☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 22 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 22 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 25, 2016 3:29 am

Ladybug then went towards the Eiffel Tower as fast as she could. She couldn't let the akuma get away! If that happened, it'd be a repeat of her first screwup as Ladybug!

"I got visual! I'll try to stop it from flying away!" Robin said, having gotten there first.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 22 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Ago 25, 2016 4:19 am

Squirrel quickly got there, and saw Robin following the akuma. She smiled a bit, relieved that the magical butterfly hadn't gotten away.
"Need some help?" She asked him through the communicator, even if she was just a few meters behind him.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 3:07 am

Robin grinned at her. "I think I can handle, but thanks," he said, winking.

Ladybug finally arrived and she saw Robin and Squirrel cornering the akuma. "Good job, guys!" she told them before she swiped her yo-yo, successfully catching the akuma. After de-evalizing the akuma, and returning it normal, and fixing up Paris with her "lucky Charm", she fell onto the bar of the Eiffel Tower, letting out a breath. "What a day..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Ago 26, 2016 5:27 am

Chat, who had arrived just in time to watch Ladybug use her lucky charm, dropped next to her.
"Tell me about it. I think I'll have a headache for the rest of the week" he said, rubbing his head. Of course, he was exaggerating a little. But he was still tired, and glad that at least the akuma problem was over.

"Ugh... I still can't believe we let that tiger girl get away" Squirrel said, frowning. She couldn't relax knowing that they had only half won this time. And it didn't feel good.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 4:10 pm

"I know! Ladybug, we could've-" Robin began after turning to her.

"Could've what? Let the akuma fly back to Hawkmoth and then multiply and infect other people like how it did with Stoneheart?" Ladybug pointed out, looking at him. "The Akuma is always our first priority... As for Tigress....we'll have to be ready next time we encounter."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Ago 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Squirrel let out a sigh.
"I guess you're right" she said. She looked at them, a worried look on her face.
"Still... how are we supposed to stop her?" she asked.

Chat frowned a little at this question, but his expression quickly changed back to his usual smile. He stretched his arms, placing his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner.
"I don't know. But I think we should just take it easy fur today" he said, adding a small pun just because. "I mean, we just saved Paris again, didn't we?" he added with a pleased grin, looking at the others.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 8:52 pm

"Yeah, we di-" Ladybug gasped,jumping to her feet. She had totally forgotten about Alya, Manon, and Adrian!! "I-I gotta go! Good job today, guys!" She swung her yo-yo out and zip-lined to the next building, going as fast as she could to the park. Out of Tigress' sudden attack and the akuma getting away, she totally forgot the park! She hoped that Alya and Manon, and maybe Adrian, weren't too worried about her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 4:51 am

"Yeah, you-" Chat started, but before he could finish, Ladybug was already gone.
"- too..." he finished before letting out a sigh.
But as he was thinking about how unfair it was that she was leaving so soon, his eyes opened wide.
"Job" he muttered, as he remembered what he was supposed to be doing at the park. He turned to Robin and Squirrel and quickly said.
"Well, guys, nice work. I'll be seeing ya!" and with that, he left as fast as he could, heading back to the park. He hoped the photographer was still there, or his dad wouldn't be happy if he missed half the session.

Squirrel watched them both go and couldn't help a chuckle.
"Those two" she shook her head, smiling.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Ladybug zip-lined to the park as fast as she could. She got a glimpse of the dome being gone around the carousel and sighed out in relief when she saw the two girls sitting on a bench, looking like they were waiting for her. She dropped down behind a car and changed back before she ran out to them. "Alya! Manon!"

Manon looked over and gasped when she saw Gabrielle. "Gabrielle!" she exclaimed, running over, laughing and jumped into her arms.

Gabrielle held her tightly. "I'm so sorry for not being here. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I met Ladybug!" Manon giggled.

Robin chuckled. "Well, I guess I should be going, too. I left behind someone and I hope she's okay," he said, standing up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 22 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba