BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 22 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 22 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Sam glanced back at the mall and the tree, wondering if this was a good idea. It was usually really dumb to trust strangers just like that.
But she guessed she could always use her powers to fight if things got ugly.
She turned and quickly ran after the guy. Once she reached his side, she looked at him.
"Alright, if I'm gonna follow you... can I know your name?" She asked him.

Jason smiled when he noticed she was still looking around.
"Okay, first stop: The kitchen" he said, walking to it. "I'm starving"
Lily07

Lily07

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 22 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:18 pm

"I'm Richard," D'ick said, smiling. "But everyone calls... or, used to anyway, me D'ick," He added.

Brooke lowered her eyes, watching him with a suspicious face untill she felt her stomach growl. "Ugh,.. okay. Fine."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Sam had to cover her mouth to contain her giggle.
"They really called you that?" She asked, amused. She couldn't help to find it funny.
He didn't seem to be that bad... to be called that, anyways.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 3:07 am

"You have power, a nice, clean, Crazy free penthouse, and food? Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you have running water and cable," Jackie teased as she followed him. This all seemed too real. Too...normal. Normal wasn't the normal that they all used to know. Normal was living in a dirty old building and scrounging for food and trying to survive on a daily basis.

Wally chuckled and pulled out some peanut butter, bread, some fruit he managed to save up. "Have anything you like."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:10 am

"I know, I know. It's pretty funny," D'ick chuckled, knowing it was kind of weird for a nickname. But it was actually really common.

"Uh,... Thanks," Brooke slowly walked over to the food. So he had a small stock? She shook her head. Not poisonuss.... She grabbed a fruit and started peeling the banana, glancing at him from time to time.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:16 am

"I usually have more, but I'm running low. I was on my way for a little grocery "shopping" when I saw you," Wally told her, mouth full of sandwich.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:22 am

"Why'd you stop?" Brooke inquired. Usually she would have avoided people as much as possible.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:39 am

Wally shrugged. "Like I said..." he swallowed, "can't leave a pretty girl like yourself out in the open to get hurt or eaten by some Crazies."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Sam chuckled.
"alright, Dic.k. I'm Sam" she presented herself. "my... Friends used to call me Sammy"
For a moment, it hurt to remember her friends back at her town, but she quickly stopped herself from thinking about that.

"well, the water comes and goes" Jason admitted with a chuckle. "Some days I can even get warm water, but that's just when I'm lucky " he shrugged. "it's still better than nothing"
Then he walked into the kitchen. He headed to the fridge, and opened the door to check what food did he have.
"Are you hungry?" He asked Jackie.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 22 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba