!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 5:16 pm

@Eliment: ooh cool you're in! sunny

@anatee: 'kay sunny
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 22, 2014 5:20 pm

*sorry, accidentally quoted my post instead of editing it XD*
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Think we have all done that. 
And thanxs.
eliment

eliment

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Empty WIP

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Nov 22, 2014 6:12 pm

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 959b6c9c83dd38e121c368bf795d6b9c

✦✦✦Somewhere in the world adventure calls
But I'm stuck in this class
Unable to sneak out and shout my answer✦✦✦

Name: Ryoko Katsuragi
Personality: Rowdy, rude, straight-forward.
Role: The Dark One

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_mzk7eijnF81qcg4kro2_r1_500

Seen by fellow peers as the girl who might join a gang. Or is in a gang. Many rumors fly around her, it's not even funny. Though she's straight-forward and rambunctious, she's also very mysterious, as no one knows much about her. But, she is terrifying. That's all people know about her. When in reality, she's trying to get over her father's death, trying to come out on top of anything and trying to figure out who her father's killer is.

✦✦✦Just then the professor turns his back
Right now's my only chance
I hold my breath and run until I'm free✦✦✦

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_mvrxsjVx8R1smect2o1_500
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_mkhow9thry1rxv3zbo3_500
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_msop17sxfx1rw1exqo1_500

When in magical girl form, Ryoko is able to use fire abilities and fights with a mechanical scythe, which is also a gun.

✦✦✦I can't find a dream worth my time
Not a goal or feat worth the climb
Guess I'll never know what failure's like

If you lecture me or you voice
Your opinion know it's my choice
To brush you off and then do as I please

Hey, I'm really sorry I can't be a good girl
Or an honor STUDENT in this sick world
I just can't embody that persona in your mind

Isn't that lifestyle kind of boring?
So come on and live free until morning
It's only tonight just take the invite
I swear I'll share a little SECRET - maybe two
I'll tell them only to you✦✦✦

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_mui2e3cujq1qkcwzfo1_500

Última edición por Anatee el Sáb Nov 22, 2014 6:39 pm, editado 1 vez
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Not heard that name before is the y pronounced as a i?
Nice poem.
eliment

eliment

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Empty Adelaide - Leader ;;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm

(( If you don't mind me joining, then can I reserve the leader spot.

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
The flame of faith
That resides in my heart
Is one that no one can extinguish
An eternal blaze

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_m9agmds9lm1qiz1vfo3_500
◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
Even if my body
Were burnt to ash
For the sake of the path
I believe in
I would gladly go to heaven

◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 3218713177_1_2_VYbKg1na
☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
Will the dark of the night
Be lit by my song?
Power wells from
The Serenade of Holy Light!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 KpSlmZF

Who is she?

Lucette Celestine, or more formerly known by her full name Adelaide Lucette Celestine, with her nationality being French. With her family, her mother being connected to French nobility and her father being an aristocrat it was not too difficult to say that there was a fair amount of honor and wealth in her family. Though Adelaide always had more on her shoulders than most. Mostly because she was the eldest daughter in the family. Which also lead to many painful hours of practicing to be lady-like. Which much to her distaste of it, she was forced to do.

She was home schooled for a large part of her childhood. Not being allowed to leave the house and being locked up like some little bird, which she didn't like at all. Though that didn't seem to stop her, and she would leave or sneak out when her parents weren't looking. She like exploring France and all of it's wonders, even taking days to go all the way to Paris and back. Though her little excursions would become noticed at that point, and her parents would put her back under lock and key once again.

On one of her excursions to Paris, when she was just
fourteen. That's when the so call peaceful life she had, shattered into pieces. While she was gone off playing around Paris, her mother Maria Cadenzanva Celestine was fighting off an unknown enemy. While the fighting seemed evenly matched for the both of them one on one. Though Maria was struck down by a second assailant from behind, which was the blow that took the last of her life away. Though that poor Adelaide would never know.

After that fateful day, Adelaide came home finding out from the estates butler Jean Gyeral that her mother had past away. Though requested of him to give her a letter that she had written the day before she had died. The letter explained something, most of why her mother had kept her locked up in the estate whenever she could. It was for her own protection. To keep Adelaide safe until the day her powers would awaken, while Maria often hoped they never would.

Now at the age of
seventeen she has moved into a small apartment in Paris. Mostly to get away from the estate and its horrible memories, while her father continues to live there. She does sometimes fly out of Paris to see other parts of the world. Though only if her father will allow it, and most of the time he will because he is a push over.

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
I will never yield!
My dream will roar out aloud!
For the sake of Justice
I will pierce through Evil!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_m89jcyNfYs1ruo577o1_500
◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
I have no need for tears
For my strike
Is unparalleled
I have steeled my resolve
I swear upon my pride

◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_lu00gm7FVn1qdr97eo1_r1_500
☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
For whose sake
Is my voice echoing far and wide?
And for whose sake
does my song exist?

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

What Is She Like?

Adelaide, before everything that happened. Was a cute, sweet, and naive little girl. Always seeming to have a question in her head that would come of cute to anyone she asked, and because of that she always would be reading books in her free time. Along with her lady-like training, even though she hated it, made her seem sweet towards other nobles. Though she was often caring about the servants around the estate, even helping out with their work when ever she could or if her parents weren't looking.

Though Adelaide, or now Lucette as she goes by. She is
kind, compassionate, determined, and loyal to those she calls friends. Yet she does have a fun and relaxing side to her as well, but while as rough and determined as her exterior looks she doesn't always show all of her emotions. Mostly because she doesn't want to trouble her friends with her personal problems. So she always keeps them to herself.

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
I've decided
I won't lose anything anymore
The miracle of my repeating emotions
Will shatter fate!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Senki-zesshou-symphogear-g-03
◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
The lives that deliver
Beating strikes
Fight upon their backs
The Cadenza as it is
Is a bundle of their love

◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Tumblr_mqk8fqlPDQ1qa94xto1_500
☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
I will never lose!
The fight that I fight
Oh, world sing
Sing of tomorrow!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

The Magical Girl

With powers over the element of well nothingness it does make her sound threatening. Nothingness, also known as Deletion, Nullification Power, Nihilikinesis, Subtractive Magic, and Void Manipulation. While is sounds epic and powerful, like a leader's powers should be. It isn't the easiest to control. Mostly because it is in fact deleting entities and objects, just because she can "delete" them, doesn't mean she can bring them back.

While is it a power that is like the number zero, nothing but had limitless possibilities. Yet, because of it Lucette can only preform a few things, and the rest will come with time and training. Though for what she can do now is, fire bolts of null energy that can cause anything it hits to vanish. Flight and Levitation, by deleting the gravity around her. Lastly, would be simply level Destruction. Meaning she could destroy objects and if not careful could delete someone from existence. Which is one reason she doesn't like using it much, because that could happen and that she could by accident and if her powers stay beyond her control she could cause the fabric of reality to collapse. No pressure, right?

While besides from that her magical girl name is
Zero many for what her power is. While her transformation looks just like her mother's and she can summon her lance, Gungnir, to her side when she needs it. And now she is hopping that she can do well as the leader of the group, and be able to support her friends.

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
The future you know will not change
Even after a thousand years
to the brilliant sky of the dawn
I wish you all the best!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 Sympho2_04_02
◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
At last I've realize!
At last I understand!
I will sing
The proof of my life
And offer up my body and soul!

◁───────────────☆─☆─☆
!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 2 6f7e5a3fb39f3982b7c6472968a3ae51
☆─☆─☆───────────────▷
I will be remembered as a legend!
From now until the end of time!
With my resolve and my smile
I will follow my heart!

☆─☆─☆───────────────▷

Normal Face Claim - Aria H. Kanzaki - Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Magical Girl Face Claim - Maria Cadenzanva Eve - Symphogear G
Image - Kurogane - Anime Blogger & itadakimasu anime files
Gifs - Tumblr (Assorted Users)
Song Lyrics - Retsuyari - Gungnir - Symphogear G

(( I can make some villains and humans if you want me too. ^^))

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Nov 24, 2014 3:27 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Nov 24, 2014 3:55 am

Mind saving the sporty one for me?
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  eliment Lun Nov 24, 2014 10:34 am

VanillaCreme96 escribió:Mind saving the sporty one for me?

Surprising and leader are the only ones left CrimsonIzanagi  has asked for the sports one above your post.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Nov 24, 2014 2:42 pm

(( Ah, Eliment. I actually asked for the leader spot. So sporty is still open. ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba