Young Justice~The Battle

Página 18 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~The Battle  - Página 18 Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 01, 2016 5:16 pm

"Well, more or less," Floyd said, bending down to Zoe, taking off his jacket and pressed it to her leg to stop the bleeding. "S-Sorry, does that hurt? I really hope it wasn't my bullet.. Chief will have my badge..."

"I-Its okay," Zoe stuttered, giving him a small smile. God, all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him and hug him, scared he'd disappear again.

"I'll tear whatever it is apart bit by bit, scan each molecule until something comes up," Wally said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Bart was still kinda shocked at how "kind" Zoe's dad acted. Was things different in this dimension? Were Zoe and her dad not related? "W-who do you think shot?" He asked.

"Don't worry," D'ick tried giving him a small smile. "I'm sure she's alright," He said, trying to sound convincing, but realized he didn't really.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 02, 2016 12:11 am

"One of the burglars who got away, because of me." Floyd sighed. He looked at Zoe. "You know, you're handling getting shot pretty well."

"I-I, my dad taught me some stuff..." Zoe gave a faint smile before hearing the ambulance.

"Alright, ambulance is here," Floyd said.

Wally frowned, but nodded before he saw **** pull up whatever lead Batman had found. "So, where did he get this?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Bart wasn't saying much. Things just sorta happened and he wasn't sure what to say. What was Zoe thinking? Was she upset? She seemed a little startled. When Floyd ran over to get the Ambulace men to pick Zoe up Bart looked at Zoe, wispering. "You okay?"

"Intorigations, tracks... things he think Joker might have had his hands on, but everything lead to a dead end," D'ick stated, getting out all the "evidence" material.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 02, 2016 6:40 pm

"I'm fine..." Zoe whispered before looking at him. "Its my dad...but I know he's not my dad... He's this world's Floyd Lawton..."

Wally looked at the evidence Batman had and he looked at it all. None of it really looked like it made sense.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 02, 2016 7:42 pm

"Yeah, and that's why I'm asking. Are you okay? I know this dimension jumping must be really weird for you," Bart said, helping her up as the paramedics came over.

"I thought, since I havn't got a chance to check it out. I would. If we're lucky we might find something, cause that's all I got to go on," D'ick admitted with a sigh.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 3:07 am

Zoe was gonna answer when the paramedics came over with a stretcher. "That's not necessary," she assured them, but they made her sit on it at least and took her to the ambulance.

"None of this really belongs together," Wally muttered. "Different objects, different meanings..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Bart followed next to her. He and Zoe both know good this was no big for her, but they couldn't tell the paramedics that.

"Yeah, I know. Guess that's why Batman claimed them to a dead end. But he's been so secret,.. like even for Batman, and he has barley been talking to me. Just in his game," D'ick shook his head, getting out some magnifying glasses and things to analyze with. "That's why he havn't let me take a look at this, so while he's out. I thought we would."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 9:03 pm

They got Zoe into the ambulance and allowed Bart to ride with them. Within the hour, they had her rolled in, acting like it was a big deal when Zoe was just laying back in the stretcher, hands crossed and just thinking about her dad, or, well, this world's Floyd Lawton.

When they got her into a room, they checked out her leg and gave her some medicine to dull her leg while they got the bullet out. "You know, for a girl you're age, you're tolerance to being shot is remarkable," the doctor told her after getting the bullet out and sewing it up.

"Eh... I come from a rough part of town," Zoe said, just sitting down while he stitched the rest of it.

"You'd think he'd be a little more cooperative," Wally muttered, scanning the evidence.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba