☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Página 42 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 42 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Gabrielle looked at Squirrel and just smiled slightly. Right... Gonna be okay. "Thanks," she said, standing up. She looked at the book in her hands and thought about just throwing the **** thing away.

"Did... Did I hurt people?" she asked now that she thought about it. Oh God. Did she hurt Adrian back there!? Or any of her friends!?

"No, no, everyone is fine. Paris is as it should be," Robin said, walking over. "Or, well, I guess so. Usually Ladybug "de-bugs" the bug and everything goes back to normal, and I guess crushing it worked, too."

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Página 42 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 11:34 pm

"Sure was a lot more fun," Tigress rolled her lasso back up, grinning.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 12:15 am

"I wouldn't call that fun" Squirrel said with a sigh. She looked around at the streets, thinking about what Robin said. Usually Ladybug also fixed the city, but now that she wasn't really there, she guessed that the mess Thread Master had done would stay for a while.
"We can take you back if you want" she said, talking to Gabrielle. After all, they were pretty far away from where everything started.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 12:27 am

"No, it's, um, I'll find my own way. Thank you, though. All of you," Gabrielle told them after standing up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 12:35 am

"Sure. Guess I'll see you losers around," Tigress said before she left.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 1:35 am

Robin just glared at her. She'd have to wait later. He looked at where Gabrielle had been, but she had already left. "Uh... I guess I should go, too," he told Squirrel.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 1:53 am

Squirrel sighed.
"Yeah I should go too" she admitted "guess I'll see you later? " she said,giving him a small smile before she turned around, jumping effortlessly up to a rooftop and running off.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 1:58 am

Robin waved before he took off to the park where he wondered if his dad was worried about him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 11:13 am

(Now what?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 42 de 44. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba