Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 23 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 23 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:52 am

"I guess, I never done something like this." Sakura said.

"Now all you need is this." The hairstylist added a sakura flower clip on the right side of her hair. "Now you look adorable."

"You're not the only one who just finished." The other hairstylist chuckled as she did a side curly ponytail to Namine and finished added a rose on the ponytail.

Namine looked at the mirror and she was shocked at what she was seeing. Her eyes grew and she couldn't recognize herself. "Whoa..." Namine said.

"That's the rules of every tailed beast though. If you want to use a special power, you have to use the human who summoned you." Snow said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:05 am

"So does that mean to go back home Vixen has to unlock all of her chokura or am I stuck i this world for ever?" Flar asked. "Vixen thought it was coz i was a baby and was too young to tap into my own power.

"It suits you Namie". Vixen said looking at her.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:14 am

"Well possibly yes." Snow nodded.

"I guess, I look different." Namine said as she looked at the mirror then looked back Vixen and Sakura. "You girls look good as well."

Marika was walking until she notice the guys on the side wondering why were they wearing kimonos as well. "Hey guys." Marika smiled.

"Princess!" Naruto got suddenly startled as he spotted Marika. "Do you know what happened to our old clothes?"

"They're back at your rooms of course. Don't even think about changing back." She suddenly changed into a glare.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:31 am

"Don't you think it's  bit much". Si said in a low voice not many would be able to hear. He was only use to wearing his tight top and pants.

"It's a bit embarrassing throw". Vixen said looking in the mirror. "It's what the third Hokarga said when he saw me in my night wear once". She got up and went into her bag pulling out a photo when she was 11 with her in the same hair style. "Lord third look it". She said pulling a face. "He found it funny when I complained, I don't know how long he laughed as he left the house"

"So you did your hair up befoure going to bed". One of the stylists said.

"No I use to wear twin buns to stop people from saying I looked like Neji". Vixen added.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:40 am

"But you look pretty when its like that." Sakura smiled. "Don't let people's opinions get to you because it doesn't really matter."

"What Sakura said." Namine nodded in agreement.

"No?" Marika blinked. "I think its looks good on you guys and its a tradition to wear kimonos for a festival."

"But do we have to~" Naruto whined.

"Shut it..." Marika spoke in a lower tone as she was starting to get annoyed of Naruto.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:54 am

"It's hard to bleave nearly three years have passed since the village was attacked and Lord third died". Vixen said placing the photo back in her bag. "Sakura is you can. You need to stop Naruto from being as recolace. Ourchimaru want's him dead coz dad wants him".

Si kept quiet as he thought the same thing as Naruto but from  the princess's reaction he thought it was best to stay quiet and out of her way on this matter.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:09 am

The door suddenly opened making the 3 girls walked out. Marika looked back and notice how the girls looked and smiled at them, "Well...you girls look good." Marika giggled as notice the big changes to the girls.

Naruto and Kakashi curiously looked over and notice that they looked different. Naruto's eyes grew as he spotted how good looking they were. "Sakura...you look different." Naruto said as he couldn't keep his eyes off of Sakura.

"Really? I feel the same." Sakura casually shrugged it off.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:18 am

Vixen laughed at Sakura's responce. "Thats one way at looking at things". She added.

(I am off to bed now good night)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 06, 2016 3:31 am

(Alright, night ^_^)

"See I told you, you weren't that bad." Namine chuckled.

"I guess..." Sakura smiled. Although, I do wish if Sasuke will only notice me though dressed like this She sadly thought to herself.

Naruto looked over and notice Namine, "Namine is that you?" Naruto blinked.

"Well duh, who else would it be?" Namine sighed.

"You look different." Naruto mentioned.

"Yeah and?" Namine rolled her eyes at him.

"You look good." He happily grinned at her.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba