Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 83 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 83 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 08, 2016 7:52 pm

"Pretty soon..." Sakura said, "I know Sai is coming and I'm guessing Yamato might bring some others as well."

"What about Guy's team since they are still here?" Namine asked as she remember the others probably in another shelter with Kakashi.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ago 08, 2016 7:59 pm

"Should we go and find them so we are not searching the same areas twice?" Vixen asked
"I can fly ahead". Flar said
"No baby is looking for anyone alone". Vixen said in a firm voice.

Si had already drawn his birds and released them waiting for the rest of the team at the gates.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 1:31 am

As the other team arrived it appeared to be Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji with Sai. "So, I'm guessing we'll be going off with you." Shikamaru folded his arms at Sai.

"Namine and I can go find them." Naruto insisted.

"Are you out of your mind?" Kankuro scoffed, "What if the Akatsuki members attack you guys?"

"Then, we'll fight. Its not like they can defeat us that easily. Not to mention its only that stupid puppet master and the clay bird." Namine rolled her eyes just thinking about Deidara and Sasori.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 09, 2016 1:41 am

"I was more talking about finding Neji's team". Vixen said grabbing hold of Flar before she got any ideas of flying off. "Kankuro right with one thing a baby who can't use its own chokura would be no match against the Akatsuki and I know you were talking to Naruto before you correct". She glared at Namie. "Never under exstiate your opponent. If they have the intellect one person can take down an army just by being a couple of steps a head of them and quickly adapting to the situation they are in. Keep in mind the Akkaski tend to work in teams of 2 instead of there original 3 man squad so they are pretty good at adapting. Not to mention just two of them can take out a signal village or guard unit on there own. Just look at what my father did and the Uchia clan are told we have to be stronger and smarter than the rest of the village so we can be the villages weppon. The first to die on the front of the lines and to catch all the criminals. We have no choice from the second Hokarga's order to become members of the police and first to fight, and my father has been in war from a child so he is even more adaptable".
"It looks that way is that everyone?" Si asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:09 pm

"Alright I say let's go!" Choji muffled as he was eating some potato chips.

"Right..." Ino sighed as she continue on walking to the sand village.

"I was going to ask if there was some way to communicate to see if they are ok, but Kakashi-sensei is with them as well." Naruto muttered as he remember Kakashi having a headset.

"We'll find a way." Sakura nodded.

"Are you sure about that?" Itachi interrupted as he stood a distance far from the group.

Namine glared back and notice Itachi alone smirking at them. "Well if it isn't for my daughter...how have you been? How has Sasuke been as well?" Itachi asked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:30 pm

"It will be much faster if you fly rather than walk". Si said following her on one of the birds he had drawn. He had already set them free from there parchment waiting for them at the gate so he thought it was obvious what the plan was to save some time and didn't get why Ino was walking. "I thought Guy Sensi was coming with us?"

"I wouldn't know it's hard for anyone to get any where near Saustke as Oruchimaru stays close to his next vessel". Vixen said it wasn't like it was a secret of how close the pair were. "What do you want father?" she added looking away from his she never really knew how she should feel around him. He was her father and your meant to love your parents but he also set her on fire.

Flar froze it was way too late to go and hide. One of the groups she was being kept hidden from is now seeing that she archaically exists.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Ago 10, 2016 5:15 pm

"Well where are you kids heading off to?" Itachi asked.

"What does it look like, back home." Naruto glared towards Itachi.

"So simple..." Itachi sighed in disappointment, "Vixen I'm surprise a person like you would be doing something like this. What happened to siding with Sasuke?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ago 10, 2016 6:59 pm

"Been trying to get him away from that nut case of a loonatic Oruchimaru but he won't leave. If you care so much about your little brother you could help by getting him away from him before Oruchimaru uses him as his next vessel. Coz he won't listen to me about leaving. Or wasn't you awear of Oruchimaru's plan for Saskue". Vixen said in an annoyed tone to her father. "And why ask questions you know the answer to. So destroys your reputation. I have got this feeling you have been there the whole time and know exactly what we are up to. Making your reason for being here to stop us from teaming back up with the other members from the village we arrived here with".

Si brought the team to the meating spot. Now all they could do is wait for them to catch up with them.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:14 am

Guy arrived with his team and notice that back up came. "Oh its you guys." Guy said.

"Yeah, where are Naruto and the others?" Shikamaru asked as he notice the team missing.

"We thought he would meet up here with you guys." Tenten blinked.

"Typical Sasuke..." Itachi smirked, "Sounds pretty much like him. You do realize that its a bad idea since you have the targets the Akatsuki needs."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 83 de 86. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba