Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Mar Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Mai Raiised an eyeebrow."OH screaming oh erm?" she said in a questionning tone.Shewasn't looking at Ginger,she was looking at thewater since she was still temporaily blind."Um excited to get to Konoha?" she said trying to be excitited but failed.'I didn't know I screamed outloud. She must think I'm mental'. Mai though."So how far do we have to go?"
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am

"No idea but only one of them can fit in on your lap". Ginger said getting into the raft and placing Key on her lap she screwed the oar getting ready to use it when she was in the boat with her.

(Don't forget when summoning creatures are not needed they vanish that and when they have ran out of chorura)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Mar Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

(ehh i had forggotten about even though they were there lol)
Mai two of them left without say.She just looked ahead." Hey I wonder," She started starting to get her vision back." can't we just teleport there ?" She kind of Face palmed at this just realizing this.Things were still a bit blurry but she can see Ginger.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 10, 2015 1:13 am

"Don't know how". Ginger said starting to move the boat down the river as quickly and quietly as she could distancing herself from the one who did the attack.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Mar Mar 10, 2015 1:42 am

" It's actually pretty simple.You focus a medium amount of chakra and spread it through out you body and do these handsigns" She didn't use any chakra but showed her the signs. "At least that's how I learned in the the Hidden Mist Village." she stated.She then thought about how Naruto would look now.As they continued up the river she noticed many chakra signatures.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

"You do know your not meant to tell anyone your village secrets you can get kicked out for it or arrested". Ginger said. She stopped the boat and got out as she started to let the air out of the boat and pull apart the oar, placing it into her bag while waiting for the boat to deflate enough to pick up out of the river without putting wholes into it.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Mar Mar 10, 2015 11:12 pm

"Ehh" She shrugged. "It wasn't much of an secret. From what I heard my village and a cpoule others did it the same way."SHe put her hands behind her head." So what now?" She said while grabbing one of her senbon needles and started bitting it.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 10, 2015 11:31 pm

"Walk on foot". Ginger said as she placed the wet boat into a plastic bag and into her rucksack. She then started to walk into the direction of her home village. She combed her short ginger hair and straightened her bow at the top of her head. She really wished her mother had given her another name making her grandmothers name a second name or something and her hair stayed brown.

They weren't that far from the village now. Right at the back of it but it was a long walk to get throw the gates around the wall protecting the village.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba