Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 2 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Sáb Mar 07, 2015 5:18 pm

(Yus Maam.idk if thats how u spell it lol Thx for the advice i ussaly forget my password every week though lol) Laughing
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)  - Página 2 Empty Re: Naruto Other exsperaments (still accsepting)

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 07, 2015 7:13 pm

I don't have one so I can't say for definite, have a book or file with them in some where, mum has used old addresses and phone numbers before now if you have moved a few times. That and things with a date)

It was cold winters night and a snow storm blinded many travellers separating many from there teams and parties. Ginger was one of those rookies she was left huddled under a bush with her nija dog Key so she could try and keep some of her warmth from the storm.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Sáb Mar 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Mai huddle next to her two summoning wolves,Jade and Kai through the  frigid journey to the Land Of Fire, Konohagakarue.As she continued walking she notices a girl from Orochimaru's hideout under a bush with her ninja hound.She was only a Rookie ninja but had been put through the worse. Or so she thought. She stopped and continued to look at the girl to see if she'll responed to her staring at her.She held out one of her many hoodies in front of the girl for her.
( I think I did this wrong lol Embarassed  )
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mar 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Ginger couldn't see anything with the snow storm around her. Key kept on nudging her with her noise. "Key what is the matter with you there is no way we can go out there. We can get even more lost or worse". Ginger said not knowing that Key was trying to tell her that there was someone in front of her and that she had been spotted throw the storm.

(Nar it's cool)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Dom Mar 08, 2015 12:26 am

(lol k)
"Hello?" She Said wondering if the girl will respond.She Looked down at Jade and Jade knew what she meant.Jade walked closer to the girl and slightly growled. She nudge the girls' hand letting her know she was here.Mai and Kai stepped forward to were Jade is at. It's is very hard to see this girl with all the gracefully , blowing snow around everyone. She got ou a summoning scroll just in case the girl is either to weak or too cold to walk . If she was she was going to summon one of her wolves she was going to summon one of her bigger wolf named Chi. Mai was then sitting on Jade's silky jet black fur with hints of jade green in her fur. She was still staring at the girl.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am

Key growled warning in case annoy one tried to harm Ginger.
"Who is there?" Ginger asked scratching Key behind of her ear and petting Jade on her head close to her eyes as Ginger couldn't see anything what was in front of her. She had never seen a storm like this while she was in the leaf village but she got taught back in the academy the mountains near by can protect the village from some of the bad weather, there again she wasn't home so she had no idea if they had this weather or not.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Dom Mar 08, 2015 1:22 am

Mai Stared at the girl petting Jade."My Name is Mai. Are you ok?" I said scooting father up Jade so she can see my face. She released her Kekki Genkai so she can see her properly and held out a jacket for the cold girl. "Where are you from and where are you heading?" said Mai as she summoned Chi.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mar 08, 2015 11:01 am

"My name is Ginger Leaf. I am a rookie from the leaf village". Ginger said "We got taught in the academy if you can't see where your going if possible find the nearest shelter or stay put till you can see what's in front of you unless it's a matter of life and death. Suddenly she had a blank exasperation on her face, the her eyes started to glow a dark bright purple swirling color. "We need to move now". She said getting up. Key went to go into her bag. "I can feel you Key there is no time". She said to her puppy as she moved from out of the bush Key slipped into her colour and flicked the handle onto Gingers wrist what till tighten as Key moves forward. Key lead the direction to the leaf village with a run, right from where they were.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Lun Mar 09, 2015 12:51 am

She Put Ginger on Chi as she got on Jade. Mai nodded at the followed Ginger's dog "Kai, can you scout around the area on the path to Konoha?" Mai said in a quite voice. " With pleasure Milady." Kai said and went ahead."Is there something Chasing us?" Mai asked Ginger as they rode.
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba