Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 86 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 86 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Abr 25, 2017 5:21 am

"Does it really matter though?" Itachi chuckled as he stared at his daughter, "The akatsuki wants what they need and that's the jinchuriki."

"You got them before, and it's not going to happen this time." Sakura said as she stood in front of Namine.

"You seriously almost killed us. You almost killed Gaara." Namine glared towards Itachi as she was done with this issue.

"Ah, you mean the first tail. He was pretty easy to get." Itachi smirked towards the group.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Abr 25, 2017 11:46 am

"You are an idiot if you keep on doing this, The old myth doesn't say the original foam, but if the myth is true no good will come from it, the statue is meant to have some of its chakra sealed inside of it, the rest was split into nine animals, those animals had create power, once the chakra is extracted from there bodies and sent back to the statue the ten tails will awaken, can never be tamed destroying all humans". Vixen said. "The myth says split into nine animals, doesn't say what they are. What's the point in murdering people if you have the wrong animals especially when no one can control the beast once it's awakened. There is much easier ways to meet your death, and you don't need the power".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:26 am

"Like your uncle?" Itachi mentioned as he stared at his daughter.

Namine glared at Itachi and she worriedly looks at Vixen. She knew she has been through a lot with Sasuke. It made her worried that she went with Sasuke to leave the village, but she didn't do anything to harm others. "You need to shut what you're saying." Naruto muttered.

"Typical Naruto, you sure are loud as always. Do you really think you can save Sasuke in time?" Itachi snickered.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Abr 26, 2017 12:34 pm

"Naruto". Vixen said a little surprised. Her father may have said as loud as ever to in her memories that was extremely quiet for him as she was use to Naruto to just yell it. So she had a feeling that Itchia had hit a nerve when he hinted about Saskue's situation".
"Why don't you do something to try and save your little brother? Hay? It's pretty obvious that you care about him since Saskue is the only member of the clan you didn't try and kill. At least I have tried to make him see sense and leave befoure it's too late. You have done nothing".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Abr 27, 2017 6:44 am

"I would but, I think I stalled you guys enough." Itachi chuckled, "Looks like you guys need to save the sand village."

"What?" Naruto blinked as he suddenly heard an explosion from afar.

Everyone looked from where the explosion came from, sand dust was everywhere and it revaled to be a bird flying around the village destorying everything. Deidara who was flying on the sky with a giant bird made a of clay, he begins to throw clay bombs one by one causing destruction around the sand village. "Are you crazy?!" Namine asked as she glared towards Itachi, "Is this what you're seriously planning?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Itachi chuckled, "I say you guys save the village before everyone else gets hurt."

"We need to assmble the team." Kakashi mentioned as he watched Itachi casually walking away and disappear out of nowhere, "Guy, do you read me?"

"Kakashi, I'm glad you're ok." Guy said over the com.

"We need to meet back at the village." Kakashi mentioned.

"I wish we could, but we ran into a problem." Guy mentioned as him and his students notice Kisame standing in front of them.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Jue Abr 27, 2017 10:38 am

"Why didn't I listen to my instincts when I said he's stalling". Vixen said she felt like she could kick herself. "Is there anywhere they could hide from the bombings?"

"One problem. How would you know where to go?" Flare asked peaking from over Gara's shoulder.

"There is enough of us to work something out. I hope. Right now we do know where they are so that part doesn't matter, and will you get out of site you don't know if anyone is watching". Vixen added

Si quickly drew birds of flight.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  EchoHawk Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 3:14 am

(How can I jump back in? And OMG! I frickin' love the new Boruto anime!)
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Mayo 06, 2017 12:14 pm

(Can't find it anywhere. Sand village is under attack so you could join Naruto's team.)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 86 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba