BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 23 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 23 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 1:59 pm

"You don't even know me," Brooke stated, looking up at him. She didn't get why he'd care.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Sammy," D'ick said, giving her a smile.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 23 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 11:30 pm

"A little, I guess," Jackie admitted, walking over to check out his fridge.

"My mom said 'strangers are just friends you haven't met yet'," Wally said, remembering his mother telling him that when he was little.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jul 16, 2016 12:24 am

"Nice to meet you, too" Sam replied, smiling back at him.
After walking for a bit in silence, Sam decided to break the silence.
"So, um... where are you going?" she asked. Her home was on the oposite side to where they were walking, but she didn't care. There were too many Crazies in the middle, so she didn't mind staying away for a bit until they left. But she was curious about where he lived.

"Yeah, i imagined" Jason said, looking at what he had on the fridge.
"Alright, i got some fruits... a sandwich... some canned beans..." he started listing the few things he had. He was still waiting for his 'friends' to bring him more food, but they sure liked to take their time for that. He guessed it was because they ate half of what they found, but he couldn't blame them: food was food, and he didn't want them to starve to death... he would run out of partners to give him stuff if that happened.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 16, 2016 6:34 am

"Wayne Tower," D'ick replied, looking back at her. He kinda saw her face but only smiled and keept on walking.

"These days there's no room for friends," Brooke stated, before she took a bite of her banana. She didn't trust anyone and she knew that trusting these days often were repaid with a backstab.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 16, 2016 7:25 am

"And you're okay with me, like...eating your food? Staying here? No catch?" It was all too weird. Jade would tell her right then that it was all a trap. He could try to slip her something to knock her out and then do God knows what to her.

"Fine, fine. No friends. How about allies trying to survive?" Wally suggested.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jul 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Sam stared at him for a moment. Wayne Tower? Like... the Wayne Tower?
"Do you, like... live there?" she asked, still not sure that she had heard him right. Shouldn't that place have like, top security and only the 'important' survivors could get there? Like... Wayne himself?
Some celebrities, important scientists and politicians that had survived always stayed in the best places, with the highest security and, usually, with many resources, like food, and energy.
And, considering what Sam had seen on tv, Wayne Tower sounded like a place where they would stay at.
So, how could this guy...?

Jason shrugged as he took out two pears he had, offering one to her.
"No catch" he said with a smirk "people usually don't want to share with me... it's hard to find nice company" he added with a chuckle before he took a bite out of his pear. It was kinda dry, but it was food.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 16, 2016 10:29 pm

"More or less," D'ick still saw her suprised face. "Bruce Wayne was my adoptive father," He added, as if reading her mind.

"Like I said. I'm not sticking around. I have to keep moving," Brooke stated, eating another bite.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Jul 17, 2016 2:45 am

Sam blinked, surprised. She didn't realize she had stopped walking after she heard that.
There was no reason for her to believe that, but who would make something like that up? There really was no need, so... Did that mean it was true?
When she noticed he was still walking and she wasn't, she hurried to get back to his side.
"Really?" was the smartest question she could come up with as she looked at him with her eyes opened wide.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 17, 2016 8:41 pm

"Believe it or not," D'ick said, walking, but saw her face. He chuckled. "You seem so suprised?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba