Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Empty Re: Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Sep 20, 2014 7:54 pm

I WillThree Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n4llqyEiYM1sf5ry0o1_500I Will
Not FailThree Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 465600_170x100.png?v=1408036567Fail

I only wanted to see her precious smile once more

Name;; Hanakawa Beatrix
Age;; 16
Guild;; Chaos
Tier;; Fourth
Personality;; When she's around people, she's seen as stern and quiet. Though, when alone, she was actually shy, and let's out her feelings more often. She doesn't use her magic a lot, since she has tried to bring her bestfriend back to life, but, failed and created Yamichika.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n4me3u8EZP1qa94xto1_500

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n38whlDxF61qa94xto2_500

Always be greatful to the dead, they may actually give you life.

Name;; Yamichika
Age;; 4(But, appears as if she's 16)
Guild;; Chaos
Tier;; Fourth
Personality;; Beatrix's inner demon... I'm being serious. She's quite sadistic, often enjoying watching others getting hurt. She often berates Beatrix, because she always tried to bring her best friend back to life. Yamichika usually tells Beatrix to give up, because, she knows that if Beatrix's friend comes back to life, she will be no more.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n38whlDxF61qa94xto1_500

What is the meaning of hope?

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n7h21kWOGK1qd1q2so2_500

What is the meaning of despair?

Face Claims;; Kouko kaminaga(Akuma no Riddle) Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion)

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n8py5mWivd1sg9lylo1_500

I am the queen. I'm far more superior.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n6rahv3j4g1s8w8pno1_500

--------------===============---------------
The life of a flower is ephemeral
This evening its petals will flutter and fall
They’re destined to color the era*
Before gallantly disappearing
Don’t ask to start over
The players are bound hand and foot
What will I do for my next move?
The more I struggle, the more distorted the future becomes

At the final moment
Surely, it will shine even brighter
That’s the mechanism of life, isn’t it?

Name;; Saku Jigoku
Age;; Created March 28th, many years ago
Guild;; Undercover in the Night Guild, but, actually belongs to the Guild of Chaos
Tier;; 6th tier in the Night Guild, 1st tier in the Chaos Guild
Personality;; Seen as a sophisticated young woman, Saku is actually a robotic mage, who enjoys injuring others and leaving everyone behind. As first tier member, she thinks of herself aas the queen and will kill anyone who thinks they are better than her.
[/color]

I’m not just some decoration, this isn’t a game
What lies beyond defeat is ruin
My tears will someday run out as I stand atop the sacrifices
And then I stand upon this small stage on their whim
Dancing beautifully while being manipulated
I’ve decided that someday
I’m going to escape from this dilemma—I’ve hidden my trump card

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n6rrmsy5IC1sfyp69o1_500
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_nau2k5kAsa1sx6eqfo1_500

I've hidden my trump card.

Face Claim;; Hanabusa Sumireko- Akuma no Riddle
song;; Inochi no Karakuri- Miho Arakawa

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3jofzugvtvs4gkwco8ks00ogs_1280

I can be the prince to awake you from your slumber.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_mvcfysvOIu1retaiio1_500

Name;; Tenjou Akiza
Age;; 17
Guild;; Order
Tier;; 3rd
Personality;; A flamboyant girl, who's actually really brave. She will do anything to protect her friends and make them smile, ven if it hurt her on the inside everyday. She can turn into a witch, that can look like a knight.

Sometimes, the most broken people.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_mg0qhtRUAE1r2heyno4_500
Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Giphy

Face Claim;; Sayaka Miki- Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_mvtpiljaiw1sijcfvo1_500

I am the Ultimate Blind Swordsman, Jounouchi Otogi! Mess with me and you'll be in for a world of pain!

Name;; Jounouchi Otogi
Age;; 18
Guild;; Night
Tier;; 2nd
Personality;; A man that's very rambunctious and loud. Though he may seem impossible to deal with, he will follow Emmeryn, due to her being the 'leader' of the guild, or so to say. Due to a freak accident, he had to sew his eyes shut and use all of his senses to be able to fight again.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_mzinu5ZjqZ1tpx4syo1_500

POWER! WILL! AND STRENGTH!

Face Claim;; Uzu Sanageyama- Kill la kill

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 9905

I welcome ye' to a world of enchantment

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n98fp6kEbu1qc5g5do1_500

I can be trusted. Don't be afraid.

Name;; Ace
Age;; 20
Guild;; Chaos
Tier;; 3rd
Personality;; He's a clown of some sorts. He cracks bad jokes, that nobody likes. Though, he secretly is sadistic and is one of the strongest in the Chaos Guild. He can make people see illusions, such as making their area different, even the people look different. He can also hypnotize people.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_naotn9TlOW1ra1qr3o7_500

Looks like I lied.

Face Claim;; Joker - Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus

I silently parse the feelings hidden in my heart into words,

Using each step I take to feel out a new tomorrow with a strong, unfaltering gaze.

I want to be someone who can accept any future that comes;
I can’t look back now.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_nbwxetxv521rbrys3o1_500

I'm fine with you trying to do a surprise attack. But, if you do anything to harm Akiza, then I will be your personal hell.

Name;; Akane Otoyashi
Age;; 17-18
Species;; Arachnophibian. Part spider.
Personality;; Usually seen as laid back, he doesn't really care much about the Night guild or the Chaos Guild. He is usually protective of Akiza, due to them having a sibling relationship and him knowing of her past.
Guild;; Order
Tier;; 3rd

I promised her that she'll never have to feel pain again.

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_nbwq2qhJjz1r41iwko1_500

I give way to my dashing momentum, onward toward an expanding world,
Believing there’s an answer within this changing fate.
The unchanging dream I drew out so vividly that day,
Will surely take me past the limits I felt.

If I use an unwavering voice, I’m sure it will be heard;
At least until I arrive there myself

Face Claim;; Lubbock- Akame Ga Kill!
Song- Skyreach- Sora Amamiya
Anatee

Anatee

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Empty Re: Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!

Mensaje  Joseyposey Vie Sep 26, 2014 1:10 am

I finished my forms, except for the history.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Heyo! Grand Pooh Bah here!

After I get some forms done for a few other RPs, this train is getting off the station! CHOO CHOO! So if you have any last minute adjustments or additions to make, please do it now!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~  Starting now! - Página 2 Tumblr_n8rlxgD6Xm1tx4ojoo4_500

Welcome, Cirrians!

I am proud to say that our quest is about to begin! Before I brief you on what to do, some characters are without mentors or apprentices, so I have taken the liberties of not only matching characters but making a list of it. If you could please refer here-

House Of Night

Emmeryn Nagisike mentors Saku Jingoku

House of Order

Marriot Ekar mentors Julthor Petalbreeze
Lilyth Edgewood mentors Tamreil Agis

House of Chaos

Blacivi Acoird mentors Nalfar Dragonfang
Hanawaka Beatrix mentors Kariko

((The amount of lower tiers was almost depressing but anyways.

Where to begin?
I don't want this RP to start right off the bat, so perhaps we'll spend the first in-RP day getting to 'know' the other characters. Perhaps you can return from a mission or request, anything is free game. I have something planned for the next day, however.

Calendar

Cirri's calendar is split into 4 months based on seasons, each approximately 90 days each. The RP begins in the Vernal season A handy dandy calendar of events will be updated regularly. The year is also told by how many years after or before the goddess war it is. (Time is told via BGW and AGW) The RP begins in the year 300 AGW

Current Year - 300 AGW

Hibernal
-CrystalFall is day 1 of Hibernal season

Vernal
-Flowerbearing is Day 1 of Vernal Season
-RP begins on Day 30 of Vernal Season
-Light Festival is Day 70 of Vernal Season

Estival

Autumnal
- The Haunting is on Day 83 of the Autumnal Season

Now that complex explanations are over, it's time to begin!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Oct 07, 2014 6:25 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────
Serinithil Souldestroyer ;; Mercenary Guild ;; 2nd tier
───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
The white haired demon slowly strolled in through the doors of the Mercenary, or House of Chaos, guildhall. The brim of his hat slightly lowered so no one looking directly at him would see his gaze. Otherwise his violet eyes, with a gaze of malice and an evilish delight mixed in them. Mostly because of what he had come back from, a little mission or quest some could say. The request only stated for one goody-two-shoed Magi to be killed, though with several other Magi there as well. It was easier to get rid of any possible witnesses before they could go and squeal their guts to either the Warrior or Mage guilds.

He walked at rather a slow pace while his scabbard that held his sword swung back and forth at his side. With the scabbard blemished in large reddish brown stains while the rest of him was clean of stains. Though that didn't see to mind him at all, as he walked over to his normal position that he could watch everything that when on in the guild hall. Mostly to watch some of the weak "flies" and the other "pawns" go to work, and to make note of their moves. Mostly for if some fly or pawn decided to face him in battle, then he could crush them like the worthless pieces they were. With that thought in mind he started leaning against the wall of his prime viewing location, with his eyes only now barely coming below the brim of his hat. Watching and waiting, like any dangerous predator would. Or at least one that wanted to make sure victory was assured.

Kirayoxnar ;; Warrior Guild ;; 1st tier
The black haired girl slowly traveled around the Warrior, or House of Order, guildhall. With her coal black feathered wings stretched out behind her and the trusty blaster that was always attached to her right arm by her side. While her out fit was more normal, in her definition of the word. With a white feminine blouse with the crimson orb easily showing through with the greenish black skirt underneath it. While from her knees down was metal boot made in knight like armor for the design.

Even though a slight sigh escaped her mouth and her dark crimson eyes seemed to agree with the sigh. Mostly because she would have loved to go out on a quest like she would before she because the 1st tier or Guild Master of the Warrior Guild. Though she had to make due with it mostly because it was part of her new job, keeping the guild and the House of Order in well order. Mostly by putting up new requests when they came in, keeping the guild hall rather clean, and other things as well. With a slight smirk did she slowly, with a small flap of her wings did she lift up a few inches from the floor then with another flap did she proceed to fly around the guild hall. Because it was her job to keep it in order, and that was what she was going to do.

Ikinimar Dollmaiden ;; Mage Guild ;; 2nd tier
The blond haired girl was sitting ever so lightly on one of the Mage Guild's benches inside the guildhall. Her nose already firmly in another grimore of her own, with a dark brown almost black cover. Which was massively different from the two leaf green grimores that were attached to her belt. While two of her dolls with the same length of hair has Ikinimar though both of them dressed in armor. Though one in red and the other in blue armor, and the red one had a lance while the blue one had a fairly large sized sword. While the one in blue armor was on her left side, while the one in red armor was on her right side.

She was sitting there mainly because she had already come back from a quest, mostly it was helping some locals with an insect problem. Which with her dolls made it a quick and relatively easy job. Which was the main reason she was back in another on of her grimores reading it for her own entertainment.

Maal Undertaker ;; Mercenary Guild ;; 3rd tier
The red haired devil girl slowly landed outside the Mercenary guild hall, with her bat like wings folding behind her once she had in fact landed. Mostly because she was returning from causing some trouble in the local towns, not on a request but just for fun. "Ahhh, torture some people, verbal abuse some people, and destroy a few houses here and there. Ahhh, what a lovely days work." She said laughing slightly to herself, almost like a kid in a candy store laugh but much darker than that. She did proceed into the guild hall at that point with her hand firmly behind her head and an evil smile plastered upon her face. With that did she walk over to one of the empty tables, sit down, and kick her feet up on it to relax from an evil days work.

Julthor Petalbreeze ;; Warrior Guild ;; 6th tier
The pale violet haired spirit still wandered around the Warrior Guild hall, the place still being very new to him. Mostly because of how big the guild hall way, the number of people that were here and how diverse in creatures they were. Even though the whole guild experience he was still trying to get use to, he did believe it to be better than how he was before. Before he was just a Nymph being stuck in one flower field for all of his life, now he was a spirit that could move and do what he wanted to. Which had lead him to this place, though as he looked around for the moment he couldn't spot his mentor one Marriot Ekar. Though he guessed his mentor would show up eventually and decided to wait there until he did show up, and give him something to do.

Nalfar Blackfang ;; Mercenary Guild ;; 5th tier
The spikey blond haired guy paced inside the Mercenary guildhall. Pacing back and forth for a while now, and almost wearing a hole into the floor. Though he did have a reason for that, mainly because of his mentor Blacivi Acorid. Mostly because she was going to let him go out on a quest and do something that day, but after demeaning him too "wild and rowdy" for the day she had ordered him to stay behind in the guild and let her handle it herself. Because of that he was pacing back and forth with a growl on his face and his fangs easily showing at that point. Growling to himself that she was a stubborn perfectionist with a side that easily rubbed him the wrong way. Now all he could do was wait for her to return, because of his ranking he couldn't do much other than that.

Hildandi Insanitymaker ;; Warrior Guild ;; 3rd tier
The purple haired girl slowly skipped towards the doors to the Warrior guild guildhall. With her rabbit ears bouncing up and down with every skip. Even though she looked like some one that would have been in the Mage guild due to her cute appearance, and usually if anyone would ask her she would pretend and play cute going along with their idea of her being a Mage guild member. Then only to break it with a sharp 'Ok, your annoying me now, so leave, ok?'. That usually got the point across that she wasn't in the Mage guild. Though she was currently coming back from a quest that normally would have taken an experienced member only a day or two to complete, yet it had taken her four days to complete mainly because her "other side" had come out and it had taken that long just for her to get it back under control. While at that point she was still skipping and was already into the Warrior guild, already avoiding Juthor, the newest newbie to the guild, on her mindless skipping route over to another table then with a final jump she flopped herself over on a bench laying down on it and looking up to see their guild master Kirayoxnar flying around doing things. So she just laid there and watched.

Rirainailli Soulcatcher ;; Mage Guild ;; 4th tier
The blond haired maiden dressed in a long shine maiden dress slowly walked into the Mage Guild guild hall. With a yawn already coming out of her mouth, which her her gloved hand came up to cover her mouth in all politeness. She had gone out on a job or quest though that was over a week and a half ago. Mostly it was under the "Puppeteers" idea, or more like a comment that Rirainailli couldn't go and finish a quest on her own. Which now, since the dead line for that little bet was three days ago was seeming like a bad idea to the Kitsune hybrid. Mostly because she had missed some lovely days for napping and instead went out and did something. While it did take her a week and a half, for any other member it would have been a one to two day job at most. Then again they weren't Rirainailli. At that point the maiden slowly shifted over to her fox form and walked over to her favorite napping area of the guild hall, at which point did she lay down and proceed to nod off.

Derilliani Lightclaw ;; Mage Guild ;; 3rd tier
The brown haired guy slowly walked into the Mage guild guild hall his red eyes already looking around. Spotting Ikinimar with her nose in a book and Rirainailli curled up in her favorite corner taking a nap, like usual around the guild hall. He sighed slight to himself at first, as Rirainailli was a strong fighter and could easily get up to the second tier. Though because of her lack of interest in climbing the rankings of the guild, she had been a forth tier ever since she had gotten out of her apprenticeship stages, which was like a few years ago. He shock his head to dismiss the thought from his head as he walked further into the guild hall and when to still down at a free table, wondering where most of the others were. Either out or somewhere else, was his guess though with Rirainailli and Ikinimar for his only company for right now, things were going to be quiet for a while.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 09, 2015 10:53 pm

((Bump, bump))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba