BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 64 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 74 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 64 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 24, 2016 3:41 am

"W-What?" Sam asked, her face red as she looked up at her with surprise.
"N-No... it's... it's very important for me... i dont like taking it off..." she added. This was true, but that wasn't the reason she didn't want to give it to her...
She glanced for a second at Dic.k. How long was it going to take him? She really wanted to just run away from there, before that girl could get  suspicious... or more suspicious, at least.

"Sure, why not" Jason said. He didn't really feel like going there, to be honest. He didn't like thinking about Bruce, and Dic.k, and the team... 
He would rather just act and pretend he didn't remember, or he didn't care.

But he wouldn't want to let that show either.
Lily07

Lily07

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 64 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 24, 2016 11:09 am

D'ick shook his head. "Nothing." He said, frowning. "I guess Roy could be hiding with Cheshire... Or Ollie. But I don't know," He said.

"Don't like or don't want to?" Brooke questioned, suddenly gripping her wrist, and that was enough. She felt it. She was gifted.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 24, 2016 4:54 pm

"I hope he'll be okay," Wally frowned before he glanced over at Brooke, just to check on them, but he turned when he saw her gripping Sam's wrist. "Hey!" He ran over, grabbing Brooke's arm off of Sam's. "What the hell!?"

Jackie kept an eye out as they made their way to the Tower. That place right have some kind of technology that could be used against the Crazies, or maybe some food still left over. However, that was not what was bothering her now.

When she mentioned the Wayne Tower, she saw how uncomfortable Jason got by the subject with his body language just for the slightest of seconds. He had some kind of connection with that building. But what?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Brooke snapped out of that feeling she hated. The feeling of someone who was gifted. She glared at Wally and got her arm out of his. "Tell that to her!" She stated before turning her hard eyes on Sam. "She's gifted!"

D'ick was up the second after Wally was to see what was going on, and well he heard that accusassion. She was right of course, so he wasn't sure what to say. Smart girl though, for Brooke.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Sam's eyes opened wide when Brooke grabbed her, and she was about to let out a scared scream just when Wally intervened.
Once he had taken her hand away, Sam quickly grabbed her own wrist and took a step back, staring at Brooke with panic in her eyes. She couldn't talk... she couldn't deny what she was saying, knowing that she wouldn't sound convincing enough.
How did she know anyways? what was going on?
She looked at Dic.k, hoping he could help her out. 

"Why the sudden interest in the Tower?" Jason couldn't help to ask.
Sure, it was an impressive building... but that couldn't be it, right?
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 24, 2016 5:30 pm

"Yeah, well, so am I! Well, sorta," Wally said, glaring at her. "Don't give you the right to just harass her!" He looked at D'ick. He could tell that he already knew. "He knows," he told Brooke, meaning D'ick, "and he trusts her, so I do, too."

"Well, it once belonged to the one of the most richest people in Gotham. Hell, in the country. Maybe he left something behind for people," Jackie mentioned, taking a turn when she heard voices. She suddenly stopped and got against the wall. They were human voices, but they didn't sound too happy.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Sam's face turned red as she heard Wally defending her.
So he was gifted too? Was... was he one of the friends Di.ck had talked about? The reason he didn't freak out about her...?
"T-thank you..." was all she could say, looking at Wally. She was really surprised by this...

Jason frowned.
"Yeah... he did leave something behind" he muttered to himself. 
And that was when he heard the voices as well. He saw how quickly Jackie reacted, but he didn't feel the need to hide. He just narrowed his eyes, trying to listen.s
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 24, 2016 6:22 pm

"I wasn't harassing her! I asked a question!" Brooke stated, calming down. So D'ick knew? She wasn't suprised, he looked smart enough... But Wally admitted he was gifted? Why would he do that? However, no one knew she knew so she decided to play along. If she told him she knew, then that'd be suspicious. "Y-you're gifted?" She asked, giving Wally a look of skeptism and confusion.

D'ick glanced at Wally. He hadn't told her? Unsmart move.... Wait. D'ick thought for a second. COuld Wally really be gifted? Like... something else happened to him after the bombings and with his powers? He looked at Wally. No, he would have told him. But so he waited what Wally would say.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 24, 2016 6:36 pm

"No, not, not like that," Wally explained. He sighed. This was getting out of hand. "Look." He vibrated his hand before he ran around them, using his super speed. "I didn't get these powers from the outbreak. I got them almost 5 years ago from an accident that I made for a Science Project. I'm not just Wally West, I'm Kid Flash, the sidekick to the Flash," he admitted. What was the point of having a secret identity anymore?

Jackie heard that and her eyes went wide. "Holy sh.it," she whispered, looking at Jason. "Ya hear that? There are still heroes here!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 64 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 74 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba