!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Empty The Surprising one form

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Nov 24, 2014 4:29 pm

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_nejq1vrM291qf2huro1_500

♦-- Kirsten Choniall --♦

Kirsten Chonaill. Russian born; half Scottish, half Russian. Currently resides in a house with her father in Central Russia. Dreams? Be an art teacher and get married, even though she doesn't excel at Art, and can't draw. Age? Turns 16 on January 29th. Finds big cities rather fascinating.

Kirsten has been used to following the status quo for as long as she can remember. Kirsten doesn't overachieve or underachieve, generally works at her own pace, and is all over generally an easy going, and nice girl, like most girls her age. Has a tendency to feel cold often, and is rather average looking. Her father works various day jobs and occasionally night jobs. Mother? 'On holiday'. Kirsten likes to organize, and be organized. Has never bothered to play around with sports due to the fact she was busy in previous years trying to raise her grades so she could be in top classes, which failed to a certain extent. Some people will say Kirsten is a quiet individual who likes to focus yet have fun, maybe one of the reasons why she has many friends. Close friends have never been a thing for Kirsten - she feels uncomfortable letting people know temporary secrets of her, so in return she will chop and change her options. While shy, she doesn't tend to shut herself out from people, and maintains a rather youthful personality, due to having several fears and a tendency to cry.

Life for Kirsten has never been far off of average - and when life does throw things to her that aren't normal, she would shrug them off. The only thing remotely different about her is that she's Russian to most people who aren't Russian, leading her accent to be rather laughable to some, the fact she's Russian but her name doesn't sound remotely Russian, and her platinum blonde hair. Somewhat kuudere, she shows the same persona to almost everyone. She panics in high tension situations or when she is confused.

Her life, is very ordinary.
♦------------------------♦

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_n3bm3pR9ZQ1svhpylo2_500
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_nai8tvBtJq1srbrf7o2_250!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_nai8tvBtJq1srbrf7o3_250

Weight ;;  120lbs
Height ;;  5'5
Blood Type ;; A+
Birthday ;;     January 29th
Star Sign ;;   Aquarius
Favorite food ;;   Spaghetti Carbonara
Favorite subject ;;  English language, Math.
Least favorite subject ;;    Physical Education, Literature.

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_m8gk2vJc7k1r11qslo1_500

All but a distant memory 

Where are her parents, you may ask? The ones who bestowed her powers onto her? The frequent faces that appear in her dreams?
It all started in the tundra of the Russian countryside, in the north of the country on the west side. Born to a exemplary Russian mother, and a grim Scottish father, hidden away from any form of main civilization, living that way for three years. Then a change came, and they instead moved to a tiny village, more south this time, warmer than what they were used to. The move was sudden, and many questions would arise from locals. How did the polar opposites just meet like that, suddenly? It was gossip in their village, and their parents denied profusely an arranged marriage.
In reality, that's exactly what it was. A test. What would happen if a magical girl had a child with a human? Would their powers be stronger, or weaker? While her father didn't know it, her mother knew well too much. It was a plan executed by her mother's family themselves - the even more previous generation of magical girls. When she was born, her mother was facing troubles. Kirsten's father was only there for her, and for this test. Her mother didn't really love him - it consumed her with guilt that her family was supposed to protect her, not use her for a mere test. So, one night, she did an ultimate power bestowed upon herself - and it wasn't even bestowed with her powers, more willpower. She ran away that night, leaving her husband heartbroken. Presumably outcasted by her family, her father hasn't a clue where their mother has gone. Kirsten was told that her mother had found work in a far away country, and she believes it to this day. The full happy family once was with, was now broken. Her father now switches jobs, often looking for support for the both of them, covering up the lie of the absence of her mother by doing extra jobs so it seems that her mother has sent money home. Life generally continues as normal for them. Some days Kirsten will have to come home to an empty house - it's not strange, more of a part of life to her.

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_mqxg0jpIys1sq9yswo1_r1_500

"This is rather... embarrasing!"

Her power is light manipulation. Since light doesn't do anything except light up places, it's a bad power, right? That's where most people fall flat with trying to define her power.

The abilities of her in her magical form include the manipulation of light to produce objects. These objects can grow depending on how much light there is - if it's a cloudy day, her abilities are limited but still enough to do damage, but if it's a bright sunny day, expect full performance. Her most common attack is forming light into an arrow to shoot at the enemies, or pellets of light that can tear clothing and cause damage. Her wand acts as a channel of power for some attacks - it is mostly used for defense.

The disadvantages of her power is that if she's fighting at night, the extent of her power is lessened, so therefore she is more at risk of being taken down. Since the moon reflects the sun, her powers should be at their most powerful at night during a full moon. On a new moon when fighting at night, she will be weakened to her weakest point. She is often underestimated due to her overly pink outfit and cutesy style, but Kirsten doesn't really take notice of it.

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_mt3uovMNCU1qa94xto2_500
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Tumblr_mt3uovMNCU1qa94xto1_500

♦----------------------------♦

Face claims:: 
Normal ;; Irisviel - Fate Zero
Magical girl ;; Illya - Fate Kaleid liner prism Illya
GIFS - (in order)
Tumblr;;

hisokan
winterdame
zeetsubou
senj0ugahara
piyox22
gurikajis (twice)

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Lun Dic 01, 2014 4:45 pm, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Nov 24, 2014 7:22 pm

CrimsonIzanagi escribió:(( Ah, Eliment. I actually asked for the leader spot. So sporty is still open. ))

So it looks like that's a yes. Yay!
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 3 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  eliment Lun Nov 24, 2014 7:32 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Is The surprising one spot still open? If so, could I please reserve it? ^^
Your the first i have seen ask for that one so yer same for the leader.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Nov 24, 2014 10:32 pm

But, CrimsonIzanagi took the leader spot, not the sporty one. So the sporty girl is still open, then.
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  eliment Lun Nov 24, 2014 10:41 pm

(Yer it will still be open she has changed what she want's to be. Chears for pointing the change out i missed it when i looked at the character earlier.)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Nov 24, 2014 10:47 pm

((Alright, then I'd like to reserve the sporty spot, please!))
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Nov 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Question, does the character have to have one of their parents being a magical girl/superhero from an anime? I thought of OC, but still magical girl/superhero parents for my character, and I'm just checking incase I have to use an magical girl parent instead of an OC.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 29, 2014 10:56 am

@crimsonizangi thanks- youre in! Very Happy  and if you could make some humans/villains, i'd be grateful- I still have mine to make, actually  👅
@vanillacreme96- alright! Razz
@madamephantomtrancy- nope, its just if people wanted to- so you can have an oc. and ill save the spot for you Cool

So, we will just be waiting for these two forms, and then we shall start albino
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Thank you. And any types of villains you want? Warlocks, Wicthes, Fallen Angels, Demons, Youkai, so on and so forth. As I should have plenty in reserve. XD
I'll make some humans too. Any character cap limit? Or just make sure genders are even?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba