!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 6 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Jue Dic 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Noa was serving one of the tables by the window when she saw the younger girl peering in through the window. She smiled at her. The girl didn't look familiar, though she was wearing their school's uniform. Must be a new student, she thought. Suddenly, another thought struck her. She looked at the clock, panic making its way across her face.

"Jenny, I've got to go!" She called to the head waitress, who only nodded in response. Noa rushed to take her apron off as she quickly ran into the kitchen. "Bye mom. Love you." The green-haired girl gave her mom a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing her school bag and sprinting out the door.
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

!MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN)) - Página 6 Empty Re: !MagicA! ~The next generation of magical girls~ ((OPEN))

Mensaje  eliment Jue Dic 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Milley couldn't start her first day of school without all the forums fully completed so she continued to look throw the windows mapping what store so they were land marked in her mind as she walked past. she walked down a quiet street of houses not too far away from the school heading back home slowly shuffling her feet her short purple hair blew in her fast as a slight breeze blew past her face.

Última edición por eliment el Vie Dic 26, 2014 5:58 pm, editado 1 vez
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Dic 12, 2014 4:57 am

☆─☆─☆──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────▷
Adelaide Lucette Celestine :: 17 :: Magical Girl
☆─☆─☆──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────▷
The reddish pink haired girl gingerly sat on one of the wooden park benches of the park. Her hands easily behind her head and hiding under her long two ponytails which were draped over the back of the bench while the other was gently sweeping at the ground. Though normally if she was standing up they were usually down to her hips but not now. Though her eyes were focused on the light weight laptop sitting on her lap, while its protector case lay on the bench beside her. On the luminous screen was a word document which in a matter of seconds the girl's hands moved from behind her head to the keyboard and began fiercely typing away at, while the title War of Words, a War of Roses. Which from the lowered tabs of browser pages seemed to be on the War of the Roses, a history paper on that topic to be more correct.

"While the name, War of the Roses, sounds like a pretty and beautiful name. The battles were not like that at all..." She said aloud pausing for a second to make sure it sounded like it worked then when back to typing away at it. After typing a few more words did she stop and sigh to herself after pressing save on the document. "I don't mind papers but they do get boring after a while..." She said mostly to herself as she closed the laptop slowly then proceeded to place it back into its protector case and then into her bag. "Well, thirty minutes to the bell. Though the chairs should be better than the bench here..." She said to herself once again as she push herself up and off the bench and pulled the bag up and over her shoulder. After it was over her shoulder did she slowly start her way out of the park and onto the street to head in the direction of the school year.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Cooper Archer Stockwell :: 15 :: Human
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The light marine haired boy was still around the professor's office. Cleaning up some stuff here, organizing other things here, and making sure everything was just how the professor would want it. Even though it didn't seem to be the greatest work in the world there was still a large smile on his face as he worked away at it. Putting books back on the shelves and in their proper order, Myths, Rumors, and the Unknown before Wayword Ideals and Fantasies but after Lock Ness Myths, Real or Not?. Even though it was mostly him cleaning up after the professor he still didn't mind it at all.

"Look's like the professor's looking into Lock Ness now." He said mostly to himself as he managed to get a look at the titles of most of the books scattered across the desk. Taking a moment to bookmark the pages they were open to before closing them and making a neat and orderly pile on one side of the desk.

"That's right, Cooper." Said the man waking into the study. He being Professor Matthew Conahen, Archeologist and one man searching for the world's mysteries. "Lake Lock Ness is next on the list."

"Oh, professor!" Cooper said with ease rather happy to see the professor. "How did the lectures go? Did they have anything to say about the artifacts we found in Brazil?"

"Cooper, my boy, they had a lot of things to say." The professor started off saying as she walked over to his desk. "Though that I shall save until after you get back from school."

"School, professor?" Cooper questioned as he wasn't aware of any school, or wasn't because he was not enrolled in any schools in the area. While made him raise his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean by that, professor?"

"Exactly what I said." The professor replied with a bright looking grin on his face as he placed a bunch, maybe of three or five papers, on the desk top. "I have just enrolled you in the school around here, as you must be bored being around here all day. They told me you that they wouldn't have a uniform ready for you quite yet. Though you are starting today. So you better grab some stuff and get going."

"Why, thank you, professor." Cooper replied somewhat to pretty excited as he rushed out of the professor's study and ran up to his little room. Grabbing a fairly used brown backpack and stuffing inside of it a decent looking notebook and a few pens and pencils. Then looking over his clothing, it was his normal apparel for when he worked around here. A navy blue jacket, that was well kept, with some red to accent it. While a white dress shirt underneath it and long navy blue dress pants. With up kept black dress shoes. Mostly this had gotten normal because before hand it was just a normal t-shirt and jeans, until he began noting all of the people looking at him when he would go anywhere with the professor. Though they stopped looking once he had changed up to what he was wearing now.

After checking that over did he speed down the stairs and stopped back by the professor's study. "Alright, I'm off!" He said before leaving out the front doors of the professor's place and starting down the block. Wondering just what this school would be like.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merlin Rouzic Throndyke :: 16 :: Human
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The fire red hair teen laid somewhat on the edge of his bed in his little apartment. His right arm and leg laying off to the side of the bed while the rest of him was still on the bed. Though he wasn't asleep, he was wide awake with his magenta pink eyes looking up at the ceiling above him. His eyes narrow as if off in thought for one reason or another that is until one cold and wet object touched his right hand.

"Alright, Musique, I know..." The teen said turning himself over to his side and shifting himself off of the bed and to a standing position. Then he looked over at the large black labrador sitting by the bedside waging its tail happily. "Where would I be without you, Musique." He said gently as he bent down to give the dog a good scratch behind the ears  before walking over to the small sized closet and pulling on a school uniform and proceeding to change into it.

"It's a good thing we don't live too far from the school, isn't it Musique?" He said with ease getting a bark in response from Musique, which seemed to be some sort of answer in the least bit. "Now, you know I can't take you with me to school..." He said getting a whimper of a response out of Musique. "I want to take you with me too, but some one has to say here and make sure no one get curious about what is in here. And I know my partner would do a good job in protecting that right?" He said turning around on the balls of his feet, now fully dressed in the school uniform, to look at Musique who's chest was puffed out with pride.

"Good. I'll be back as soon as school is over." He said grabbing his bag from the shabby coat rack and heading out the door, while Musique gave a soft bark in good bye as the door closed with a slam. Before too long the fiery haired teen was out on the street and running in the direction of the school.

____________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""""""
Slade Ohtani Hataya :: Villain :: Spellsword
____________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""""""
The black haired man with his dark silver eyes narrowed looked down at the city below him from the peak of one of the mountains. Even though the city was still more than ten miles away, he only just looked at the city as if he was looking for something that wasn't there. Though a dark and twisted smirk slowly appeared on his face as a glimmer seemed to catch his eye.

"So... this is the place then." He said mostly to himself, though with a voice that seemed to take pleasure in what he was saying. Though his eyes seemed to close for a mere moment while the smirk rested on his face for a moment longer. "Finally, I will be able to seed the seeds of destruction into this pitiful world." He said with a fairly descent straight face as his eyes opened once again and he started walking once again, down the mountain's peak and onto the path towards the city itself. His face now void of emotion and straight, though one thing seemed to be clear. He was serious about what he was going to do.

(____________________________________________________________________________)
Hayley Shannon Bartholomew :: Villain :: Youkai
(____________________________________________________________________________)
The young murky blue haired girl skipped her way down the one of the main alleyways in the city. Her red eyes seemed to be lacking emotion to some degree, though also seemed to harbor a strong and deep rooted hatred as well. Though she was just skipping down the alleyway without a care in the world at the moment, passing some dumpster divers who just ignored her because no normal mortal could see her.

"One skip, two skip, I slice you! Three skip, four skip, I cut you! Five skip, six skip, you be dead! Seven skip, eight skip, no more head!" She sang the twisted melody mostly to herself while skipping along and coming out of the alleyway, with the two blades in their scabbards bouncing up and down as she skipped along. "Nine skip, ten skip, blood is red! Eleven skip, twelve skip, you still be dead! Now skip, back skip, to slice your head! Lack skip, beat skip, just stay dead!" She sang even more to herself seeming to enjoy the twisted melody even more, while giggling to herself as she continued down the street by herself.

::________________________________________________________________________::
Destiney Samara Austell :: Villain :: Android
::________________________________________________________________________::
The white haired girl, or so she looked, slowly walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the school. Carrying her bag with both hands in front of her while her crimson red eyes barely looked over the tops of her frameless glasses. While her face seemed rather emotionless as she walked alone with the school uniform, or at least the winter uniform, helped to keep her arms fully covered. Though with ever step she took she seemed to trail more and more off in thought. Though it might have been the lens in her eyes adjusting so she could see slightly better. Mostly because this was one of the occasions she could be out of the research lab, and didn't want to blow the privilege away like smoke.

Though her eyes slowly drifted over to her bag as she quietly did a mental check list to herself, though did it out loud. "Books, check. Notebooks, check. Defensive weapon, check. Pencils, check. Planner, check. All things accounted for." She said, her voice sounding slightly lower than an average female voice, not realizing it had come out loud though since no one seemed to be around it didn't matter much. "Getting to school, is now new objective." She said to herself once more as she picked up her walking pace and looked up from her bag to avoid obstacles that crossed her path if she had to.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  eliment Miér Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm

bump
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba