Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 36 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 36 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 12:51 pm

"you'd make an excellent Vampire hunter, jason. Too bad you aren't one"Hannah said sarcasticlly before trying to slay the vampire tha was tryingt to hurt jason. It turned into dust. It was then that a bullet whized right past her and shot another level E. "That shot"she thought. "The noise it made is exactly like he noise my gun makes..that means.."Hannah trailed off, looking over at the area the shot came from. "Zoe, you give me tht gun this instant, you little theif!" Hannah shouted since they were a great distance away.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 36 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 12:57 pm

"Says the one who took mine, so that makes us even". Zoe snapped

Kyle come back with his bow he knew it wouldn't kill any of them but he knew where to aim to slow them down.
"Everything is a weapon if you know how to use it even a peace of paper". Jason responded "To holding a small hand touch in your hand to protect your knuckles when you punch someone."

(One of mums army friends showed her by folding one up turning the paper into a sharp knife. He didn't show her how to make it so there is no worry there)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:20 pm

(Into a sharp knife?I wish i can make that. Not that i'd like to go killing everyone, but india is really getting dangerous every day. Self diffance is really important. You must be lucky to have a army man as a family friend)

"Try killing the Level Es with paper- they'll tear them down.."Hannah said, not getting jason's point. "And Zoe, you have a terrible aim. I don't want getting shot next- too young to die. So give me that Gun-Now! I really need it now, so be a good girl, please!"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:27 pm

"Give me mind back with it's bullets in". Zoe said.

(Never met him it was before I was born. When mum met my father he was in the army along with mums friends husband who was dads commander or something height up He is in Canada some where. The touch thing mum told a friend when him and his friends were attacked, Mum said always go for the eyes it will take them a while to get over the shock helping you get further away)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Hanah sighed. She had no other way- but she wouldn't pput the actual bullets in. She took out zoe's guna nd put in used bullets- so it wouldn't work. It was ahrd to find which was used and which wasn't. She threw it towards Zoe. "Now throw mine"Hannah shouted.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Zoe checked the bullets. "They are empty". Zoe responded.
Kyle come back with his bow putting some arrows in a few level E`s knees, carf and ankles so they couldn't move quickly in each one.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:43 pm

(That eye technique you said really is something a person can use. It's really useful. You know, it's honestly hard to live in india..Like i said, too dangerous. It takes about 5-6 hours for the police to arrive at the crime scene. At times, police don't even come! They fear the people behind it..)

"Then put some bullts on your own,"Hannah said, making her way to zoe, looking at kyle fight them off.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 3:56 pm

"Give me the bullets back then". Zoe said. "I know if they are used and the wrong size for the gun. You could have broke it".

Kyle walked back to the head master. "It will bear some time but don't know how much, if correct on what's going on they will work out where there master is and they aren't near the moon dorm yet".

Erianna let some attack so she could use her power at making them suffer 3 fold. If they were another pure blood at aristrocrat it would have been 5 fold since they would have used a power on her and not normal attacks.

(It's like that here when my mate was attacked with his friends and another one got hit by a car the police weren't going to look for the suspects, someone tried to break in our house and a mate almost got snatched in 2001 they didn't even turn up because it was cosavents what did it and they didn't want to course riots, where they were staying got knocked down in 2004, not the problems are near the park after dark. the nearest college place the police station had to be build next door because of the gangs but if they move into the shopping part its not reported, one only for reported after a bloke was attacked down the side of the mosc by 5 men, you couldn't recognize him. They are trying to cover it up there is gangs same where the other collage is you go into the bus station you see knifes being put back into pockets
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 4:18 pm

(That sounds scary. I never thought it's like that in england too. But the matters here are a little more worse than expected. Imagine a person g ets hit and is bleeding on the floor. No one cares to help because a)if they did, the police would ask them how they spotted the victim and why were they there and b) they would call the person for clarification at the ocurt at any time. It makes indians fear. In villages, we find these gangs beating people up, and no one makes a move to help, in fear of getting beated up themselves. These gangs threaten the police too. To tell you the truth, our ruling government has a few members from the gangs.)

The level E who heard kyle say the dog was in hannah's room made it's way to it.

Hannah sighed. "Here"Hannah said, giving the bullets, snatching her gun away from zoe. She snatched away oe's gun too. "It's too dangerous, zoe, really"Hannah said
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 36 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba