☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 4 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Boomerang is fun ^^ Hahaha Boomerang Guy XD Sokka Laughing Laughing And Shine is thinking of joining, too!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 9:14 pm

yep XD

aw it would be great if she joined! *3*
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 26, 2016 4:58 am

She sounds serious about it so Smile
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Name: Jolie Bellerose (Agreste)

Alias: Tigress

Bio: Joile is the younger twin sister of Adrien. Seperated as toodlers the two twins are unaware of one another. However, both parents Agreste are aware of their two twin childs. The reason why they decided to send Jolie away was because of how many work hours they both spent. The plan was for it to be temporary, half a year so that Mrs. Agreste (Roseline. Making up name since she doesn’t have one yet…) could finish her architecture project and then be home and have time with both twin babies. Things didn’t turn out that way. Project took 2 years.

When Mr. and Mrs. Agreste was ready to take Jolie home from her day care they couldn’t find her. Finding out there had been a mistake little Jolie had been mistaken for another child and been adopted, family anonymous. Though long times searching they couldn’t find where their baby girl had gone.

The “loss” of their daughter caused the two parents to raise Adrien alone. But that was almost what they had time with. When he became older Roseline took more time off from work to spend time with Adrien so he wouldn’t feel so alone. But the “loss” of Jolie also drove Mrs. And Mr. Agreste further appart. One day Roseline left. After the mysterious disappearance of Adriens mother, things turned out more bittersweet. Adrien started doing fashion modelling for his fathers company, still wondering about his mothers whereabouts and no idea that he have a sister. Gabriel Agreste never speak of his mother or sister since it happened.

Kwami: Raash

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Kwami_10

Miraculous object: Hair Elastic

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Miracu10

Miraculous “weapon”: Lasso (used for swing, whip, powers etc.)

Miraculous power: “Lasso of truth” (Kinda like Wonder Woman) & Unbreakable lasso.

Looks:

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Jolie_11 (Normal. I seriously did not have time or will to draw this one myself xD)

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 4 Jolie_10 (Tigress)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Ahhh love it! love the design so much! *0*
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Looks so awesome!!! Smile
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Jun 29, 2016 10:59 pm

I'll finish my char's bio now that i have a bit of time, and an idea XD
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Aw, thanks girls! Ur too kind ^^ <3

Yeah, hope mine's fine XD lol
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:18 pm

I need to finish mine, too XD Just realized lol even though she's pretty much like Marionette ^^ I love her parents and lifestyle. So pink with a cute room and terrace and her dad is so HUGE but he's like a huge teddy bear  Laughing Laughing
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba