Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 3 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 09, 2015 1:01 am

"Not exactly". Ginger said getting off the wolf she knew there was no way Key could keep up with there speed and would exsorst her. When they were away from the spot a large fireball hit the spot from where they were just taking shelter from the storm. "That's why". She said crouching down and holding out her arms for Key.

(Just remember summoning's use a lot of chakra)
eliment

eliment

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 3 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Lun Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am

( I know)
Mai's eyes widen a bit." Then what is it?" She asked not wanting to know what that thing is.Mai noticed that her Chakra was lower than usual.Did Orochimaru did somthing to me that makes me loose chakra even more? I know I have a medium sized amount of charka but I shouldn't be starting to get weak already. Weird Mai thought to herself. She stared warily at the fire. She glanced back at Ginger with a hint of fear in her eyes.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 09, 2015 1:16 am

"We can't be noticed if someone did that they are powerful and I am not of the fighting type". Ginger said Heading back into the direction of the leaf village Key lead her into the bushes out of site and into some water to cover up there sent. "I have a horrible feeling you don't want to stay here". Ginger added in a low voice
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Lun Mar 09, 2015 1:27 am

Mai followed."You've got that right." She said and followed them. She was still wary of her surroundings." Also sorry I didn't mention this eariler but why does it seem like I already Know you?" Mai said lowly as the made their way to Konoha.I have a bad feeling about this. I feel some strong chakra following us."Ginger I think we should hurry along." Mai she going a little faster .
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 09, 2015 1:32 am

"One tiny problem the path is blocked from all the snow this was the only direction to distanced ourselves from the attack". Ginger said. "I can't explain it, part of it is like an instinct".

They weren't the target but what was dug under where they were hiding a hooded figure headed into that direction to collect his bounty.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Lun Mar 09, 2015 2:04 am

"Maybe we can tried climb over the snow?" Mai said with a tid bit of panic in her voice."Jade.Do you think- nevermind." She started . That won't work. Mai pulls on her hood fustrated that she couldn't find a way out of this situation." Maybe one of us can use a fire juysu to melt the snow?" She said not liking her idea. ( gnite or gmorn either way I'm going to sleep)
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 09, 2015 2:24 am

(OK good night)

I don't have that power that's uchia secrets" Ginger said "Keep your voice down and stay in the cold water where you can't be tracked. "OK changed my mind fast current". She added jumping out and pulling out a blow up raft. she blew it up but there was only enough room for the girls and key on a lap the wolves would be too large.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Mar Mar 10, 2015 12:37 am

Mai followed Ginger into the boat Chi,Jade,and Kai shrunk into very small puppies.She glanced to the spot to where they once were to come upon a hole in the ground."Ginger, was that hole always there?" She asked raising an eyebrow. She quietly, whispered the name of her kekkai genkai, Mosukiyomo.She  tried to use her vision predictions to see what would. In her mind she appeared in a cloudy room.She walked around until she found an orb show her and Ginger sitting in a boat with Key,Jade,Chi and Kai. She grabbed the orb but when she touched it, Orochimaru Apreaed and told her he'll kill her soon.Inside she she screamed. Outside, she tensed alot.The orb clouded not showing her the bit of future she can find.She came back to reality with her Mosukiyomo still activated. She looked around for chakra signatures but couldn't find any.she deactivated feeling even more tired that she already was.She was temporaily blind but didn't say a single thing.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

"If there is a whole it wouldn't have been able to blow up". Ginger said and by the size of it there would only be room for one of the wolves and that would be on a lap. "Why are you sceaming?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba