrics - Fix Me - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 14kd2r9

I don't want your sugar and spice, sugar and spice

I don't want your sugar and spice, sugar and spice

:: Real Name ::
Mortemium Deathwing

Looks 19-21

1/2 Devil 1/2 Celestial Nymph

Female

Sometimes I say really dumb things 'cause it's hard to talk and at the same time think

At the same time, I feel like I should have that down, I should have figured out the conversation by now
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Touhou%20black%20cleavage%20head%20koakuma%20anime%20girls%20chandelier%20corridor%20bat%20wings%201500x880%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_45
There's a lot of time wasted hating the way I act, social skills I'm not sure I have

The list of what's wrong runs way too long and I had no idea 'til you came along

3rd

~Open~

Devil side Powers :: Dark Wind Manipulation ; Fear Inducement ; Slight Necromancy
Celestial Nymph side Powers :: Light Generation ; Air Mimicry ; Wind Generation

Mean | Sadistic | Cruel | Heartless | Doesn't seem to care about anyone else in the guild but herself

Maal was one with the strangest of roots to end up in Bertlands by honest choice. Mostly because of Maal's blood, as her mother was a strong and ancient devil who had caused trouble for many years. Though its her father that brings her blood into questions, because her father is a Celestial Nymph. Strange mix, yes. Which is the main bane to Maal, of her own blood. She hates it, and always wishes she was a full-blooded devil instead of this halfa.

During the differences her father and mother had, usually lead Maal to go and commit crimes. Mostly because they would fight over which guild Maal should join. Though Maal had made the choice herself at that point. Going out and committing mass murder in one of the smaller Laetrini towns, hence getting banished to the Bertlands. The exact thing she wanted. Being away from her parents, no questions of "how much are you of this creature?", finally it seemed like freedom to her.

After joining the Mercenary Guild, did she keep leaving the detail out of her Celestial Nymph blood. Mostly because she was hoping if she managed to slaughter enough people in the end would she finally be a full-blooded devil. So she always kept that detail out of her answers. Even from her mentor, who was a Nightmare Spirit. She doesn't mind going up in rank in the guild. Though she doesn't seem the most interested in the 1st tier spot, even though underneath the mask is an underhanded plan of hers to get there. After getting out of the apprenticeship stages of the guild, did she quickly challenge one of the 3rd tiers to a match not taking to much to beat him. As she taunted him during the whole match, using his own rage against him. She has been a 3rd tier for a while now. Though she already has plans against going up against a 2nd tier soon. Well somewhat.

I don't want you sugar and spice, sugar and spice

Sugar and spice and everything nice I poured down the drain of my life last night

Face Claim - Koakuma - Touhoe Project
Song Lyrics - Sugar and Spice - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! LabradorHawkzile

I'm counting on hearts like yours to keep me burning

To keep me up 'til two in the morning

:: Name Before Becoming a Spirit ::
Spyrour Flowerpool

Looks 19-20

Spirit

Male

You be bright when I'm starting to rust

You be why behind the what
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Ghost3
I'm counting on hearts like yours to help remind me

Keep ignoring the white noise behind me

6th

:: Apprenticed to ::
Marriot Ekar

Petal Manipulation; Premotions of the future; Vine Manipulation; Can hear the voices of flowers

Quiet | Keeps mostly to himself | Often seems to be off in thought | Doesn't like to argue with anyone

Julthor before he was ever a spirit, he was original a Nature Nymph. Being one with nature, and caring for it. Most of all towards flowers of all kinds. His home was within the Laetrini flower fields, mostly keeping the flowers alright and growing. Which he took care for many years, which was until he became a Spirit.

It is unclear how he became a Spirit, through some magical accident, an unknown event, or some other reason. Though whatever it may be it, it happened in the end. Meaning that he is now a spirit and with his new found freedom left his flower field and when to Arolade to explore and possibly join the guild there, the Warrior guild. Mostly because the rumors and talk he had heard of the Mage Guild and the Mercenary Guild did he decided that nether of those guilds would be a good fit for him. Since he was stuck to that field when he was a Nymph. Also he happens to be slightly mute, though he his able to say a few words at a time. Though he cannot say more than ten words at a time. Without taking a few moments of breath in-between each time he speaks.

He joined the Warrior guild and his mentor, or so he was told, was Marriot Ekar. He has been with the guild for only a few days ago. So he is still adjusting to the guild life.

Don't ever let them water me down

I'm counting, I'm counting on you now

Face Claim - Labrador - 07 Ghost
Song Lyrics - Counting on Hearts - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 6zvrs3

I have a heart that gets on everybody's nerves

They don't want the truth, they just want the words

:: Dragon Name ::
Naklanar

Dark Dragon ; Black Light

Looks 16-19

Dragonkin

Male

Blah blah blah blah and I can sing until I'm dead

And none of you'll remember a single thing I said
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 6gbxaq
What's the point in being a voice when everyone's already sick of the noise?

Everyone's already sick of the noise, everyone's already sick of the noise

:: Mentor ::
Blacivi Allion Synthia Acorid

5th

Enhanced Strength; Light Manipulation; Enhanced Endurance; Enhanced Combat

Claws (once he gets them)

Brutal | Cruel | Ruthless | Will risk even his guild mates to get what he wants or further his own goals

Nalfar had a fairly quiet beginning, with his mother being the dragon side of the family while his father was a Fae. Which lead to him being Dragonkin, because he isn't fully a dragon though he is still a dragon. It is hard to explain as not all dragon mating with outside creatures will result in a Dragonkin, though which one are also as fickle as the day. As one combination one day that gets a Dragonkin will the next day get you a Fairy Dragon instead.

Though Nalfar always seemed to be on his own at home, though overhearing tales that he could in fact become a full dragon if he had enough magical power of if he managed to survive a few hundred years. Being on the impatient side did he decided on finding objects with magic or other people with great power and go with that. Which lead to his stealing of artifacts, which he only consumed later to add to his magic stored inside of him. He did this for a while, only getting banished to the Bertland once he had actually killed someone and stole some of the magic before they could pass on and reincarnate. Though the banishment didn't seem to concern him too much.

He joined the Mercenary guild hoping to get more power. Then finding out his mentor was one Blacivi Acorid. He find her little to much of a perfectionist, often calling him to one-minded among other things. Personally he just sees her mentoring as her grooming him for what she wanted hims to be, which tends to get on his nerves. Because he didn't want another "mother" to tell him what to do and change. Though often holding his tongue did he manage to get to the 5th tier were he stands currently. Looking towards the day that the parasite Blacivi will be off his back and when he can start battling everyone else to climb the ranks himself.

What's the point in trying to change when everyone's already stuck in their ways

Everyone's happy with more of the same, more of the same, more of the same

Face Claim - Sting Eucliffe - Fairy Tail
Song Lyrics - Nerves - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Reisen

Take me all the places that we used to go

The starlit city, our make-shift home

:: Lunar Name ::
Hildand Insanity

Looks 19-21

Unknown, though 38 in lunar terms

Moon Rabbit

Female

I'm not scared to hold your hand

On the streets of our own land
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2edv3om
Slow down, just breathe

All we have is all we need

3rd

~Open~

Manipulation of Wavelengths; Madness Inducement; Madness Empowerment; Supernatural Hearing

Sometimes Sadistic | Sometimes Heartless | Tends to stick to herself in her guild | Quiet to Others | Aloof from the others in her guild

Hildandi had a quiet beginning in the first place. Being a Lunar Rabbit she was in fact raised on the moon above Cirri. She like the other Lunar Rabbits were kind and friendly to each other, that was until the Lunar Wars came about a few years prior to her every joining one of the guilds on the land below. The Lunar Wars, by Lunar Rabbits and between Lunar Rabbits, caused the almost mass extinction of the Lunar Rabbits, leaving on Hildandi left. Making her the last of the Lunar Rabbits.

Because of the memories left there, did it cause Hildandi to leave the Moon and defend on a one-way trip to the lands of Cirri below. Leaving most of the kind personality behind. Though do to a malfunction in her decent pod, and having it crash at a high speed into the ground. Did it effect her brain, developing an "alter ego" or "another personality" due to the collision. This alter ego, often called Insanitia by Hildandi, is know to be more sadistic towards those they both call enemies. Along with the fact she tends to be the more heartless of the two. Though it takes Hildandi fainting for Insanitia to come forward, and she tends to faint when she gets either super enraged or white as a sheet terrified. Thats when Insanitia will take over, and she doesn't like to release her hold unless someone forcibly knocks her out.

Though without knowing much about this other side did she join the Warrior Guild. With her quiet nature and she was apprenticed to a Sand Magi known as Allringe Duster. In which her apprenticeship stage did the alter ego of Insanitia came up. Then becoming common knowledge to the guild. Though thanks to Allringe did she learn to keep control and not let Insanitia take over as much. Though in her first battle with the 3rd tier did by accident Insanitia come out making the match end rather quick and a little bit on the bloody side. Since that she has no challenged anyone higher than her for fear that Insanitia will emerge once again.

We don't have a dollar to our name you know

But you've never seen me smile this big before

Face Claim - Reisen Udongein Inaba - Touhoe Project
Song Lyrics - Slow Down - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 21c8im8

And the beat goes on, drone drone like a metronome

Day in and day out I know how the story gonna go

Mira Mirrorsoul

Maiden ; Forest Maiden

Looks 20-24

Kitsune, with some Fairy Dragon Blood

Female

Typical, typical, tongue tied and weak willed

Stuck on the sedative, evidently to sleep well
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Vfyqf5
But I haven't slept in days, I haven't dreamt in nights

I've been busy building theories I just can't wait to try

---

4th

Night Vision ; Slight Shapeshifting (from Fox to human and to a little Fairy Dragon) ; Claw Retraction ; Fox-Fire Manipulation ; Tail Manifestation

:: Weapon (if can use any) ::
Claws

Caring | Kind | Free going | Can be lazy at times | Doesn't tend to like people waking her up during her "naps" | Not a morning person

Rirainailli had mostly the weirdest parents a Kitsune cub could have. Her mother was a Kitsune, a eight tail Kitsune to be exact. While her father, he was the weird one. Because he wasn't a Kitsune, he wasn't a feline or fox of any kind. What was he? He was a Fairy Dragon of all things. Yes a Fairy Dragon and about as tall as Sunflower's diameter. Even though it is weird somehow it worked. Giving Rirainailli, or Mira as she was called and dotted on by both of her parents, Kitsune and Fairy Dragon blood.

Even though Rirainailli seemed to be fairly strong in nature, and in combat. She often tends to, more often that as the sun comes up every morning. She tends to like napping more than doing anything. Yes, she likes napping in either human or fox or fairy dragon form in a sunny spot. Which makes it kind of difficult to rely in her in a pinch.

Though because of her abilities, when she would actually do something, she joined the Mage Guild. Finding the apprentice stage wasn't really ideal for her. Mainly because her mentor was a slave driver, or at least thats how he seemed to her. Which usually led to her having the slowest time for getting out of the apprenticeship.

Since she has gotten out of the apprenticeship has she seemed to be a little more laid back. Often found napping around the guild hall, or if in Fairy Dragon form on some of the higher places in the guild hall. Just because she doesn't seem to be very interested in climbing the rankings or becoming the next guild leader. All she tends to care about is napping. And that has held true to this day.

See, I think the beat's made to drown out the sound of the boom boom

While they shoot our last hope down

Face Claim - Yukari Yakumo - Touhou Project
Song Lyrics - Pop Culture - Icon for Hire

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 301q5qp

My mind's a kaleidoscope, it thinks too fast

Blurs all the colors 'til I can't see past

Derill Lightous

Light-Cat ; Tiger

looks 18-20

Holy Feline mixed with Qilin blood

Male

The last mistake, the choice I made

Staring in the mirror with myself to blame
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Shin-amnesia-600-951900
Sometimes I'm afraid of the thoughts inside

Nowhere to hide inside my mind

~Open~

3rd

Holy Feline side :: Light Aura ; White Fire Manipulation ; Feline (Tiger-sized) Form ; Camouflage
Qilin side :: Water Walking ; Slight Air Walking

Caring | Kind | Happy go Lucky | Sometime more Logical than not | Likes to know what he is getting into | Fun-loving

Derilliani, you could say, has strange roots. Mainly because his father is a holy feline, a cat with Holy or Divine powers. While his mother is a Qilin, a horse like creature that promotes peace and harmony. Though instead of inheriting much of his mother's side did he in fact inherit more of his father's powers and abilities. Which is why he refers to himself more as a feline than a Qilin.

He likes to be in his feline form, mainly because he can and like the feel of his fur than of human skin. Though in either form he can use his abilities from the light aura that can surround him, for only a limited amount of time. To the control of White Fire. Mostly because of that did he join the Mage Guild, or the House of Night. Funny, he's in the House of Night and he has Light based and like powers. Moving on.

When he first joined the Mage guild is was pretty different for him. Mainly because there was so many people. Though he was around before the 2nd tier tournament that Emmeryn won by a landslide. Mainly getting his training from is mentor, Verra Ellight, who was a light elf and left the guild after he became a 4th tier. She had taught him how to hone his powers and give more control to them. Though when the 2nd tier tournament came around he was just barely a 3rd tier and though it would be good to watch. Only to see Emmeryn knock out everyone in a massive explosion. He was very impressed, fluke or not, it still impressed him at the Neko's magical power.

Ever since that day he has been working hard to get his power strong enough to challenge a 2nd tier mage. Because he hopes one day that he might be the leader of the guild. Though he would enjoy all the bumps and hills along the way anyways, and it wouldn't break him too much if that doesn't happen in the end.

I'm scared that you'll compare and I'll look a lifetime past repair

I second guess myself to death, I re-solicit every step

Face Claim - Shin - Amnesia
Song Lyrics - Hope of Morning - Icon for Hire

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Sep 21, 2014 9:25 pm, editado 16 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Sep 16, 2014 2:59 am

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Copy2ofdark27

"I'm sorry, I believe you have the wrong person. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! 2gujszr
This is a story that I have never told.

I gotta take this off my chest to let it go.

I need to take back the light inside you stole

You're a criminal

and you steal like you're a pro.

The distant wall

Name
Lilyith Edgewood

In faerie years, she is 16. It is unknown how old she is in human years.

Race
Dark Faerie

House
House of Order

Tier
Second Tier
Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire

You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar.

I've got shame, I've got scars, that I will ever show

I'm a survivor,

In more ways than you know.
The wilted wings

Personality
Lilyith tends to be distant from others, neither friendly nor hostile. She doesn't have any friends or enemies, and only fights when necessary. When she does, fight, however, she doesn't care very much about winning or losing.
It's actually quite difficult to get Lilyith to care about anything. She acts coldly towards others, and refuses to interact with anyone. Often, she sits alone in the guild reading or listening to the other's conversations.

History
Lilyith was born with deformed wings, so she was never able to fly like the other dark faeries. As a result, she was excluded from joining in the other's play, and eventually stopped trying. She built a wall around herself and grew distant from everyone. She started to dislike the dark faeries' ways, and drew away from the murders and thievery her old friends had started taking a liking to.
One day, the other faeries pulled the final straw. They burned down her home, destroyed everything around it, and destroyed her already crippled wings with their weapons. A faerie's wings are her most prized possession, so destroying one's wings was the biggest disgrace of a faerie. It might as well have been suicide, for it was such a horrible thing.
When the unpunished criminals were done with their work, Lilyith was left in the ashes of her old home with nothing but the clothes on her back and her tattered wings.
After that awful night, Lilyith decided once nd for all to leave the realm of the Night faeries forever. With nothing anchoring her to her hometown, she set off through the swamps of Berland. Having never been out of her hometown before, she often lost her way, and it took many weeks for her to finally find her way out. When she finnaly did, however, she was quite surprised how different the rest of the world was from Berland. Murder, theivery, and kidnpping were not tolerated. People were kind to each other. The world was not just built on survival of the fittest. It was nothing like Lilyith had ever seen, growing up in Berland.
One day, Lilyith wandered into the wastelands of Arodale. Here, she heard the towsfolk speak of a guild- the House of Order. Lilyith recalled 

Being separate from others, reading, eating sweets.

Dislikes
Associating with others, sour things, drinking, crime in general.

There's a part of me I can't get back,

A little girl grew up too fast,

All it took was once I'll never be the same.

Now I'm taking back my life today,

Nothing left that you can say

'Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway.

The last ray of moonlight

Goals
To execute justice on the criminals of the world, and to keep on living.

Theme Song
Warrior- Demi Lovato

Extra
When caught in the moonlight, her wings give off a moonstone-like glow and regain some of their former beauty.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9Bp1H6DjkJmPVn7fNWB0DFHU2pVX9PWzhWBGHL1-48jLVwySM

Última edición por Joseyposey el Vie Sep 26, 2014 1:00 am, editado 6 veces
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Sep 16, 2014 6:29 pm

(( My forms are up. ^^ ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba