Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 19 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 19 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:40 am

Nathalie smiled and held on to Ulrich's hand. Odd wrapped his arm around Kiki and the 3 walked into the cafeteria. The group got their food and head over to the table where Aelita, Yumi, and Jeremie were already eating. "Its about time you guys arrive." Jeremie said.

"Usually Odd is the one here early." Yumi said as she notice Odd.

"Well he has been busy." Aelita lightly teased as he notice Odd and Kiki.
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 19 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:49 am

Kiki blushed. "I-It's not like that... Odd was just making sure I didn't get lost."

Danny scuffed with a grin as he sat down with Kat. "Yeah, right."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:54 am

"Come on guys, you always tease us but you never tease Kat and Danny, or Nathalie and Ulrich." Odd said as he pointed them out.

"Who said we were together though?" Nathalie raised a brow at the group as she was messing around with Ulrich.

"Dang Nathalie..." Aelita chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:54 am

Kat put some food into her bag for Hippo. "Mmhm! I think Odd and Kiki would be cute as a couple!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:59 am

"Alright, so since you guys know our secret, how does it feel to secretly be superheros?" Odd grinned at the girls.

"Different actually." Nathalie shrugged it off. "I know you guys were just doing this to protect us, but you should know that we can fight as well."

"It just a habit though." Yumi said. "We wanted you guys to be safe and not put your life at risk like what we are doing to ours."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Jul 12, 2016 2:02 am

'They don't want our lives at risk?' Kiki thought with a slight sigh. 'They would die if they knew what we were hiding from then...'
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 12, 2016 2:08 am

"And this doesn't have to be a regular thing. You're free to come into Lyoko with us whenever you want, but you don't have to," Ulrich told them.

"Why not? Looks fun," Kat said, even though she knew that Hippo would oppose. They were already in danger by Gaito and Mikeru.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 12, 2016 2:10 am

Nathalie frowned as she knew that her life was already at risk when it comes to her hiding to be a mermaid princess. "Is everything ok?" Jeremie asked as he notice the girls giving a worried look.

"Yeah," Nathalie nodded right away. "Was just thinking about something. I would want to stay with you guys. Lyoko is a fun to place to go anyways."

The bell suddenly rang and everyone got up and was about to head for class. "Man, I do not want to go to class." Odd pouted.

"Why? Ms. Hertz is not that bad of a teacher." Jeremie said.

"Well, as long as I get to sit next to Kiki, I'll be fine." He happily grinned at Kiki.

"Oh Odd, you're such a flirt." Aelita giggled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 12, 2016 2:14 am

"Odd and Kiki, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Kat laughed at them, grabbing her bag.

"Geez, Kat," Ulrich shook his head, but did see that Odd was always making googly eyes at Kiki.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 19 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba