☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 3 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 3 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 4:07 am

That's not struggling, that's being a boss ^^
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 3 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Pardon the double posting ^^ Buuuut, since I don't think Shine will be joining, y'all wanna start?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Sure. Is Lily on?
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 1:56 am

Sure!
i was about to post the form for the other char, so i'm just in time (? haha
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 4:03 am

I had forgotten about your other char Laughing Laughing My bad
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 4:09 am

haha it's okay xD
i'm finishing editing the pics for the form *3*
and i'll be cheating a little
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 4:35 am

Sorry! double posting

But here's the form!!
And here you'll see why i'm cheating.. miserably... but thought it would be funny anyways  Laughing

Name: Richard -Di.ck- Grayson
Bio: The best thing about being part of a traveling circus, is that you got to travel a lot.
Di.ck considered himself a very lucky guy: he had an amazing family, many friends, a pet elephant, and he was part of the circus for as long as he could remember.
At the age of 9, he was able to perform his first act with his family, during the Flying Graysons trapeze performance... and it had been awesome!
They had all done great, and his parents were really proud.
Sure, he could never settle in one place, because the circus was always moving from place to place, but he never really minded that. He had everything he had ever wanted.

But suddenly, one night in Paris, his life changed forever,

It was just supposed to be another performance. They had been working without a net for four years now, and there had never been any problems or accidents at all.
And Di.ck thought there would never be. After all, they were the best at what they did.

But he could have never imagined what was going to happen that night.

A few days ago, when they had arrived to Paris, a young boy had attempted to join the circus, wanting to be part of the trapeze act.
Mr. Haly, being the nice man he was, said that of course he could join them, IF he proved to be good enough, and if the Graysons agreed, of course.
Unfortunately, the young man wasn't really that good. He kept falling to the net as he attempted to do the tricks, and he was rejected.
He didn't take it too well, but the family didn't think much about it. And if it had been any other city, then there would've been nothing to worry about.

But they were in Paris, and in that city, angry, sad, humiliated and frustrated people tended to cause a lot more trouble than in any other place.

So two days later, during the big night, everything went wrong.
The young boy appeared again. And he was up to no good.
At first, no one recognized him. He was wearing odd, colorful clothes, and was laughing a bit too much. And he was, you could say... more powerful and agile than last time.

Needless to say, he managed to sabotage the act, just before help arrived. The 'heroes', as some people called them, were able to take the guy down, turned him back to normal or something, and repaired all the damages the circus had suffered. They even saved Dic.k's life

But they couldn't save the rest of his family.

The next weeks were the hardest. Talking to the police over and over, Haly and the rest of his friends trying to comfort him... having the image of his parents lying on the ground, motionless...

His life had changed forever. And so had he.

He couldn't stay with the circus. He just couldn't bare to be there without his family, and having the constant reminders of what had happened to them.

A few months later, Di.ck was now officially living in Paris. He had decided to stay there, and a nice policeman had made him an offer: he could stay and live with him. He would send him to school, he'd give him his own room, food and clothes. Everything he needed.
And Dic.k didn't hesitate, agreeing to stay with him.  He loved the circus, but he just couldn't bare to go back.

Now, he was attending to high-school. He tried to seem cheerful, but didn't manage to make any friends. He felt a hole in his heart, and couldn't stop thinking about what his parents would think of him if they could see that he had left the circus to just have a normal and boring life. And that he was doing nothing

That boring and normal life didn't last long.
After helping an old man, who almost fell to the river from a bridge, his life changed yet again. That day, he met Rouge, his Kwami, and discovered his new destiny.
And he took it, as Rouge had said "pretty well".
But that was an understatement. Di.ck was euphoric. He could finally do something with his life: he could prevent things like what had happened to his family from happening to anyone else. He could make his parents proud...He could make a difference.

And from that day on, he was once again the happy boy he had always been. He felt like his parents would be glad to see that he was able to live his life like that, and helping others at the same time.
With his new attitude, he started to make friends at school, started a better relationship with James, the policeman that had kind of adopted him, and even managed to develop a small crush on one of the girls in his class, Mary.
Finally, things were starting to get a bit better for Di.ck... and he hoped they stayed that way.

Normal look: you know it already (also couldn't find any good pics)
Miraculous: Robin
☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 3 Robin_10
Miraculous object: his belt
Kwami: Rouge
☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 3 Tumblr11 (i edited it a bit ^^u)

I'm not sorry  Laughing

Última edición por Lily07 el Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:58 pm, editado 1 vez
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 5:03 am

OMG I LOVE IT Laughing Laughing Laughing :lovethat: :lovethat: :lovethat:
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jun 25, 2016 5:06 am

hahaha thanks! XD i thought you would like it  Laughing

I'm still thinking about his weapon, but i think i'm almost sure he'll have a boomerang haha
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 44. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba