Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 84 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 84 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:23 am

"You can't answer a simple question so why should we answer any more of yours?" Vixen said scowling at her father. "Then you wouldn't answer that one. Then things don't add up for someone who destroyed the whole clan. For instants when you returned to the village. You were meant to be looking for Naruto but had a conversation with people instead then left with out a fight. You are up to something with this conversation and I don't think it's obtaining the tailed beasts coz you would have tryed to do it before we knew you were there".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:29 am

"But they have so much power." Itachi sighed, "I mean it is the right thing to do." He activated his sharingan causing to use a genjutsu against them.

Namine tried not to look along with the others, but it was unsure for Naruto since he wasn't sure if he got caught in it or not.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:40 am

"Nice try father I got my shiragan the same day Saskue did, and don't play with me I have a feeling you know the truth of that Geto statue". Vixen said placing Flar into her bad and activating her shiragan. Her pink flower shiragan staring at him. There was no way she could beat him at his own game. She could only make hers last ten seconds. "You sounded like you still care for Saskue. You could easily get him away from his body guards when that snake isn't around before anyone knew you were even there, everything is just a game to you there is more to power than strength. That kind of power. Someone will always try and obtain it making you there next target so what's the point. And they are not tailed beast they are animals. A true monster attacks with no reason and enjoys the suffering of others. So watch who your friends are".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:42 am

Naruto was trapped in the jutsu while as for Namine she wasn't trying to look the best she can. "Are you sure about that?" Itachi smirked, "I mean...one of them is already trapped in it."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:59 am

"Not all of us are". Vixen said walking to Gara she snuck Flar into his bad who stuck her claws into his skin to snap him out of the trap. "Physical power doesn't get you much. You can't pass it on like your experiences. So when your dead it would have all been for nothing as it's just gone". After that she ran up to her father ad slapped him across he face as hard as she could. "All I wanted for you to tell me when I was 11 was my mothers name but you couldn't even do that".

"Want to circle around in the air to see if we can spot them>" Si asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:24 am

"Because you don't even need to know anything about your mother." Itachi said.

"That would be a good idea." Ino nodded.

"I'm kind of worried though." Kakashi sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" Chouji asked curiously.

"Since we got separated by the group, wouldn't it be harder for the Akatsuki to go after them?" Kakashi asked as he felt like something was wrong.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ago 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Si quickly pulled the scroll off his back for out his paint brush and painted a bird, bending down. "Ninja art best scroll mincacry". He said releasing the bird from the scroll and circling ahead.

"Everyone has the right to know who there parents are". His statment got her so mad she slapped him across the face hard enough yo made her hand sting. "You lied to me. You made it out like Saskue was the only family member within the village. Lord Hiashi found out the truth a few weeks ago that you and his little sister were marred and no one in the village knew about it. The same with her being pregnant, you cared for her a lot. Everyone who talked about her said that no matter what the two clan leaders said you both use to sneak off and go on a date. Ever since you were in school. So why act like she never existed?" Vixen was furious with her father but she also had a feeling he was up to something. "What exactly are you after? Why are you stalling?" She added frowning at her father scrunching both of her fists so tightly her nails stuck into her skin. With no Saskue around Vixen knew she didn't have to worry about his feelings and hold back. She knew this was risky as she had only learned how to swap her normal chokura into her light chokura but there wasn't much choice if she was going to try and stun her father from moving. taking three steps back she using the hand signals using one additional sign for the phoenix quicker than most people could see she created a renagon made from pure light with the heat of fire. She throw it at her fathers eyes knocking her off her feet and into Tumari. "Not doing that again in a hurry". She muttered feeling the burn on her right hand as she got back on her feet. Making it look like she was using Tumari and Namie's shoulder to get up as she blocked there chokura to break them from the genjusu.

Flair bit Gara on the back again trying to snap him out of the genjusu Itatchi had placed him and the others under.

Si come back. "They are not too far from here and they are not alone. A member of the Akkaski is with them. Couldn't see too much without being seen so only saw the top of their heads, he has black hair. The others apart from Vixen were not moving and he doesn't even seem to care, like he doesn't even see her as a threat. What makes me think it could be Itatchi".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Sep 13, 2016 3:46 pm

"W-What?!" Gaara gasped as he felt the bite coming from the baby phoenix. "What was that for?!" He glared over at the bird. He didn't really remember what happen except that he saw Itachi right in front of them. He looked over and notice that his other teammates were under the genjutsu as well.

"Who's the member from the Akatsuki though?" Shikamaru asked as he began to worry.

"As long as its not Itachi, then we should be safe for now." Kakashi nodded as he began to dash off heading towards the team.

"Kakashi! Wait up!" Guy called out as he began to catch up with him.

"Is this the race for youth?!" Lee gasped as he notice Guy becoming competitive again. "I shall join you guys!!!" He happily shouted as he began to dash off.

Tenten and Neji both folded their arms giving a disappointed look, they both sighed as they disappeared leaving Shikamaru's team and Sai. "We should get going as well." Chouji muffled as he was crunching on his bag of chips.

Shikamaru sighed, "How troublesome."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Sep 14, 2016 12:58 am

"From the way he was acting. With the others not moving apart from Vixen I have to say it's more likely to be him. After all it's well known that those who process the shiragan are harder to place under a genjutsu". Si said He quickly painted some lions enough for them to rid in pairs then set them free from his scroll. "Sky is quicker but this way we are less likely of getting caught".

"You were not moving and was the nearest person to Vixen so she hid me behind your back to snap you out of it. She tried warning everyone how quick he was but it was already to late everyone had already saw his Shiragan.  Namie and Tamari haven't snapped out of it even throw Vixen touched them both. Oh yer if you don't know that's Saskue's older brother. Vixen's father."  Flar whispered  "I have a feeling he heared everything we said earlier. If I am right he saw me".

Vixen quickly exaimented the situation. Something clicked why wasn't he reacting. Was it really her father, someone pretending to be him. Substitution, or some kind of clone. She worked out the direction of the wind working with the wind she pulled out a hand made toy fan noise come out of the tiny wholes in the others direction. "Please work if I am right the real Itachi is hiding some where near by, either way this is bad timing".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 84 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba