Young Justice~The Battle  - Página 17 Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 27, 2016 11:03 pm

((Mmm...not it XD))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jun 28, 2016 10:46 pm

(Buh u xD)

A couple of days later Analeigh was still missing. No sign of her since Joker kidnapped her. Batman had been searching none stop and wouldn't stop in doing so untill he found Joker. If D'ick wasn't so certain of Bruce's policy he could have sworn he'd kill the bastard once he found him. Heck, he almost wanted too.

Nightwing had also been searching for his sister. Worried about her, about what Joker might do to her. There was no ransome, no price to pay... It didn't add up and D'ick was starting to question why Joker really took Ana in the first place. Was it just to mess with Bruce?

It was clear now anyway, that Joker had to know who Batman was. That wasn't good either, and with no leads in almost a week D'ick was sick and tired of playing along Jokers games. They needed to find something, and soon.

"Well!?" Ryan repeated, causing D'ick to snap up from the door.

"Have you found anything?" He asked, worried.

"Eh,.. no. Not yet. The police havn't spoken to us since last night," D'ick said. He got that Ryan was worried about his "girlfriend", yeah, that's what D'ick called them. "girfriend and boyfriend".

"Oh, c'mon! Analeigh's out there, possibly hurt and scared for life I bet! And all they say is. "We're doing our best!?" Ryan narrowed his eyes. He'd been at the police station earlier, trying to get them to put in more effort.

"I'm sure they're doing everything they can," D'ick said, knowing they were. Man, he was, everyone was.

"Well, they should do more!"

"Ryan, calm down," D'ick put his hand on his shoulder. "I know she's alright. " He saw he was gonna interupt him but repeated. "I just know. Now, I have to meet up with Bruce. Why don't you go back to the station for more details, then you can keep looking?"

Ryan sighed. "Fine," He said before he left the mansion.

'Ugh... I need a therapy...' D'ick thought, running his hands over his face after closing the door.

Última edición por Shinefairy el Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:59 pm, editado 1 vez
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Meanwhile, on "Earth 2", Zoe and Bart were still looking for a way home. However, while they were out in town one day....

"Everything is so weird here, I swear," Zoe muttered to him as they were walking down a street one day.

That was when Wally zoomed in from the back door so stupid Austin wouldn't see him. "Any luck?" he asked, panting.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

"Maybe if you try not to think about it, it won't be as bad?" Bart was trying to be optimistic but saw the glare he recieved. "Or... thing will remain just the same." He sighed. "Look, we will find a way back home."

(Ugh, xD Used the wrong name. I didn't even think about that. Haha. *Ryan. Used teh one back when Wally was a fake rich dude, lol xD)

D'ick turned to him and sighed, putting his hands in his back pockets. "Nothing... And I don't know if that's a good sign or bad... But I have an idea or where to look next, c'mon," D'ick took the lead to the batcave.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Zoe sighed. "I sure hope you're right..." Not two seconds after she said that, a bullet went right threw her left calf, causing her to fall down. "Agh!!" she yelled, falling onto the grass, holding her leg in her hands. "What the hell!?" she yelled, looking over. 

Two burglars had just ran out of the store they had shoplifted and bounded their way away from two officers that had been pursuing them. One of the officers was Iris West, who, in this world, was a cop, while the other...

Zoe's eyes went wide when she saw who the second officer was. He looked just like him, and yet so...so different.

"Lawton! Did you shoot a civilian!?" Iris yelled, stopping right at Zoe and Bart.

"I-I didn't do it! I'm not that bad of a shot, West!" Floyd Lawton told her, seeming squeamish.

((XD I forgot, too))

Wally nodded and followed him, keeping calm because at least D'ick had an idea where the hell to look. He had been going crazy for the past week, trying to find any kind of sign for Analeigh.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Bart was a little taken aback. West? It took hi a second before he recognized Iris, or his grandmother. He snapped out of his shock and kneeled next to Zoe, worried. He glared up at Iris and... Woah. Was that? Zoe's dad!? "W-what the hell!?" he asked. Seriosuly? What was this?

"So, Batman's out looking. Havn't had a rest since... But, being the greatest detective, of course he found some trace. That's basically what he's been going on, but he hasn't let anyone look at it. So, while he's away, I thought I would. Maybe we'll find something he hasn't. Something that will give us a clue of where she is," D'ick explained, entering the Batcave after walking down. "Hey Alfred," he said, seeing him by the batcomputer. He was also searching, but from at home.

"Good afternoon Master D'ick. Mister West. Anything new?" Alfred asked.

"Not yet. But I'm gonna check out what Batman found, see if he missed anything," D'ick said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 30, 2016 11:51 pm

"Let me see you leg," Iris told Zoe, grabbing it gently before saying into her radio, "I need an ambulance out at Green Acres Park. Civilian shot in the leg." She looked up and cursed. "Dammit! The perps got away!" She slightly glared at Floyd who just ran over, panting, blaming him.

"I-I'm sorry, West," Floyd panted before he looked at Zoe. "I-I'm sorry, how is your leg?"

Zoe just stared at him, eyes wide, forgetting about her leg. He was there...he was alive...he was....different? 

"You stay here with her. I'll go see if I can catch a glimpse of where the perps went," Iris told Floyd before looking at Zoe. "Sweetie, this is Detective Lawton, he's going to stay with you until the ambulance arrives, okay?" When Zoe didn't respond, she frowned. "She's in shock. Floyd, will you-"

"No, no, I'm..." Zoe shook her head, suddenly coming to. "Go."

"Maybe I can help recognize whatever lead you got," Wally said, wanting to do anything to find Analeigh.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 01, 2016 1:12 pm

Bart glanced at Zoe, trying to read what she must be thinking.

"Alright, Lawton," Iris nodded before getting her gun out, going to go after the perps.

"Y-you're a cop?" Bart asked, seeing as Zoe's dad, or well this couldn't be zoe's dad, stayed with them.

"Yeah. You can analyze whatever you want," D'ick nodded, knowing Wally was better with finding science things.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba