Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 37 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 37 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 4:37 pm

(So far London has had the most survir attacks, they tried covering them up but it was ovious it was what they were saying it wasn't, because we are in the EU things are getting really bad here too many can come in without the proper checks and they can come back time after time, we are getting ones what are on the run for the most serious crimes and for them to search for them in another country is compacated, we have always had the rase ones, for a while they wouldn't have been there long 1-4 years in college. mum was in class and one from India and one from china come in with a knife. No one got hurt by some medical but it was normal the teacher said, no longer happens as they have all grown up some out of the area, some would have gone back home after college or uni, there is others, it's slowly getting that way coz if someone is from another country you get called a rasist if you complain or they get arrested most times they get away with it or the police do nothing about it and that's the area where I am living now.)

"And your a known theif you do it to Zero and its a way of getting others killed". Zoe snapped snatching it back off her
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 37 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 4:45 pm

(That must be hard. In india, they say that the british are really straight-forward and are perfectionists. I never really thought they'd cover up for crimes like that. And accusing someone of racism?No, it's too much. But you guys have one thing to be happy about- your country is developed. Ours is STILL developing, and jesus, i think it'll keep developing till i find myself in heaven.
Last week, a low intensity bomb was placed close to where i live. A lady and her children were going out for dinner and the lady was just pasing by, and she was heavily injured. They took her to the hospital and she was found dead. The children escaped iwth injuries- and hundreds of them too. My uncle was tehre, but because in was a low intensity one, he was a survivor. In nov, 2009, in a another state, a hotel was attacked by terrorists, the rooms were shut down, thousands were killled, and so wwere the military. the terrorists are STILL missing. And tehre are thousands of cases that are about sexual abusing- it happens EVERY DAY here. Every day you find something about it- it turns in and around every corner. It gets scarier and scarier, and the police do nothing about it. To tell you the truth, the police themselves are gang members and stufff)

Hannahs ighed. Zoe was right. "Okay okay, fine.."She sighed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 4:57 pm

(It doesn't surprise me, I remember that it was on our news in 2009, it was before of after London was bombed, London tourist bus, blown up another bus the bomb didn't go off. Them buses were a mirical the roads in London are always bissy and with petrol being flammable things could have been much worse, then London under ground, they have just been caught in New York and thanks to the Americans they managed to get the evidence we couldn't it went futhter back than they, the group bombed Manchester, center and the Trafford center bomb threats what never went off high alert so wait and see what happens. They did something in new York and asked for the reports what happened here in England and they are getting done for both, they liked to alkida the proof was found in them documents)

Zoe glared at her as she didn't know what was going to happen next
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Ene 07, 2015 5:12 pm

(At least you guys got help from America. With our 'Independent' attitude, we never ever tried asking for help, though there were many hands. And, i've heard of teh londen bomb blasts too..! I'm pretty shocked you heard aout the bomb blast in my country, though(

She put her bullets back it. "Okay, now the fun's going to begin!"Hannah said as she tried to shoot those level Es who tried to attack her
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 07, 2015 6:19 pm

(American justist system is tougher than ours, shame the way things are going crime wise there is a chance some link and they could get in more trouble then they would do with the ones they have done in the one country if that made sence. Once things leak all over the internet and it gets pretty global thanks mostly to twitter and facebook crimes are being reported. The attack near me on a old women wasn't going to be repoted will her daughter put it on facebook and passed it around. That lady can't leave the house she lives next door to my anites, 3 teenagers beat her up, one problem when the police had no choice to ask for help, no description given so there is a chance it was the same thugs what did it at hallows eve on another women wearing scream masks again no description like cloths since that mask is popular it doesn't help)

Jason managed to back another one away. Kyle elbowed cross. "Well that's one not fully changed to move away like that".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Ene 08, 2015 3:16 pm

(The world really is dangerous- no matter which place we live in...And facebook is getting scarier by the minute)

Cross looked at what kyle was talking about. "I think yiou're right,"he whispered.He ahd tow hisper, since he didn't want anyone listening.
Hannah shot everything in her way, totally annoyed with EVERYTHING right then.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Ene 08, 2015 4:32 pm

"Hannah listen to me carefully on who you kill some of them can still be saved, make sure they are a true monster before killing". Kyle warned
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Ene 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Hannah stopped, hand on the trigger. She knew she would have been one of those level Es if Kyle didn't offer her his blood. She knew it, and she knew how it felt lik. She looked at the level Es, trying tof igure out which one to shoot and which one not to. She shot the ones who had no hope left, though the ones who could be saved were REALLY strong..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ene 09, 2015 4:46 pm

"The ones what can be saved still have human instincts in them to avoid attacks, the ones attacking like monsters there is only death to save them from the painfull fate of thirst what has befallen on them". Kyle said showing his age a little with some of his words
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 37 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba