☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 23 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 23 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Chat Noir quickly landed on the park, hiding behind a tree before changing back into his usual clothes. Trying to act casual, he walked to the photographer, and apologized about leaving like that.
And moments later, there he was, back to modeling as if nothing had ever happened. He couldn't help to feel amused by this.

Squirrel chuckled.
"Is that someone your girlfriend?" she teased a little, standing up as well.
"I should probably leave, too..." she said, stretching her arms. "Good luck with that someone" she finally said before quickly jumping away. She kinda had to meet someone, too, but she wasn't just going to say that. Also there was a certain book she wanted to keep reading.
Lily07

Lily07

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 23 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:45 pm

"Do you want to go home?" Gabrielle asked the two. "I understand if you do."

"We can after you go and shoot with Adrian! They're still shooting,"Alya said, turning and pointing at where Adrian was posing.

Gabrielle gasped, getting all smiley and excited. "O-Okay! Manon, I promise, we'll do whatever you want later, okay? Just let me do this one thing." She sat Manon down and ran over to the photographer. "I-I'm ready for the shoot!" she told them.

The photographer looked over before he gasped dramatically. "What is that!? Its an angel, its exquisite! She is the one we need!" he said, pointing at Manon.

Manon looked around and pointed at herself, shocked. She then laughed and ran over, flinging herself into Adrian's arms, making Gabrielle's jaw drop. Well, wasn't this ironic...

Robin smiled a little before he got his wings out and he fell, gliding onto the air and towards the park.

Once he was close enough, e dropped from a tree, back to being his regular self, and looked over at the bench, frowning when he didn't see Mary. "Maybe she left..." he muttered.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Adrien laughed, and posed with Manon for the pictures. He found it hilarious, but tried to stay mildly serious, smiling like he always did for the camera.
He had to admit, posing with a little girl was way more fun than he would've imagined. And quite relaxing after a day filled with action.

Squirrel landed on a tree at the park, and quickly changed back.
Making sure no one was watching, she climbed down and walked back to the bench where she had left her things.
As she walked towards it, she couldn't help to smile when she saw Richard standing there. She would've guessed he had just ran away when the chaos started, but she was glad to see he was still there, and that he seemed to be okay.
Once she was close enough, though, she noticed his frown as he looked around.
"Looking for something?" she asked with a smile, finally stopping next to him.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 7:34 pm

With Jolie, she was already on her way, skating home. She had homework for tomorrow's school, and well, she was a little exhausted after making fun of the other miraculous holders.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:25 pm

"Ugh... I wanted to pose with Adrian," Gabrielle muttered solemnly as she sat next to Alya on a bench not far away.

"Oh, it'll be okay. You got me!" Alya said, hugging an arm around her neck and taking pictures with her phone.

Gabrielle couldn't help but to laugh. "Unfortunately!" she teased.

Richard turned when he saw Mary and smiled. "Heh, yeah. I was looking for you. I, uh...got worried after the freak attack," he said, which wasn't a lie.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Adrien glanced at the girls for a moment, and smiled at their silliness.
Still, he couldn't get too distracted as the pictures continued.

Eventually, the photographer decided he had everything he needed,and Adrien let out a sigh of relief.

Mary couldn't help to smile when she heard he was looking for her. However, she felt guilty for leaving like that.
"Yeah. Sorry tha I got you worried. I...got scared and ran away" she lied. God,she hated lying like that. Specially when she already felt bad.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:24 pm

"That was fun!" Manon told Adrian and the photographer. "Thank you!"

"No, thank you, my dear!" the photographer said, kissing her small hand,

Manon giggled and looked over at where Gabrielle and Alya were waiting. "Gabrielle!" she exclaimed, running over and hugged her legs. "Did you see me posing!? I was great!"

"Yeah, you were," Gabrielle smiled, picking her up. She looked over at Adrian and smiled. "U-Uh... Thanks for posing with her," she told him.

"No, its cool! I got scared, too," Richard lie, rubbing the back of his neck. "This city is really crazy..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Adrien smiled back at Gabrielle before walking up to them.
"I should thank her for posing with me" he said before ruffling Manon's hair.

"Tell me about it" Mary said with an amused smile. "You know... I'm glad you're okay" she said after a moment. "These things get really dangerous sometimes" she added with a small chuckle.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Manon laughed. "Gabrielle thinks you're cute! She keeps gaping at you and talking about y-" She was suddenly muffled by Gabrielle's hand slapping itself across her mouth. "Mm!"

Gabrielle, who was no five shades of pink, giggled nervously. "K-K-Kids sure do make the f-funniest stories, d-don't they?" she stuttered.

"Yeah, you, too. I'm sure you can take care of yourself, but I'd hate to see you hurt," Richard told her, sending a playful wink at her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba